I ask that everyone Chill the Fuck out and stop propagating the notion that accelerationism is theoretically incorrect.

blinkandwheeze posted:

marimite posted:
according to nick land, the only way to end the objectification of women is for lesbian guerrillas to smash patrilineal kinship structures

according to nick land, mens rights activists provide a correct analysis of the "sheer madness of liberalism", according to a pareto distribution only 20% of the worlds population is productive (this percentage correlating with a high iq rating), mengerian analysis provides the most reasonable explanation for the origin of money, the most incisive and correct political thinker of our times is a man who sees "progressivism" as responsible for the vast majority of problems in the world today and advocates for imposed neoliberal forms following a military coup as the solution, and that social darwinism is an unassailable science that has tragically been tarnished by misguided accusations of nazism. nick land is a charlatan who hides himself in a cloak of dazzling rhetoric to fool idiots like you into thinking he has anything valuable to say

http://bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/a-chat-with-mr-land/ lol
wasn't aware of this hbd thing

Edited by prohairesis ()

Taking into consideration the fact the West exists well above a sustainable level: to claim accelerationism is incorrect is essentially to claim communism will only occur through a technological utopia. As Marxists, it is of utmost imperative we resist hedonistic urges to give into techno-fetishism and dancing to industrial music.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

it was pretty cool for a while there how in germany you weren't going to be elegible for unemployment benefits if you turned down a job as a prostitute. haha those idiots

did you forget that that article was debunked. like snopes debunked.

edit: http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/brothel.asp

[account deactivated]
http://www.ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm

"Meltdown has a place for you as a schizophrenic HIV+ transsexual chinese-latino stim-addicted LA hooker with implanted mirrorshades and a bad attitude. Blitzed on a polydrug mix of K-nova, synthetic serotonin, and female orgasm analogs, you have just iced three Turing cops with a highly cinematic 9mm automatic."

happy hookers

Goethestein posted:

most johns are from middle- or working-class backgrounds. it must be pretty easy for you to sit in judgment of them when you've never had to make the kinds of choices they have

actually, most johns are dedicated maoists that didnt realize what "room fee" implies

haha wow this threads kind of a downer

discipline posted:

I live in a world where I am told both that it is my fault if I am unemployed/underemployed and that prostitution is morally acceptable and empowering work a-hrmmmm guess it's just a job like any other!

do you really feel social pressure to become a prostitute?

[account deactivated]
i'm mark ames and i disapprove this thread.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I live in a world where I am told both that it is my fault if I am unemployed/underemployed and that prostitution is morally acceptable and empowering work a-hrmmmm guess it's just a job like any other!

whoever is telling you these things is not being a very good friend

[account deactivated]
what does hbd mean with regards to that blog posted above?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

what does hbd mean with regards to that blog posted above?

New readers keep asking what HBD means. As I recently defined NAM, I take this opportunity to define human biodiversity.

Human biodiversity is a superset of race realism, which I defined in my blog post, an essay on race and intelligence.

Human biodiversity is an acknowledgment that humans differ from each other in various ways because of our different genotypes. Differences include, but are not limited to, physical appearance, athletic ability, personality, and cognitive abilities.

One especially significant genetic difference between humans is whether or not they have one X and one Y chromosome or two X chromosomes. In addition to looking different, humans with two X chromosomes have different behavioral and cognitive predispositions than humans with one Y and one X chromosome.

Even when humans are of the same race and sex, they can have vastly different cognitive and behavioral predispositions. This is also part of HBD.

HBD is the better term to use than “race realism,” even when the discussion is limited to that subset of HBD, because “race realism” sounds vaguely racist and everyone knows that racism is the most evil thing which exists in the world. HBD, on the other hand, sounds vaguely like “diversity,” which everyone knows is the most beneficent and blessed thing which exists in the world. People can celebrate human biodiversity, but no one will ever celebrate race realism.

http://www.halfsigma.com/2009/06/hbd-human-biodiversity.html

tl;dr: more bell curve bullshit

[account deactivated]
thanks krinkle i was next going to ask what nam means but no need

sometimes i wonder if humanity would still find such new and colorful ways to depress me without the internet. probably, but not in such great volume

What sort of state would best counter these threats and preserve an ethny’s genetic interests? Salter comes down firmly on the side of ethnic nationalism. To avoid conflict that risks the common genetic interest through aggressive war and elite free riders, he proposes that nationalism be practiced by every ethny in the world. He calls this “universal nationalism.” Under such a system, each state would be based on a scientifically-informed ethnic constitution that makes specific reference to protecting the population’s genetic interests. States founded on such a constitution would have common interests: minimizing conflict and free riders. Universal nationalism would preserve ethnic diversity by protecting the genetic interests of every ethny, and would also be in the best interest of humanity as a whole.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011/04/the-ethics-of-racial-preservation-frank-salters-on-genetic-interests/

this is similar to impper's nazbol thing. but at least his version of nationalism didn't include racism.

discipline posted:

gyrofry posted:

do you really feel social pressure to become a prostitute?

yes, not even just through the media, it's also something my girlfriends talk about

lol when is the media pressuring women to become prostitutes. name a commercial or a character arc on a tv show that pushes this idea

ugh

Edited by wasted ()

[account deactivated]
why did cyclontween stop downvoting your posts midway throught the thread khamsek
how come no one talks about the pressures on the american male to be a stripper aka magic mike aka tragic male rape by envelopment aka Lifetime original movie: Fucking Postal
i sincerely don't think i've ever seen a fictional story about becoming a prostitute end even somewhat well for the person involved
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wait i take that back. pretty woman ended well for julia roberts except for almost being raped by george costanza. theres also that jennifer love hewitt show where she jerks off dudes who look like male models for fun and profit

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

all those arguments are the same ones you vehemently refute to ad nauseum when it's applied to troop defense

i don't know nicebro i think that was his point? unless maybe i'm giving him too much credit

mind=blown

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

wait i take that back. pretty woman ended well for julia roberts except for almost being raped by george costanza. theres also that jennifer love hewitt show where she jerks off dudes who look like male models for fun and profit

how does one make the distinction between whether she's playing a prostitute or has become one http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/jlh-client/jlh-client-list-01.jpg

[account deactivated]
i assume the distinction is that taking pictures in your underpants is a different job than sucking dick