Crow posted:

i guarantee you saribari is in favor of women defending themselves, including with guns, that has nothing to do with domestic abusers being allowed easy access to weapons. Pendejo puto.

then surely she'll have no problem signing this here pro-Second Amendment pledge *passes out clipboard*

heres how you win the revolution comrades: dont restrict the weapons of the enemy! Make sure they have as many weapons as possible!!! why are you spanking me??? is it because ive been a naughty boy? A real bad boy. naughty naughty

Crow posted:

heres how you win the revolution comrades: dont restrict the weapons of the enemy! Make sure they have as many weapons as possible!!! why are you spanking me??? is it because ive been a naughty boy? A real bad boy. naughty naughty

Well it's my personal belief that there are no circumstances imaginable, not even victory, under which the proletariat should give up its possession of arms. But hey, that's just my two cents.

my sister defended rape at least half a dozen times by being ugly. lol jk, rape has nothing to do with physical appearance and more importantly my whole genome is the master race

Superabound posted:

Crow posted:

Well it's my personal belief that there are no circumstances imaginable, not even victory, under which the proletariat should give up its possession of arms. But hey, that's just my two cents.

yea thats because you dont understand marxist dialectics, Cheers and Bye

Goethestein posted:

my sister ... ugly.

what kind of guys does she like

Crow posted:

i guarantee you saribari is in favor of women defending themselves, including with guns, that has nothing to do with domestic abusers being allowed easy access to weapons. Pendejo puto.

btw im pretty sure that all Americans save a few select Louisiana politicians already support the functionally racist idea that convicted felons should have zero Constitutional rights

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

my sister ... ugly.

what kind of guys does she like

probably ugly ones. uggos like to stick together

Crow posted:

yea thats because you dont understand marxist dialectics, Cheers and Bye

*slowly pulls back tape hiding the name of the original quote-sayer to shocked gasps from crowd*

angelbutt_dollface posted:

probably ugly ones. uggos like to stick together

Superabound posted:

"hey i know what will benefit women, lets mandate that the outcome of all violent confrontations boils down entirely to size and superior physical strength"

if the dumbass child above knew enough women irl who were not related to him or even claimed to care about women, he'd know that women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree. but what do i know, i'm prob just another one of many stupid american whores who still gets assaulted by her countrymen every year, even though she has BADAZZ LETHAL WEAPONS at her waiting, lazy, hand. so dumb i didn't even know That This Girl Was From Australia!!!

SariBari posted:

if the dumbass child above knew enough women irl who were not related to him or even claimed to care about women, he'd know that women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree. but what do i know, i'm prob just another one of many stupid american whores who still gets assaulted by her countrymen every year, even though she has BADAZZ LETHAL WEAPONS at her waiting, lazy, hand. so dumb i didn't even know That This Girl Was From Australia!!!

there's still hope for you, don't debate us, just go live your life.

Crow posted:

GOTDAMN. WHO LET THE TROOF UP IN HERE. gonna keep swishing this toilet of a thread though. swisshhhhhh

getfiscal posted:

SariBari posted:

there's still hope for you, don't debate us, just go live your life.

but i still depend on you and tpizzer and prob two other people for my daily laff regimen? maybe you're right tho..will seriously give thought to never posting here again. release the rapehounds from lockup.

SariBari posted:

but i still depend on you and tpizzer and prob two other people for my daily laff regimen? maybe you're right tho..will seriously give thought to never posting here again. release the rapehounds from lockup.

that's kind of you to say.

[account deactivated]

SariBari posted:

if the dumbass child above knew enough women irl who were not related to him or even claimed to care about women, he'd know that women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree.

wow, first i get slandered for Marxquoting and now here comes the predictable and disgusting victim-blaming. what the hell is even going on in this thread

hahahahaha hey lets arm neo-nazis, theyre proletariats right? I, as a marxist, love the Second Amendment. My favorite founding father, and i know all of them, because i love them so, is John Hotdog. Ima communist lol
[account deactivated]
the insinuation that women are too incompetent to own guns or be trusted to defend themselves is Patriarchal liberal bullshit and im not at all joking about this

tpaine posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulde01Y5rQ&t=31m14s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjhV1DavSRM

