Please be sure to observe the guidelines. This helpful presentation will allow you to moderate your content.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/81863464
[account deactivated]
Content That Should Be Escalated

• Photos AND/OR text making fun of/attacking/depicting negatively/criticizing, Ataturk

• Burning the Turkish flag (other flags are are ok to be shown burning)

• Maps of Kurdistan (as of now, only maps are escalated; other references are merely confirmed)

• Holocaust denial (any discussion of holocaust denial should be escalated)
next frontpage article img thank you mods and admins
Hate Speech: Humor and cartoon humor is an exception for hate speech unless -
-Slur words are being used, or
-humor is not evident in the post/photo

Uhhh goat?

discipline posted:

please give me a job

do you really want one?

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

yes, I've sent out 5 resumes this week so far lol

JOIN THE CORPORATE MACHINE

Date: Feb 4, 2013
Posting Job Title:Sales Assistant
Requisition #: 143242BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest:Ad Sales
Position Type: Full Time

Posting Job Description

Position Summary
Time Warner Cable Media Sales currently seeks a Sales Assistant. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.

Essential Job Functions:
Assist with activities between the sales staff, other departments, and our client base, by performing the following duties:
- Proofread contracts and insertion orders
- Work with traffic department to ensure advertising materials are in-house on a timely basis
- Perform daily administrative tasks, such as preparing memos, proposals and media kits
- Input orders into the computer system as needed

Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public

Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience

Generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime maybe required.

Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas). Qualified candidates should apply on-line at www.timewarnercable.com.

good dog

dog groomer
paws n claws grooming and supplies - Brooklyn,NYBusy Grooming shop seeks experienced dog groomer for full time position. Must have knowledge of all breeds and have scissor skills. We also are looking for a full time experienced bather/fluffer

Please contact Maryjane Tues thru Fri 8 am to 4pm 718-###-####

Salary: Below 30K
Experience: Senior Level
Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Primary Industry: Other / Miscellaneous
Display to candidates in more industries: Veterinary Services
Expire Date: -

CompanyFutures Group IT, LLC
LocationNew York City, NY
CompensationUp to 500K
Position TypePermanent
Employment typeFull time
UpdatedFeb 26, 2013
eFC Ref no1173928
Apply online Save this jobSend to friendPrint this jobMore Sharing ServicesShare
Fortune 500 technology firm is seeking a Technical Head of Development for a cloud based, highly scalable, highly visible analytics platform.
Fortune 500 technology firm is seeking a Technical Head of Development for a cloud based, highly scalable, highly visible analytics platform. This program allows clients to gain insight into their consolidated archive through powerful visualizations and dashboards that offer the ability to correlate many data sources in a single view and proactively detect patterns.

You will be a leader that builds high performance teams and thrives in environments that require a high level of strategy, design and deliverables. While this is a high level position, you will still be required to be extremely hands in a C++/UNIX environment.

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

·Manage projects within agile development environment, supporting continuous efficiency improvement and solutions development.

·Led a team of 100+ (developers, architects, and BA’s)

·Deliver various communication platforms while managing dynamic budgets and timelines

·Must still be willing to code in C++, C#, or similar language.

In order to qualify:

·10+ years in an IT leadership role for a tech or global financial firm.

·Hands on with C++, C#, or similar in a UNIX environment.

·Currently leading a team of 50+ (developers, architects and BA’s).

·Able to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment.

· Up to date with the latest technologies (this role is all about big data and cloud computing)
[account deactivated]
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Repair the World is a national nonprofit dedicated to inspiring American Jews and their communities to give their time and effort to serve those in need. We aim to make service a defining part of American Jewish life. Headquartered in New York City, Repair the World is seeking a seasoned marketing and communications professional to help implement Repair’s social marketing and communications activities. He or she will play a critical role in helping advance Repair’s mission by producing effective communications, implementing social marketing strategies, publicizing Repair and its partners’ work, supporting internal departments, and working to ensure the brand’s consistency across all media. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and Communications.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
As part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team, the Communications Manager will:

- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic communications plan, integrating public relations, web, social media, digital marketing, events, partnerships, etc.;

- Work with internal departments to produce marketing collateral such as e-newsletters, brochures, reports and other resources on and offline;

- Manage press strategy and outreach, continually identify new media, partnership and publicity opportunities;

