snipe

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

COINTELBRO posted:

Within 1 day of societal collapse all the shrill hysterical feminazis would be begging for you to facefuck them in exchange for a piece of fresh chicken meat.

Cheers.

um they might be begging men but i doubt they'll be attaching themselves to rhizzone posters

"oh shit, cannibals on the road ahead, get your sickest burns ready"

post-apocalyptic feminazis know they dont have to outrun the cannibals, they just have to outrun their goony, meaty boyfriends

Thanks superabound that's the angle im gonna go for on okcupid once i am ready to love again. A-grade sacrificial chump here
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

Thanks superabound that's the angle im gonna go for on okcupid once i am ready to love again. A-grade sacrificial chump here

so did you divorce yet

no she keeps crying and apologizing and telling me she loves me and she's sorry and stuff. also it wd be pretty stoopid to get a divorce as long as i cant afford to move out and we're living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed (neither of us wants the couch) (its a big bed) (its not like we're touching each other come on)
get a divorce you fucking idiot
keep on fighting or whatever edit edit edit edit edict edict edit edit edict catholic editc editc 21st century matters editc white criollo pope edit

Edited by wasted ()

Invite the Swedish genderbender into your living situation and you've got a premise for a wacky sitcom.

LGP walks in the front door, hitting the comically large pair of antlers on his head against the frame.
*audience laughs*
"Honey, I'm home!"
The tumblr social justice roommate saunters out from the bedroom completely nude below the waist, his tiny peepee obscured by a single pixel.
*audience woops and claps*
"HUNHH? What were you doin' in THERE?" LGP points at the bedroom with a flustered look on his face.
The camera slowly zooms in on the roommate with shallow depth of field. Low, David Lynch-style ambient noise plays.
"Getting a piece of what yoor people owe us, you cisyender shitlord." The roommate spits in LGP's face.
LGP wipes the spit off his face with his hand, finishes by licking his fingers.
"Yummy. So, what's for dinner?"
*cut to title sequence*
my daughter is one year old today.

littlegreenpills posted:

no she keeps crying and apologizing and telling me she loves me and she's sorry and stuff. also it wd be pretty stoopid to get a divorce as long as i cant afford to move out and we're living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed (neither of us wants the couch) (its a big bed) (its not like we're touching each other come on)

ok goat ill rape her then jeez. shes already pregnant what's the worst that can happen!!?!?!??? smh
lmao
really

littlegreenpills posted:

ok goat ill rape her then jeez. shes already pregnant what's the worst that can happen!!?!?!??? smh

why are cuckolds such rape apologists

technically youll sexually assault her. rape as commonly defined cannot be between a husband and wife.

Goethestein posted:

my daughter is one year old today.

goongrats and goondolances. your daughter is going to live in a world of our making. apologies, apologies

TG posted:

technically youll sexually assault her. rape as commonly defined cannot be between a husband and wife.

its not 1975 anymore bro

[account deactivated]
if its not 1975 ne more why are you all agitating for social change instead of using face book to see your friends friends in bikinis
Another grand slam by "Big" Keven, aka the tastemaker. See you later, chumps.
goatstorn brought a being into existence that will one day be made aware of its own mortality, good goin there doofus

deadken posted:

goatstorn brought a being into existence that will one day be made aware of its own mortality, good goin there doofus

not if he raises her to be a Good Christian

[account deactivated]
here's a cool fact: mensrightz blogs are arguing that jury nullification should be used in all rape trials because accused rapists can't get due process.

Goethestein posted:

here's a cool fact: mensrightz blogs are arguing that jury nullification should be used in all rape trials because accused rapists can't get due process.

Only in rape trials of men accused of rape, obv.

cycloneboy was onto something...
http://www.amsciepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pr0.1984.54.3.810

littlegreenpills posted:

oh is this still going on? yeah bro, F*cking Severe. Now.

That's why the first rule is never get tied down. Vapids man. Can't trust 'em
No keep it going lol
link the E/N thread.

you know the Swedish guy has an E/N thread

littlegreenpills posted:

I thought the Swede took her back. What is this

Renew your wedding vows lol
move the swedish guy in
sleep with him, then yourself.
In 3rd grade one of my teachers was an outspoken feminist and it was really exciting so when I got home I tried helping mom with housework and she called me a fag.

Cheers.
You're back!
CHEERS
LOl if you dont do your own chores. Do u even know how to do them? Im talking to YOU, reader. Do u even know how to do your fag chores? You probably fuckin' don't. join the army, faggot. Learn to do real chores
get a chore
Vivek CHORERS