[account deactivated]
http://jacobinmag.com/2013/08/prostitution-law-and-the-death-of-whores/

you know, this whole "capitalism" thing is pretty complicated. a lot of working class people like their jobs in the factories, and maybe we shouldn't have ideological fights about what's best, and instead just give the whole thing up and let the free market decide. you guys know what i'm sayin? just chillax and let everybody do theyr own thing.

Of the many books on prostitution I read back then, most dismissed the possibility that women who sell sex can be rational, ordinary, pragmatic and autonomous.

Well yeah.

in response to the idea that many people disagree with me, i say we should all stop talking about our disagreements and let the situation sort itself out. all in favor
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentaries/218171361.html

The Duluth harbor is notorious among Native people as a site for the trafficking of Native women from northern reservations. In an ongoing project focused on the trafficking of Native women on ships in Duluth, it was found that the activity includes international transport of Native women and teens, including First Nation women and girls brought down from Thunder Bay, Ontario, to be sold on the ships and in Duluth and Superior. Native women, teen girls and boys, and even babies have been sold for sex on the ships.

Good job Star Tribune, now every sick pedophile knows he can go to Duluth and buy an infant for his sick pleasures.

you don’t need muscles, only jerks care about having big muscles
WHAT THE FUCK HENRY
its a c/p from this:

http://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
When i hear a woman tell me that she’s gone through a dry spell and not had sex in over X weeks/ months.. i feel like putting my fist through her face.
When i hear a woman tell me that she feels ugly or unloved or unwanted because her partner hasn’t touched her in over 6 months, i feel like laughing loudly 3 inches from her face.
When i hear a woman tell me that she just picked up a random guy for a night of fun because she was lonely, i feel like i’m glad i don’t own a gun.
When i hear a woman tell me that i shouldn’t feel bad about having gone without for so long, after all it’s only just sex, i feel like disfiguring her face with a scalpel.
[account deactivated]
do you have big muscles Krink? i'm starting to develop them again after leaving my office job

discipline posted:

lol comparing prostitution to homosexuality, like these women are born begging for it

This is ridiculous, aim. Sexual access is the highest form of acceptance a woman gives a man. It is what all men are vying for when engaging a woman, all women, really. A woman does not really give herself to a man until she has sex with him. So sex really is something that a woman gives a man. When she has sex with him, he knows that she has accepted him.

it's weird to me that young dudes are picking up these sorts of ideologies on the issue, it's like some Catholicism meets Super Mario ethic.

Interesting observation. I think it demonstrates the tendency of people to seek out archetypes when looking for the opposite sex. In this case the geek/nerd/gamer/D&D archetype. I see it all the time in women’s online dating profiles, they are looking for someone that fits the archetype of what they perceive is right for them. If you are an individual with diverse interests, like yours truly, they seem to not know how to deal with it. I am an enigma: I like video games, sci-fi, history, war, but I am also a musician in a rock band
[account deactivated]
This definitely sounds like a rant but I’m really pissed off right now. When a guy sho cant get laid, bemoans his sexual frustration, the very first thing he is told is to hit the gym, get new clothes, have a sense of fashion, groom yourself, get something going in life, be outgoing, be confident, be risk taking, learn to dance, make others laugh and so on and so forth. Unless he all of that he cannot even rightfully complain he’s not getting laid. And even doing all this is guarantee of any success.

And here we are women who have their lives in the fucking toilet having the sex lives that men can only dream of.

discipline posted:

this is such a disgusting regression in - oh wait, an already disgustingly regressed niche of nobody gives a shit

all seriousness i know i troll but apologies on behalf of men

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

As for whether the opportunity for sex ever presented itself – looking back, I would honestly say that women expressed some possible sexual interest in me, but only when they knew for certain I was in no position to do anything about it. One summer when I was moving from Chicago to DC, the girl who friendzoned me all of a sudden said we had to spend more time together, despite the fact that I lived/worked in the burbs, and she was in the city, and all my free time was spent with the move. One night, she calls me and tells me she is coming over. I figure it’s going to happen. I run to the convenience store across the street, and buy a pack of condoms. She calls 10 minutes later, and says she can’t make it, but can I come to her place? Again, clear across town (30 minute drive minimum), and she was in a neighborhood where you need a sticker to park on the street. Since I did not have one, I was looking at a $100 parking ticket if I went to her place. I said no. We did keep in touch for awhile after I moved, but it soon trailed off.

Fucking Democrat cities and their anti-white parking policies stopped this guy from reconfiguring his life and his Sexual Market Value upon more successful principles, this conspiracy gets larger and larger.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Alexei's new job in NYC is "Friend Zone Border Patrol" He goes around putting friendzone fedoras on ppl's head

at my university there are so many dudes in fedoras, just walking around begging to get friendzoned and then alpha'd.

I make this look good.

*pulls down brim of fedora over oakley sunglasses, baggy jeans flap in the wind*
i like how
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I mean intellectually and metaphorically of course

*slowly re-zips pants, let's out dejected sigh*

HenryKrinkle posted:

its a c/p from this:

I won't forget this henry. You've made a Powerful enemy on this day.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

Alexei's new job in NYC is "Friend Zone Border Patrol" He goes around putting friendzone fedoras on ppl's head

at my university there are so many dudes in fedoras, just walking around begging to get friendzoned and then alpha'd.

I have a fedora. But I'm not quite sure I'm alpha enough to pull it off ironically. I need to work on my alpha status a bit more, I suppose.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Interesting observation. I think it demonstrates the tendency of people to seek out archetypes when looking for the opposite sex. In this case the geek/nerd/gamer/D&D archetype. I see it all the time in women’s online dating profiles, they are looking for someone that fits the archetype of what they perceive is right for them. If you are an individual with diverse interests, like yours truly, they seem to not know how to deal with it. I am an enigma: I like video games, sci-fi, history, war, but I am also a musician in a rock band

lol

i am an enigma: i am white, male, american, and cis, but, i also hate women.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

try not to ever own a hat if you can help it

what will protect us from the demonstar for the employed among us?

discipline posted:

haha I looked at twitter for like 10 minutes before wanting to throw my laptop out the bloody window. poor laurie penny worries about her schedule burning her out. poor baby. poor people on twitter wah

my twitter feed is mostly just funny little quips to read on the toilet and MLB and finnish hockey news. sometimes dead ken tweets something morose and pretentious.

take this for example:

Jim Gaffigan ‏@JimGaffigan 5h

Think the person who invented dog food knew they came up with dog food? “What do you think of my new dish?” “I think dogs would love it.”
Retweeted by Tom

Delightful!

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i doubt that's how dog food was made.

what would you know about the production of dog food, mr cat fancy

HenryKrinkle posted:

its a c/p from this:

Oh lol I just read all of this. it owns a lot. klamsek can you rename me to Sexual Free Market vs Sexual Marxism