- Manage editorial calendar, craft and edit blog posts, write speaking points, op-eds, speeches;

- Co-manage social media properties and outreach, thoughtfully advancing Repair’s community engagement efforts;

- Serve as ambassador at events, speaking engagements, panels and other public forums;

- Manage outside consultants to ensure timeliness and quality of their projects;

- Assist and lead special projects as needed, such as: re-launching online properties, managing national roll out of messaging and brand, launching Repair’s first-ever issue-based campaign, new research findings and other campaign rollouts.
QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree a plus

- 6+ years of experience in public relations, digital media, communications, journalism or other relevant field
- Experience producing collateral, orchestrating social media and communications campaigns

- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills

- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, manage complex projects and see work through to completion

- News-sense, passion for and knowledge of emerging media

- Experience with or knowledge of the Jewish communal world, the 18-25 demographic and their
communications/media habits preferred

- Facility with online project management platforms, CMS and design programs a plus

- Sense of humor a must!
TO APPLY:
Tell us why you rock! Please send your resume, cover note, and samples of your work to: MarComm@weRepair.org with “Communications Manager” in the subject. We’re looking to hire soon, and will get back to you just as soon as possible.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The organization provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees in excess of requirements as established by law. In addition, the Organization affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity as it applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
- See more at: http://www.nyjewishjobboard.com/ny-jobs/job-categories/public-relations/#sthash.ktVOiivM.dpuf

If you go to bungalowsummer.com you will see an old-fashioned bungalow colony in Monroe, NY, reachable by car or bus from Manhattan. The commute is an hour and 15 minutes. The colony has a pool, lake, tennis courts and accredited day camp. It’s a magical place where kids run free, pot luck suppers materialize and mahjong tiles click. There are 100 summer rental units. Your job — 10 hours a week for 10 weeks — would be to get people interested in renting a bungalow by posting about it to various demographics: young families, Jewish families, Russian-American immigrants and anyone else you can think of. This involves contacting list serves and getting on them, as well as inviting bloggers and others to write about or even visit the place. It might involve writing features about it and getting them placed in print or on the web. In return, you get a bungalow here for a month, worth $2000. You can come just on the weekends, if you’d like. Contact us and we can tell you more about the place. We love it here and would welcome you to a very friendly, mostly but not exclusively Jewish, community of all ages. The Hamptons it’s not! Hope to see you soon! - See more at: http://www.nyjewishjobboard.com/ny-jobs/job-categories/public-relations/#sthash.ktVOiivM.dpuf

Hi,

We are a UK based company that hosts Jewish only speed dating events worldwide since 2003. We are currently seeking a part time host and marketing assistance to our NY branch. http://www.TheSpeedDating.us

Skills: Experience in Event planning, Marketing & PR, Good knowledge of the internet, excellent social skills, presentable, accurate, responsible, punctual, reliable.

The roll involves: running our current events in Manhattan, working towards expanding into other areas, liaising with various Jewish organizations, online marketing, call making, help with our matchmaking service.

The successful candidate should

1. Be able to work from home (apart from at the events), has a computer and a printer.

2. can be free to work some evenings and at least one morning during the week.

3. is free to host at least 2 events per month. our events run mostly on Sunday nights and we require up to 4 hours evening work 1-2 days per week outside the hosting of the events.

4. has experience in event hosting/planning.

Please email us with your Resume and a recent photo to info@thespeeddating.us
- See more at: http://www.nyjewishjobboard.com/ny-jobs/job-categories/public-relations/#sthash.ktVOiivM.dpuf

October 12, 2010. by AIPAC

Title: Assistant Area Director

Travel: 35%

Summary: The Assistant Area Director (AAD) organizes, implements, and directs parlor meetings. In addition, the AAD is a critical part of the development staff responsible for the implementation of strategic engagement, acquisition of new gifts, support and retention of current AIPAC club members and planning club events and annual event in the San Diego community. Reports to the San Diego Area Director.