[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

the insinuation that women are too incompetent to own guns or be trusted to defend themselves is Patriarchal liberal bullshit and im not at all joking about this

are you arguing with yourself? someone call this lunatic in, get him off the streets. Cripes

Crow posted:

hahahahaha hey lets arm neo-nazis, theyre proletariats right? I, as a marxist, love the Second Amendment. My favorite founding father, and i know all of them, because i love them so, is John Hotdog. Ima communist lol

“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.” --some non-mArxist asslord, probably

Superabound posted:

who is saying that though? you're such a mindless patronizing bro, you still can't comprehend that i only spoke of men convicted of domestic violence! bye, garbage brain.

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

are you arguing with yourself? someone call this lunatic in, get him off the streets. Cripes

he was actually talking to a ragtag mix of marxist bronies and randpaul2016 survivalist bros on irc, mixing threads. no prob bro, rage on.

Crow posted:

i was directly replying to SartreBart's "argument" that women cant be trusted to handle firearms without hurting themselves

[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

SariBari posted:

if the dumbass child above knew enough women irl who were not related to him or even claimed to care about women, he'd know that women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree.

wow, first i get slandered for Marxquoting and now here comes the predictable and disgusting victim-blaming. what the hell is even going on in this thread

sorry what your warped mind reads as victimblaming is just me shattering your heroic gun fantasies where everyone takes down the bad guy with their gun. it's okay even the boys at columbine had them. but the bad guy is usually your uncle or some guy you had a kid with so good luck on the whole surprise him with a gun thing. please keep talking about women and marxism. this forum is in need of the gospel on both. mmmmmhmmmm preach

SariBari posted:

who is saying that though? you're such a mindless patronizing bro, you still can't comprehend that i only spoke of men convicted of domestic violence! bye, garbage brain.

hmm if only there were some law that convicted felons werent allowed to legally own firearms....

[account deactivated]

it's okay even the boys at columbine had them.

Klebold and Harris are heroes.

Cycloneman posted:

women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree

Factual content: zero (what is a "terrifying degree"? Is using a weapon more successful than not using a weapon? (hint: it is)). Emotive content: women using weapons to defend themselves is pointless. Conclusion: idiot.

Cycloneman posted:

women get their weapons turned on them to a terrifying degree

Factual content: zero (what is a "terrifying degree"? Is using a weapon more successful than not using a weapon? (hint: it is)). Emotive content: women using weapons to defend themselves is pointless. Conclusion: idiot.

yeah theirs was a REALLY well thought-out target and 1 women successfully using a handgun for defense for every 83 murdered by them is really something to be proud of. what do any of you even need your guns for? grandma doesn't even let you have encyclopedias to know Facts.

Superabound posted:

Crow posted:

“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.” --some non-mArxist asslord, probably

lol, guns are a class right, regardless of whatever liberal amendment you cling to, and gun ownership takes on a social, class characteristic, important for constituting proletariat class power under the direction of the party. this doesn't mean any deranged moron can have a gun, it means that gun ownership should be socially divisive and of a mass, liberatory character. individual homicidal morons don't count. militias count. reactionaries aren't to be armed. black panthers are not the same as neo-nazis.

You fucking idiot

[account deactivated]

mustang19 posted:

Klebold and Harris are heroes.

it's terrifying funny that you're so out of it that you didn't even realize i was talking about the boys who were crouched down in terror!

Preps deserved it.

SariBari posted:

sorry what your warped mind reads as victimblaming is just me shattering your heroic gun fantasies where everyone takes down the bad guy with their gun. it's okay even the boys at columbine had them. but the bad guy is usually your uncle or some guy you had a kid with so good luck on the whole surprise him with a gun thing. please keep talking about women and marxism. this forum is in need of the gospel on both. mmmmmhmmmm preach

wow its almost if that was the exact argument i made before, that the vast majority of rapes do not involve the use of a gun. but in the vast majority of violent assaults that are successfully prevented by a potential victim, the potential victim does have a gun. oh but nevermind that, just do what the Democratic Party advises and yell "Fire" or piss all over yourself, relying entirely on the bravery of strangers or your rapist's germophobic aversion to bodily fluids