Keven posted:

remember the upwards of 90 comments my article has received in the leftest tumblosphere

snipebump

deadken posted:

the blinds are drawn in the cia briefing room. the director raps his thin knuckles on the table. "this is a crisis situation, people," he says. "our man has been imprisoned by dangerous leftist forces. and the only way to get him out.... is to make a vietnamese noodle soup and write 1000 words of benjaminian critique of an hbo show. let's roll

mods change my name to Dobby Sands

i went on literal hungerstrike in a shit-smeared cell in political internet prison and then Margaret Thatcher died. u cant make this stuf fup
a day or two before she died i had randomly changed my sig to a banner containing the line "Its a Funny Old World" a famous quote from Thatcher on the day she was finally removed from power, and no one even noticed

whos the CIA fern now b*tches
do you weigh over 100 lbs

ilmdge posted:

do you weigh over 100 lbs

i do now, but i didnt from about Oct 29 to Nov 11

shit
gave me a newfound respect for people who are able to do that shit voluntarily
supper truly abounds once more in the life of one rhizzone.net poster

Keven posted:

remember the upwards of 90 comments my article has received in the leftest tumblosphere

at least the leftist tumblosphere appreciates my insane ramblings. smdh

actually a dude is paying me £75 to reprint one of my dumb blog things lol. commentariat Here I Come
Kenny when will you write a novel?

deadken posted:

actually a dude is paying me £75 to reprint one of my dumb blog things lol. commentariat Here I Come

you should buy a bunch of issues of the daily mail when they print that and send each of us one

say hi to all the biggest cunts from my sixth form once you they give you a desk at the new statesman
one time i won an award for my poem about dinosaurs farting so pls dont act like you're the only person around here who can write, shed hen.

ilmdge posted:

Kenny when will you write a novel?

i dunno i tried a couple of times before but tended to give up 50000 words in. when i'm no longer an idiot child maybe

Tbh, I remember reading on wddp some kind of working effort that involved a group of scientists going to visit some underground(?) place on some kind of expedition. and I didn't think it was very good, actually it semeed sorta boring, whihc surprised me because even though i found some of your posts to be nonsense they always sounded good and i always tohught you'd be able to write.

Well actually from what I've seen lately you definitely are able to write. ive loved some of your stuff. Maybe you've juts got a lot better since then? But ive read your short stories and thought "this is a dude id like to read more from." dont force out some shity novel but if you ever get the inspiration to do it i'd rly like to see what you can do. also if im being a lameass i DONT apologize, im fucking drunk!

deadken posted:

to which communist party will you be donating the 75 then

swampman posted:

deadken posted:

send it directly to bob avakian imo

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

Tbh, I remember reading on wddp some kind of working effort that involved a group of scientists going to visit some underground(?) place on some kind of expedition. and I didn't think it was very good, actually it semeed sorta boring, whihc surprised me because even though i found some of your posts to be nonsense they always sounded good and i always tohught you'd be able to write.

Well actually from what I've seen lately you definitely are able to write. ive loved some of your stuff. Maybe you've juts got a lot better since then? But ive read your short stories and thought "this is a dude id like to read more from." dont force out some shity novel but if you ever get the inspiration to do it i'd rly like to see what you can do. also if im being a lameass i DONT apologize, im fucking drunk!

yeah that thing was really bad lol. i think there might still be something in the concept but the execution was Awful lmao & that was my last attempt at a novel really... i tried to do another last february and gave up like 5000 words in... basically i'm holding off trying to write anything long form until im really assured in my writing and get at least some short stories published first because otherwise i'll just end up as one of those swivel-eyed weirdos who locks themselves in a trailer trying to write the Great Novel of Our Times and ends up producing hundreds of pages of dragons and nonsense released typos and all exclusively on kindle

swampman posted:

deadken posted:

the baath party of syria

now i've finished my dumbass dissertation i might write this thing, its a modern retelling of the love affair between soren kierkegaard and regine olsen in which the genders are swapped round (catchphrase)

