ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

no she keeps crying and apologizing and telling me she loves me and she's sorry and stuff. also it wd be pretty stoopid to get a divorce as long as i cant afford to move out and we're living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed (neither of us wants the couch) (its a big bed) (its not like we're touching each other come on)

I thought the Swede took her back. What is this

he did take her back and then she dumped him. the full story is quite long and probably quite entertaining but meh effort. now she is back in this apartment whose lease has her and only her name written on it and where i coincidentally live as i cant afford to move out yet

littlegreenpills posted:

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

no she keeps crying and apologizing and telling me she loves me and she's sorry and stuff. also it wd be pretty stoopid to get a divorce as long as i cant afford to move out and we're living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed (neither of us wants the couch) (its a big bed) (its not like we're touching each other come on)

he did take her back and then she dumped him. the full story is quite long and probably quite entertaining but meh effort. now she is back in this apartment whose lease has her and only her name written on it and where i coincidentally live as i cant afford to move out yet

you were married and only had her name on the lease? goddamn you can't even do 21st century petit bourgeois right. let me guess you also share a bank acct

littlegreenpills posted:

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

I love you. Its me that really loves you. Please tell me. Please tell me i'll make it all better. I'll make you feel so good, I love you.

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

at least poaste the whole story so we can feel better about our lives

NO DONT MAKE US FEEL BETTER. TELL US AND MAKE US FEEL WORSE

SariBari posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

you were married and only had her name on the lease? goddamn you can't even do 21st century petit bourgeois right. let me guess you also share a bank acct

are married people supposed to keep separate bank accounts? this is honestly beyond me, like if you don't trust a person enough to share your money, why even get married? like i think my entire extended family has access to each others bank accounts.

cycloneboy didnt have access to his grandmas bank account... while she was alive...

elemennop posted:

SariBari posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

are married people supposed to keep separate bank accounts? this is honestly beyond me, like if you don't trust a person enough to share your money, why even get married? like i think my entire extended family has access to each others bank accounts.

hi have you seen what modern marriage looks like? many people these days might have one joint acct but keep other finances and income separate. people have a tendency to become drug/gambling/sex addicts and fuck up your money. people also have a tendency to be terrible with money and already be in lots of debt. welcome to the millenium. don't stop believing in love but why get married indeed?

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

SariBari posted:

don't stop believing in love

It costs a lot more than it's worth
and yet there is no substitute

SariBari posted:

but why get married indeed?

catchphra

Crow posted:

SariBari posted:

but why get married indeed?

catchphra

real talk if you're gonna/about to have helpless little baby things, you should def get married. DO NOT ABUSE THIS CATCHPHRASE

why are femi-trots such marriage aplologists?
[account deactivated]
what is this pony play?
[account deactivated]
Marriage is cool as shit. Our Houses will be joined lol *pretends is in Game of Thrones, the tv show* Time for some violence against prostitutes & etcetera
Those are some interesting theories, but I'll keep listening to the Serb.
LGP, something to think about. When you got married, you swore a vow for life before God. While your wife may have broken her promise to you by cheating on you with a rotund stumpy stinky tumblr adult baby, if you abandon her you're breaking your promise to God. Now does that really sound like a good idea?
double post??
[account deactivated]

elemennop posted:

lol you shouldnt have a bank account period you squab. take all your money out and invest it 50/50 in gold (REAL gold, not certificates) and bitcoins NOW

roseweird posted:

it is something mentally healthy grown-ups do together when they love each other (and ponies) very much

Man am I glad I don't post anywhere sharing this shit is acceptable

roseweird posted:

"femi-trot" sounds like it should be a pony play term

a femitrot is the SI unit of measurement for the maximum distance someone with diarrhea can be from a toilet without running the risk of shitting their pants

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
You dont have sex with the woman while she pretends to be a show horse, thats insane.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i presume the next step is someone has sex with the woman, and that person pretends to be having sex with a horse

freakin sexy horses, man... they dont even realize how sexy they are.
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Marriage is cool as shit. Our Houses will be joined lol *pretends is in Game of Thrones, the tv show* Time for some violence against prostitutes & etcetera

crow - jon snow (lol)
gjoey - king robert
khamsek - cersei
getfiscal - varys
bhpn - joffrey
goatstein - ned
cycloneboy - also varys

As moresalt said, "I'm sick of all these sexy horses just daring us to marry them."

Goethestein posted:

Crow posted:

crow - jon snow (lol)
gjoey - king robert
khamsek - cersei
getfiscal - varys
bhpn - joffrey
goatstein - ned
cycloneboy - also varys

everyone here is varys, actually

I'm the gray joy guy who's spent six episodes in jail and will continue to be in jail for the next seven years when they start book 5
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

Crow posted:

crow - jon snow (lol)
gjoey - king robert
khamsek - cersei
getfiscal - varys
bhpn - joffrey
goatstein - ned
cycloneboy - also varys

Time to die