[account deactivated]
its a good show with good acting and excellent cinematography
im glad too
[account deactivated]
i rreally like breaking bad and large judgements against rich men in family law cases

discipline posted:

I'm so glad everyone else on the cool forum I frequent hates breaking bad. it's gross and stupid as HECk

Yeah that show is really gross. Brb gonna grab something to eat from my neighbour's trashcan.

gale is on Suits. so is the black chick from firefly and the bald eunuch from game of thrones. basically they just keep poaching nerd icons and stuffing them into suits
suits is a good show. i can't imagine how expensive it is to film though.
gale was the evil editor from the wire
*points to door*

discipline posted:

I'm so glad everyone else on the cool forum I frequent hates breaking bad. it's gross and stupid as HECk

Please pm me the location of the cool forum, I've been looking for one.

women should be more grateful to men for feeding and protecting them for thousands of years imo.
yeah from men
Breaking bad is boring, poorly shot, ugly abd imaginative. "oh you gotta stick with this season it gets great", sure let me watch seven hours of people muttering irrelevances in adobe subdivisions to get to a hamfisted and meaningless denouement in which a suburban dullard learns a Moral Lesson
[account deactivated]

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

yeah from men

from animals and the elements as well.

i don't understand why feminists are so down on capitalism, the advent of industry and capitalism was a prerequisite to their attempts at equality.

I are woman. How do i deal with earthly elements?? How do i protect from animal beast... Le Help... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ITS A GORILLA!!!!!

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Breaking bad is boring, poorly shot, ugly abd imaginative. "oh you gotta stick with this season it gets great", sure let me watch seven hours of people muttering irrelevances in adobe subdivisions to get to a hamfisted and meaningless denouement in which a suburban dullard learns a Moral Lesson

if the episode where the largely dissolved corpse of the rival drug dealer falls through the ceiling doesn't grab you there's definitely no reason to stick with it

Help the wind knocked me down
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Glad that this man was around to save me from the gorilla like a sir!!!

discipline posted:

1 in 3 women in the USA take some sort of psychiatric medication but I guess that's just their fault for not being sufficiently grateful for thousands of years of marital rape

what? oh, sorry, i thought you were talking about my black metal band, Thousands of Years of Marital Rape

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

WTF DO I DO WITH THIS SHIT??

[account deactivated]
"Women build bridges between people. Men build bridges over rivers." - paraphrasing Adam Carolla.

discipline posted:

1 in 3 women in the USA take some sort of psychiatric medication but I guess that's just their fault for not being sufficiently grateful for thousands of years of marital rape

women....have emotional problems?? :wtc:

Nobel Prize Winners:

Men: 807
Women: 44

Pop more pills and get down to science, ladies!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
"Women have to go through childbirth. It's extremely painful. It's like.... Umm..."

*ghosts of tens of millions of male soldiers appear from 20th Century*

"A gunshot wound????"

(case closed)
[account deactivated]
throughout all of history in every society men have provided for women, until recently almost exclusively through dangerous hard labor or military service. maybe some gratefulness would be good.

Goethestein posted:

throughout all of history in every society men have provided for women, until recently almost exclusively through dangerous hard labor or military service. maybe some gratefulness would be good.

same except horses