deadken posted:

now i've finished my dumbass dissertation i might write this thing, its a modern retelling of the love affair between soren kierkegaard and regine olsen in which the genders are swapped round (catchphrase)

looking forward to your gender-swap fan-fic

deadken posted:

one of those swivel-eyed weirdos who locks themselves in a trailer trying to write the Great Novel of Our Times and ends up producing hundreds of pages of dragons and nonsense released typos and all exclusively on kindle

that's unfair, fuck and destroy didn't have that many typos

You're lucky I've found other nerdy websites to visit and I don't have time to harass you anymore.
im writing a story based on Peter Pan except the pirates are the American Military and the Lost Boys are Al-Qaeda/Taliban and they have no fear of death because they have a flower (opium poppy) that can bring their dead back to life (at the expense of eternal childhood) so every battle becomes an incredibly bloody, casualty-lopsided skirmish between a technologically superior military force and fearless but obscenely outmatched children immediately followed by a struggle to drag their dead away quickly enough to avoid capture, turning it into a war of attrition that can only be won by the indefinite detention of fallen childsoldiers. dont steal this idea or i will literally sue you
im writing a story based on Peter Pan except the pirates are the American Military and the Lost Boys are Al-Qaeda/Taliban

babyhueypnewton posted:

you're probably right, he posts like a conservative pretending to be radical. no subtlety, no real passion or knowledge, posts all the time despite no one really knowing him or liking him. gj laserjew

or like a teenager who doesnt know their identity w/e

I'm writing a story based on peter pan except peter pan left neverland grew up and became a lawyer after the defeat of captain hook. However captain hook has returned and a middle age peter who has long since forgotten his adventures as peter pan must now don the tights once more and wrest leadership of the lost boys back from head boy rufio before leading them in a final, titanic confrontation with the captain.

deadken posted:

my blog post on orwell is doing the rounds on the leftist tumblr network so i checked out maggotmaster's tumblr and he's still going into apoplexies and "calling out" transphobes and policing discourse as if any of this sisyphean bullshit actually matters and it actually made me feel kinda warm and nostalgic lol

i just looked it up, thats a good post. i had someone tell me recently that "property is theft" is doublethink o_O. if a writer can be that easily co-opted then how useful could their books possibly be?

ShariaBar why you downvote my honest confession about my serious weight struggles? please dont turn this safe space into a danger zzone
mustang19 is interesting to watch because he hasn't followed lf through its development so he thinks doing an islamist gimmick is something Radical and Interesting rather than what literally everyone was doing in like 2009 & also b/c the fact that he's doing it and following that same path from sincere trot to ironic muslim entirely validates historical materialism imo

If you think that “tumblr is largely irrelevant as a tool for political praxis” means we shouldn’t call out transphobes you’re a pretty big moron because transphobes should be called out regardless of what the social group is.

maggotmaster's tumblr still endlessly fascinates me because i think this whole focus on 'calling out' basically has its origin in helldump where you would be called out for owning twelve katanas and a leather trenchcoat and wanting to sleep with your sister but it's been reappropriated into a social justice discourse where it's still held to be really important without considering what its actual function and utility is and despite the fact that unlike helldump it's never really funny or even diverting and maggotmaster's entire tumblr is literally just him unthinkingly engaging in the fruitless ritual of 'calling out' occasionally interspersed with frames from animes

please keep in mind that when most of us talk about tankies we are referring to the group of people who obsessively call themselves that, aka, tank club, or rhizzone lite: mal, prop d, yugiohmishima, vpartyintheusa, laredaction, ultraleftist, drdogballs, etc. They’re all transphobic dinguses and weird catholic fetishists who really don’t get communism at all.

we should recruit these tank club guys lmao. especially drdogballs

drdogballs
drdogballs is FYAD poster moonshine. not that anyone cares.
I said drdogballs, and discipline kept saying drdogballs on the way to her speech at historical materialism
Hahahahaha no way moonshine is like 40.
[account deactivated]