Im joining the Taxi Starring Dani Devito Gang,g my leather jacket makes me look like a cab dispatcher, i will be engaging in physical battle with Droo & The Messengers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

rich white kids who want nothing other than to feel cooler than their suburban upbringings

i'm prob headed for the shaolin.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

really? this is the first time i have ever heard anyone say they are planning to move to staten island[/quote

making a pilgrimage back with my life partner. LOVE IS GAEY YALL FOR REAL THOUGH

really? this is the first time i have ever heard anyone say they are planning to move to staten island

making a pilgrimage back with my life partner. LOVE IS GAEY YALL FOR REAL THOUGH

[account deactivated]
Fuck Yall I'm Movin To The Bronx
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hi i'm near bay ridge but no one knows me. i'm watching though. lurking in your brooklyn
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bay ridge is gentrification-proof because it's still white lol
also because the R sucks
[account deactivated]
bay ridge is fun to imagine as the poster neighborhood where that old-nyc income diversity, the petit-bourgeoisie rubbing elbows with the rest of the working classes, still actually sort of happens

then you remember most of those houses probably have 15 people living in them now who all work for minimum wage or less
also the R sucks
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

slumlord posted:

also the R sucks

we also wanted to move to bay ridge and this is exactly why we can't apparently, according to him, the native new yorker. jerks. actually looking in a few neighborhoods in brooklyn but i'm secretly hoping we end up on SI. the price of housing anyhwere in bk makes me sick. i don't give a fuck about taking the ferry every day, i come from texas where i'm used to driving 30 min to get anywhere.

[account deactivated]
if you have a significant other kill yourself imo

libelous_slander posted:

imo

opinions are like aholes!!

SariBari posted:

dipshit420 posted:

imo

dipshit420 posted:

SariBari posted:

dipshit420 posted:

imo

aholes who want to shit on everything!

roseweird posted:

hmm, i think the commutes from staten island and bay ridge are about the same really. the r takes about 45 minutes to get out of brooklyn, the ferry takes 30 minutes to get to manhattan but it only ever runs every 30 minutes. otoh taking the ferry is more fun

living in bay ridge was sort of nice tho, 5 years ago my partner and i had a studio for $1000 which was awesome, these days i am a lonely single person and just rent a room~

i shall tell you a brooklyn secret the n owns, live by an n station also i'm lonely too hi

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

being lonely is awesome tbh

everyone should live on roosevelt island
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]