Nancy |Reagan|
fuck you

cemetery posted:

fuck you

cemetery posted:

fuck you

libelous_slander posted:

YOLO

ive been watching Stargate SG-1 and so should everyone. its is an atrociously bad TV show matched in its abominable shitness only by every other TV show ever made. Your Wires and West Wings and Girlses and Breaking Bads are merely its insidious brothers. Once you introduce lies like coherent fictional narratives and concrete individual personalities into media it's purer and honest to do lasers and spaceships rather than pretend to ape reality
Walter White is an antihero, in fact he's a bad guy. the main protagonist, a bad guy?? really makes you think. this fuckin show...
breaking bad is the smartest show because
1) walter is smart and uses chemistry (obvious)
2) he is a shitty guy, thats rpetty c hallenging. theres people who havent caught on that walter, the "hero," is really BAD. instead they root for walter (the bad guy) and hate skyler for getting in the way, skycunt she's knwon as.. they enjoy it on a superficial level for the epic drug dealing and action and chemsitry (all cool shit, take it from me, "we're robbing a train... bitch!") but they dont get it that walter white is a bad man which just makes the whole thing like... whoa... fuckin smart.

i trust Vince Gilligan to turn in a totally awesome conclusion that takes this to another level, where maybe Walter even dies at the end, wouldnt that be something.
[account deactivated]
i like breaking bad and i vote
i also like ice road truckers and documentaries about world war 2
i watched all of breaking bad and assumed it was a satire on middle class american society, i havent really sought out anyones opinion on it but apparently its really bad?? throw me a frickin bone
breaking bad is cool. lots of cool stuff its (in that show)
anyone else really depressed about mike? the guy was just a total pro. no nonsense, just taking care of business. an old vet a day away from retirement and walter needlessly pops him, so tragic. if you crossed him you were DEAD but in the end this fuckawesome badass just wanted to take care of his little granddaughter. btw does anyone know if he had any children? or just a granddaughter?
Gnack nailed it -- just because we hate Skyler and call her a bitch or some people calling her a cunt doesn't make us out to be misogynists. It's this hivemind lately around here to lump anyone saying anything disparging against women as a misogynist. Male feminism is rampant and as Gnack said, it's really easy to bring someone down by saying that.
mike's son is adam scott on NBC's critically acclaimed drama Parks And Recreation
breaking bad is a show about cooking meth responsibly or something
mike was cool.
i'll watch anything with bob odenkirk in it
bah bodenkirk
i maintain that breaking bad is explicitly about how disgusting walter, and by extension america, is, theres no way im meant to sympathise with him bc the show heads off any avenue by which one could do so. maybe its lost in translation idk
Yeah if you think breaking bad is about morals you're el wrongo
ruthless criminals run the world, but, tv last night was pretty good. tgif.
http://chilipyo.tumblr.com

cleanhands posted:

i maintain that breaking bad is explicitly about how disgusting walter, and by extension america, is, theres no way im meant to sympathise with him bc the show heads off any avenue by which one could do so. maybe its lost in translation idk

i agree, which is why i think its pathetic. they might as well do a twenty season show about a group of friends who watch too much tv.

Top Five Things Mr. Crow Said for Today:

5. Nice outfit, lady. I'm not being sarcastic.
4. JESUS! CHRIST!...
3. Slorgasvoard. Slorgas.. slorg.. s-smorgasbord. Whatever the fuck!
2. Another beautiful day, another warrant out for my arrest
1. Make it platinum. MAKE IT PLATINUM. Nevermind. NEVERMIND. NEVERMIND NEVERMIND NEVERMIND
[account deactivated]
whilst farting i like how breaking bad's entire conceit makes no sense in functioning states. do mudpeople and eurofags watch the show and wonder why the man has to pay for his cancer treatement?
[account deactivated]
But what fore americans borne of clay?

peepaw posted:

whilst farting i like how breaking bad's entire conceit makes no sense in functioning states. do mudpeople and eurofags watch the show and wonder why the man has to pay for his cancer treatement?

no, because we already know why due to our curiosity about cultures beyond our borders

whats more confusing is why he didnt get his treatment in india or something where its cheaper + probably better

gyrofry posted:

i also like ice road truckers and documentaries about world war 2

I watched some "big moves" show in america where they had to transport a giant windturbine to a site in the dakotas. the blades came from washington state while the tower came up from houston. In the hour i watched, they came across numerous obstacles (as would be expected with machinery of that calibre) and solved it professionally and laterally while drawing on each other for support.

I am honest to god seirous when i saw that "big movies" was a more insightful reflection of the human condition and the global reality than fucking breaking bad or any other piece of shit dreamed up by idiots in Hollywood.

I don't understand why people compare it to the Sopranos or wax lyrical about it's production values, it's a dun-coloured turd laid by a new mexico coyote and reheated as a gourmet burrito by some sunset strip snakeoil salesman and people are eating it up like a clown at a soup kitchen.

The Sopranos is about America, Breaking Bad is about TV.

the sopranos is about pizza

ilmdge posted:

Walter White is an antihero, in fact he's a bad guy. the main protagonist, a bad guy?? really makes you think. this fuckin show...

apparently any show that doesn't end with a Scrubs-esque montage about how "we all need somebody sometimes" is edgy and morally complicated

is the fact that he's a criminal meant to be groundbreaking? For fuck's sake the world's very first full-length feature film released in 1906 was about Ned Kelly's criminal gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_the_Kelly_Gang