Superabound posted:

Skylark posted:

i was just reading the trans thread on sa and somebody said that they wished they could secretly slip some hormones into an mra guy's supper.. that should change his tune, when he saw what it was like to be on the other side!! it seems like everyone is doomed to spend 2013 fantasizing about doing pwnage to an imagined men's rights enemy

well if a massive dose of female sex hormones cant make a person act more fair and rationally, i dont know what can

NOW THIS IS THE GOOD SHIT WE'VE BEEN MISSIN HERE AT THE ZONE

Goatsteins new video about this is up:
also yes
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

lol someone got probated for calling Quality_Guaranteed a fucking idiot (he was the guy with the Ang from Avatar holding up the Avatar: the Last Airbender game for Wii avatar back in Old LF, in case you can't remember).

I think u need to take a look at ur life and at what ur choosing to do with ur short time on urth

Its time to put away your cyclonetoys little budy

swampman posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

lol someone got probated for calling Quality_Guaranteed a fucking idiot (he was the guy with the Ang from Avatar holding up the Avatar: the Last Airbender game for Wii avatar back in Old LF, in case you can't remember).

I think u need to take a look at ur life and at what ur choosing to do with ur short time on urth

I'm greatly enjoying it.

dipshit420 posted:

i watched this whole thing, and i expected better from the amazing atheist... i thought he was like, at least gbs level of understanding

anyone NOT see that video of the amazing atheist pouring hot oil on his micro-penis yet?

because I have not
RIP

why cant you just respect that he's an atheist?

lmao

Skylark posted:

dipshit420 posted:

i watched this whole thing, and i expected better from the amazing atheist... i thought he was like, at least gbs level of understanding

you know else is part of patriarchy? *points to dilz*

the only thing i care about is that you left the pan in the oven. hahaha
That guy went on to have a day named after his band in Austin TexAss
update i ran into that lady on the street and asked "are you the lady from youtube?" and she immediately scowled and walked off. its probably something to do with the online harassment and death threats shes been getting but why didn't she give me a chance?!?!?!?! heartless bitch
what lady

littlegreenpills posted:

update i ran into that lady on the street and asked "are you the lady from youtube?" and she immediately scowled and walked off. its probably something to do with the online harassment and death threats shes been getting but why didn't she give me a chance?!?!?!?! heartless bitch

she probably just had somewhere really important to be, like, i dunno, the complaining about men convention.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im reading a sa thread on feminism and transwomen and i like that radfems misandry and hysterical rape terror has come back to bite them in the form of bigotry against transppl

Goethestein posted:

im reading a sa thread on feminism and transwomen and i like that radfems misandry and hysterical rape terror has come back to bite them in the form of bigotry against transppl

goongrats on a statement that makes no sense and learning about a theory of feminism from a website dominated by 20 yr old white men some of whom, yes, like to dress as female anime characters.

i think you'll find that they are actually those anime characters. bigot

Goethestein posted:

i think you'll find that they are actually those anime characters. bigot

u right, u right.

it's cool that if goatstein had been killed in Boston he would've been labeled an "innocent victim". laughs all around
hell yeah im dead
Hey t

SariBari posted:

goongrats on a statement that makes no sense and learning about a theory of feminism from a website dominated by 20 yr old white men some of whom, yes, like to dress as female anime characters.

SariBari posted:

20 yr old white men some of whom, yes, like to dress as female anime characters.

getfiscal posted:

she probably just had somewhere really important to be, like, i dunno, the complaining about men convention.

the mall was having a 2-for-1 sale on Manic Panic and pantsuit bleach

Goethestein posted:

looks like you finally found some common ground with those crazy radfems

by this point i have a daughter and if we have another child there's only a about 45% chance it will be a hetero male, so it is in my rational self-interest to support the further subjugation of straight men via feminism
If it's a white male the chances are closer to 0%, Black Power Cuckolding Social Revolution will take care of the rest.

SariBari posted:

a website dominated by 20 yr old white men some of whom, yes, like to dress as female anime characters.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
whorescenester sauce
get it?
[account deactivated]