snipe

discipline posted:

nashville is nice but what happens to mrs. emanuela

ive known a few people who just stop dating and say 'ok nice knowing you' and move to pursue grad programs on opposite coasts or something, its disgusting, pair up for life or dont pair up at all imo, and don't go to grad school

i doubt miss emanuela will ever move out of nyc lol
[account deactivated]
daddy says he won't fund my vanguard party
[account deactivated]

kinch posted:

don't take this the wrong way, piss, but you're just the man to do it!

Goon Project help famous rhizone user piss find a squat in new york + a can do attitude

they didn't let me join the army

discipline posted:

sry 2 hear that wasted. lucky fringus's dad is in derivatives trading

he is in local radio ad sales.

i'll buy a condo in switzerland or something.

littlegreenpills posted:

they didn't let me join the army

then start your own.

[account deactivated]
im doing my best to gentrify st louis, tyvm
i was not allowed to join the national guard

guidoanselmi posted:

im doing my best to gentrify st louis, tyvm

wow hey stl is the place i want to get away from! Guess youre not working fast enough

stegosaurus posted:

ve known a few people who just stop dating and say 'ok nice knowing you' and move to pursue grad programs on opposite coasts or something, its disgusting, pair up for life or dont pair up at all imo, and don't go to grad school

my strategy is to date people for 1-7 years but i think they usually want to get married after 3 or so and then you feel bad maybe

i ppay 350 pw for a 3 bedroom house 15mins from the city with a deck overlooking a national park. its "infested" with cute possums that waddle up and eat biscuits from your hand. Radelaide

that rat is portly
[account deactivated]
cute lil fella
EO u should move to memphis tenakey
birmingham al
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

that's not a possum corey

that's an australian possum, rather than an american Opossum. It's like a sugar glider, if you've ever seen one of those

discipline posted:

shermnstick can my german friends crash at your place next weekend for a night

if you're serious, just let me know

Squalid posted:

discipline posted:
that's not a possum corey

that's an australian possum, rather than an american Opossum. It's like a sugar glider, if you've ever seen one of those

sugar gliders are v small. the one he posted looks like a brushtail, which get pretty big and cocky. there was one near me that would come in the house and eat catfood if i left the door open. messed up my pots and pans.

the bottom 1 is a brushtail and he bit me once and also a guest because he "thought we were food"
also he ate the vegetables i had growing except for the chillies and then i started covering them at night so he ate the chillis and then he lifted up the cover and ate everythign else too. owned
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Who cares if the homeless and minorities can't live in New York? Y'all hate them anyway and anything that interferes with your droning shit drug-abusing music and cultural milieu is seen as something alien to your authentic communal sensibilities. Just build a nice bar or coffee shop over their former tenements and then blame us (the Confederate south) for America's lack of empathy and compassion.
[account deactivated]
widespread anti-slavery sentiment is a historical aberration less than 250 years old. when capitalism falls men will own men again as they have since agriculture

discipline posted:

I've met people whose parents were enslaved by the white confederate south

Exactly. As a representative of the geographic asshole of the United States, why do you formally adopt our policies while economically and culturally justify the experience? Hell, even my racist grandfather thought segregation was a social, unjust evil from his perspective growing up as a poor white farmer.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm from duval

limp biskit's in the house, y'all

piss posted:

wow hey stl is the place i want to get away from! Guess youre not working fast enough

are you in stl for reals? i went here for undergrad and decided it's a cheap place to get my phd having had income from CA. cheap housing market enabled me to rise up from petit bourgeoisie to slumlord and future oligarch. thank you, depressed midwest.

Why My Cutlass Blue

guidoanselmi posted:

piss posted:

are you in stl for reals? i went here for undergrad and decided it's a cheap place to get my phd having had income from CA. cheap housing market enabled me to rise up from petit bourgeoisie to slumlord and future oligarch. thank you, depressed midwest.

im actually in the outskirts but i grew up here and its a sadness ive known my whole life ;^( i am poor so i might live in a slum you own one day, wouldnt that be a laugh haha