Qualifications/Skills:

The Assistant Area Director must possess the following skills:

1.Strong community engagement and grass roots organizing skills.
2.Must be able to develop relationships with members and lay leaders.
3.Must be a strategic thinker, able to understand and act upon AIPAC’s operational, financial and political objectives.
4.Knowledge of Israel and Middle East Politics.
5.Effective written & verbal communication skills.
6.Ability to manage staff engaged in various developmental and administrative functions.
7.Knowledge of the San Diego Jewish community.
8.Public Speaking skills.
9.Solicitation skills.
10.Computer skills: Microsoft word, excel, access
11.Understanding of the local and national political landscape.
12.Experience with event planning.
13.Must be self-motivated, independent with the ability to multi-task.
14.Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining confidentiality and good working relationships.

Detailed Duties:

1.Contact lay leadership and work with them to create a parlor meeting inside their home or business. Facilitate follow-up process and ultimately convert prospects into members.
2.Create invitation lists for magnet and delivered mail.
3.Create lists for monthly membership dues and manage member donations
4.Deliver speeches and foreign policy briefings to small and large audiences.
5.Gift solicitations, especially for current membership renewals and upgrades.
6.Plan small and large-scale membership/fundraising events.
7.Cultivate relationships with and develop the leadership skills of members throughout San Diego and work closely with the local council.
8.Work with Area Director and lay leaders to cultivate new hosts for Parlor meetings.
9.Recruit members to attend national events.
10.Work with the Area Director to identify creative and innovative strategies to achieve development goals.
11.Work with Area Director to ensure that development, political and recruitment goals are met.
12.Participate in weekly regional and national staff meetings.
13.Other duties as assigned.
you seem like youre really well qualified for a lot of good jobs so the obvious conclusion is that you have been blacklisted by the zionist boys club
capitalism is a giant ponzi scheme, the greatest trick played on the world
- Sense of humor a must!
khamsek how come you live in the most expensive city in amerikkka if you have trouble finding a job. move a few hours away and u get more opportunities

mongosteen posted:

khamsek how come you live in the most expensive city in amerikkka if you have trouble finding a job. move a few hours away and u get more opportunities

then she'll have to endure real america, which no one deserves, no matter how great their sins.

not living in new york and living in america is like signing up to be an extra on The Office (US), except you're never allowed to leave the set or break character. just khaki pants and blue oxfords until you die.
{Confirmed} I love drinking hot fresh cum {details of oral sex: drinking cum}
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
maybe change it to judea and samaria
[account deactivated]
Maybe you should've thought a lil' more about the patriot act before you decided to come back

discipline posted:

I didn't come back to america to get a job, I came back to seize the state

that's what I write in my cover letters

here, i made you your cover letter personal photo

Spoiler!

Edit: fixed formatting, shortened for brevity, introduced stylistic changes, fixed grammatical and punctuation errors, expanded exposition

Edited by Crow ()

discipline posted:

gyrofry posted:

you seem like youre really well qualified for a lot of good jobs so the obvious conclusion is that you have been blacklisted by the zionist boys club

I actually had two people I gave my resume to tell me I'll never get a job with the word "palestine" on my resume haha what on earth am I well qualified to do

lmao

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im hoping i wont have to make this more explicit but: get out of new york and that might be less of a problem
Get out of new york and into my moat.
[account deactivated]
you know what they say about DC
Jews.
speaking of being able to afford a city, i looked into condo/house payments today and it's a lot more expensive than i imagined. guess i'll be renting for a while.
a family of four can live off $14,000 a year by the way

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/how-a-family-of-four-manages-to-live-well-on-just--14-000-per-year-174803218.html

let's see you cracker americans say otherwise....
[account deactivated]
this world is so corrupt

discipline posted:

gyrofry posted:

I actually had two people I gave my resume to tell me I'll never get a job with the word "palestine" on my resume haha what on earth am I well qualified to do

remember, resumes are only for feeding people what they want to hear. theyre basically a test to see if you are willing to fully replace your sense of self with an empty suit. rewrite your resume to suit each job and even each hiring manager, if you can get any info about them.

oh, and, godspeed

oh yes and absolutely DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT forget the keywords. you probably already knew this but thanks to mr internet most hr depts get way more applications than any human being can read so they get pre-filtered by specially written software before anyone even looks at them. basically make sure every noun in the advert is in your cover letter and resume. you probably already know this im gay. im gay im gay im gay ejaculate semen into my gay anus
they should have rquired apprenticeships for young kids to get a feel for how to work and be responsible for something other than their broken brain, and like 7 years less of mandatory education imo