pretty sure like 69% of people that fly first class have frequent flier miles

animedad posted:

pretty sure like 69% of people that fly first class have frequent flier miles

if you can afford to blow your miles on a first-class upgrade instead of needing to save them for another coach ticket, you're not 1 Of Us

i got upgraded to first class once. the airline food arrived with a starched napkin and on china crockery but the fact remains that What's Up With It
when i fly i pay to upgrade random other passengers to first class and tell the clerk just to say it was a complementary upgrade then when the flight is over i come up and i say, " plebian, i payed to upgrade your seat because I got it like that. chances are you will never fly first class again, a thing which i do every time i fly. how does it feel to spend a moment in the shoes of your betters and marvel at heights of luxury and class that you will never achieve?"
has anyone here ever been upgraded to sleeper class on Amtrak
until buying a first class ticket ensures my ass gets to sit on perfectly conditioned set of corinthian leather bench seats in front of a chromed out walnut dash while an 8track of Bad Company's 1979 classic Desolation Angels blasts the tits off the hot babe sitting next to me as the wind whips through my hair, i'll drive, thanks

Turn left Prince of Dicks!! Noo

Superabound posted:

until buying a first class ticket ensures my ass gets to sit on perfectly conditioned set of corinthian leather bench seats in front of a chromed out walnut dash while an 8track of Bad Company's 1979 classic Desolation Angels blasts the tits off the hot babe sitting next to me as the wind whips through my hair, i'll drive, thanks

you drive a shitty 92 civic with a broken stereo and no A/C and you know it

can't fool me
I would rather take a container ship than an airplane across an ocean. or a rowboat. at least you have a chance. if some mechanic forgot to tighten a bolt somewhere at any point during the decades long service history of your average aircraft then its curtains. until they start issuing parachutes to people f flying in the a
That's great Kyle
having a really bad car is cool.
god dammit my car is so awful. the cred is not worth it
"oh wow your car has over 300,000 miles on it? that's so rad!"

no it is not rad, every single thing on it that can break has already broken. no ac no stereo power windows stuck rolle dup glovebox stuck open fuvk;ljfa;ds
ask me sbout having a car that has never had any major mechanical problems but still manages to be a festering pile of garbage
why would anyone want to ask you about that

ChairmanMao posted:

you drive a shitty 92 civic with a broken stereo and no A/C and you know it

actually its a 94 Explorer, but yeah

seriously tom thoseare some BAD comedians
Go play your banjo son
i grew up as an american expat and every plane flight i went on until i was 18 was first class cause the company paid for everything lmao. domestic first class is super gaey and only aspirational snobs actually buy domestic first class tickets and don't get somebody else to pay for them imo.
yea i don't pay for first class flights. i'm like you. your mom pays for my tickets also ahahahaha
[account deactivated]