[account deactivated]
So what.
[account deactivated]
I support justice
twitter drama is weird b/c even though it's literally fyad vs wddp it gets phrased as jokemen vs carefuckers and i try to have as little to do with it as possible
is doug henwood FYAD or 'deep?
gibbis
real moonshine is at least 100 proof. take your 40 proof bullshit somewhere else

deadken posted:

maggotmaster's tumblr still endlessly fascinates me because i think this whole focus on 'calling out' basically has its origin in helldump where you would be called out for owning twelve katanas and a leather trenchcoat and wanting to sleep with your sister but it's been reappropriated into a social justice discourse where it's still held to be really important without considering what its actual function and utility is and despite the fact that unlike helldump it's never really funny or even diverting and maggotmaster's entire tumblr is literally just him unthinkingly engaging in the fruitless ritual of 'calling out' occasionally interspersed with frames from animes

being witness to the transformation of the jungle law of SA's helldump to its current state of postplace/wddpism is like following a middle school bully from his days of pushing easy targets into the mud during recess to his psychiatrists office where he sobbingly admits he only did it because his father started beating him with a hickory branch every day after his mother died, and maybe also he was born with the wrong genitals

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

wddp went from "haha look at this awful poster, let's make fun of him" to "hmm we aren't really much better, we should be more welcoming to people" startlingly quick

Self-ascribed moral superiority and Schadenfreude are the mother and father of Liberalism

tpaine posted:

wddp went from "haha look at this awful poster, let's make fun of him" to "hmm we aren't really much better, we should be more welcoming to people" startlingly quick

i don't know who could have predicted the gutwrenchingly, intensely earnest stage of the lf-colonized wddp

[account deactivated]

slumlord posted:

tpaine posted:

i don't know who could have predicted the gutwrenchingly, intensely earnest stage of the lf-colonized wddp

they were there in lf but there were enough white noise and d&d posters to cover it up then

also teh buttcord

Superabound posted:

ShariaBar why you downvote my honest confession about my serious weight struggles? please dont turn this safe space into a danger zzone

bc it's fun to be butthead

deadken posted:

we should recruit these tank club guys lmao. especially drdogballs

one time maggotmaster tumblr'd that tank club are basically rhizzone posters that are too unfunny to post at rhizzone. he does love us *wipes away a tear*