[account deactivated]
im a cummunist who lives with his mom also

tpaine posted:

israel is an awful country run by the worst kind of racists and should have never been created and should be forcefully liquidated right now

Edited by LaserJew ()

Liberals, they all deserve death.

Posts like these make me wish Rhizzone actually was an islamic fundamentalist forum for white people rather than just fencesitting trolls.

tpaine posted:

israel is an awful country run by the worst kind of racists and should have never been created and should be forcefully liquidated right now

skynyrd are taking their new topical album titles a little too far

i know man i've been looking for some hardcore islamofascist basement dwellers like myself to start my sleeper cell with for ages but my goddamn liberal parents have been unplugging the router after 10 cause i refuse to participate in the revisionist farce they call AP history (apparently having a good GPA is more important than being a moral and right? can't believe i was born from these infidels)

the cia has better posters
Anyone know where the Local Music Show is tonight?
There aren't any plants on the Rhizzone.

Crow posted:

no, i found it because of your username on scribd. Do you think deadken was joking or something

i never joke,.

Heard there was a local music show in the area. Wondering if anyone knows.

tpaine posted:

woah! woAH!!! i totally disagree! that is just way over the line, Israel absolutely has a right to *constantly F5s main forums page waiting for mustang19 to sign out*

LaserJew

peepaw posted:

http://i.ur.com/jYfTSSl.pnghttp://i.ur.com/jCpTLDd.png

if only there were some mathematical symbol that could let all your social media contacts know you superficially support gay marriage AND the brutal occupation of Oppressed Peoples...

might i suggest

plant my balls
CIA please contact me for the forums spy job i work cheap
When there were big Anti-Japan protests in China last year over those gay rocks, people started smashing all this shit up but the government made sure it didn’t overstep the mark and start damaging the economy or anything, and I was like damn, being The Guy who is given the responsibility of ‘managing’ public anger at scapegoats in a fairly autocratic society where there’s all sorts of levers you can pull, must be basically the best job in the world

*watches TV*

“yes yes my little ants, burn that flag…..and now a few rocks through some Hyundais..….careful now…carefull…aaand they’re moving away from the bank, excellent”

*treats oneself to a glass of 100 year old scotch and a few new properties in Sydney and Vancouver*
Wtf is a "exodus" you israel spook

piss posted:

CIA please contact me for the forums spy job i work cheap

Good comedy movie thing would be, a long opening of grueling training montage, where xhe is learning all these elite CIA skills, assassination stuff, sweating, scuba, infiltrating polite society, how to start a coup, bandages, tons of fighting, then xhe graduates the academy and turns up in Belgrade for xher first assignment: post on the rHizzonE for 14-16 hours a day

Lykourgos posted:

There aren't any plants on the Rhizzone.

But their are a lot of fruits

realtalk for a second. there probably arent any CIA plants at the zzone, but if there are, you know, its probably a hard, thankless job. theyre as human as the rest of us. theyve got issues, problems, questions, doubts. they live, they love, they feel. theyre not monsters, theyre real people, with real souls. they probably need someone to talk to from time to time. and thats basically what im trying to say--my inbox is always open. if you want to talk, about anything, and i mean ANYTHING, it doesnt have to be rhizzone or National Security Agency related, we can just talk about life, movies, music, tv, dating advice, whatever. just a normal friend to talk to, im good at that. people always tell me im a good listener. and i mean hey, dont you think i know what it feels like to be an outsider here? look at all the time ive spent in ifap. you know, these people probably hate me more than they hate you. so if anything, id be trusting YOU to keep MY secrets from them. and i do. i do trust you. so just shoot me a PM like, whenever. about anything
it's probably a VERY hard job... all those days extending into weeks extending into months, trapped in ifap, unable to get an assignment, and being kept from your Assignment. the chief is proibably breathing down your neck about it all the time, barking at you in meetings, etc

Edited by ilmdge ()

Preach. I mean, is it really fair to condemn the entire agency because of a handful of knuckleheads? There are bad eggs in every group, guys. The worst person I know works for Academi (formerly known as Blackwater USA). He's vile, a real bastard. But does that mean Academi is bad? Of course not.

the blinds are drawn in the cia briefing room. the director raps his thin knuckles on the table. "this is a crisis situation, people," he says. "our man has been imprisoned by dangerous leftist forces. and the only way to get him out.... is to make a vietnamese noodle soup and write 1000 words of benjaminian critique of an hbo show. let's roll
this is a CIA forum and you pick like 1 of 5 people who isn't company. gj
lets not get sloppy now most domestic HUMINT is still FBI
my blog post on orwell is doing the rounds on the leftist tumblr network so i checked out maggotmaster's tumblr and he's still going into apoplexies and "calling out" transphobes and policing discourse as if any of this sisyphean bullshit actually matters and it actually made me feel kinda warm and nostalgic lol
i was really glad that i didn't realize there was a leftist tumblr network
way to shatter my reality deadotherkin
of course there's a leftist tumblr network
all they seem to ever do is accuse each other of being bigots
maggotmaster is cool. maggotmaster will always be cool. he caused some minor fascist nerd in kansas to receive a supoena from the united states government

animedad posted:

maggotmaster is cool. maggotmaster will always be cool. he caused some minor fascist nerd in kansas to receive a supoena from the united states government

[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3365121

deadken posted:

my blog post is doing the rounds on the leftist tumblr network so i

maggotmaster owns imo
hahaha maggotmaster. remember the 90s
remember the upwards of 90 comments my article has received in the leftest tumblosphere