i get back from peace coprs and i found out lf got deleted? is this site a worthy replacement or what

also sup y'all it's been awhile

no. only shittyu posters, like me, post here now
lol the peace corps
[account deactivated]

prikryl posted:

lol the peace corps

hardest job you'll ever love bro

ChairmanMao posted:

i get back from peace coprs

roseweird posted:

pr
gfhgfh

fghh

Welcome! LF may have been deleted, but in positive news we've successfully smashed capital and established a global islamic caliphate!! We're also all in love now.

However, there is a terrible Fail Aids epidemic (thought to be both funny and acceptable.)

libelous_slander posted:

Welcome! LF may have been deleted, but in positive news we've successfully smashed capital and established a global islamic caliphate!! We're also all in love now.

shia or sunni this is important

ChairmanMao posted:

prikryl posted:

lol the peace corps

hardest job you'll ever love bro

lmao, the peace corps? public service in foreign nations? lol, just lol. come back when you've formulated the most ideologically correct position on masturbation, discovered what trotskyism is, and commented on a blog like me, you fucking noob.
Hey welcome new poster, so how did working directly for the propaganda arm of the US govt work out for you?

Lessons posted:

lmao, the peace corps? public service in foreign nations? lol, just lol. come back when you've formulated the most ideologically correct position on masturbation, discovered what trotskyism is, and commented on a blog like me, you fucking noob.

yeah.. Yeah!!

Lessons posted:

Thats right. Stick up for the proud lil papa all beaming with emotional pride from his loving of wonderful time spent digging toilets for all the toiletless babies of a narcostate. Welcome to all cops, clergy, and pedophiles also, because this site is not going to get caught up in ideological nitpicking, ever, and i mean it

don't forget sickass twitter burns
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

don't forget sickass twitter burns

link?

who were you

deadken posted:

who were you

Deafbypills

i was salted_peanuts or whatever
there are like 5 lfs now. Just Like The Communist Party

deadken posted:

who were you

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29059

ChaimanMao was a Good Poster on ye olde LF
hi chairmanmao

My Marxist-Feminist dialectic
brings all the boys to the
~yard~
I think I remember Chairman Mao posting pictures from his Peace Corps incursions into the third world right before LF was obliterated.

SendInTheWhiteMen posted:

I think I remember Chairman Mao posting pictures from his Peace Corps incursions into the third world right before LF was obliterated.

coincidence?

more like catchphrase
lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3392218
Welcome, I work for the CIA as well.

HenryKrinkle posted:

lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3392218

Viewing this content requires the archives upgrade. Regular users can only view threads from the last six months or so. Users with archives access can view old threads dating all the way back to 2001. WOWZERS!

swampman posted:

Lessons posted:
Thats right. Stick up for the proud lil papa all beaming with emotional pride from his loving of wonderful time spent digging toilets for all the toiletless babies of a narcostate. Welcome to all cops, clergy, and pedophiles also, because this site is not going to get caught up in ideological nitpicking, ever, and i mean it

i believe you'll find the only toiletless baby here is yourself.

actually now that i think about it babies don't even use toilets. they just shit in their fucking diapers. as do i.

Baby Huey P. Newton posted:
peace corps is shit and so are you hope this helps

All I can tell you is things done changed. Tell us of your travels

SendInTheWhiteMen posted:

ChaimanMao was a Good Poster on ye olde LF

Who are you

SariBari posted:

All I can tell you is things done changed. Tell us of your travels

He built a big water distillery for some poor people and then painted "COCA PROCESSING FACILITY" on the roof so CIA funded paramilitary forces will be justified in bombing its pants off at the first peep of agrarian reform from the villagers.

no, i'm still convinced that i'm able to accomplish something sustainable and do good work regardless. clean water is clean water, and if i can save lives i'm not gonna stop just because some do-nothing assholes on the internet tell me it's bad bad bad to do so

fuck all of you for judging me

because then the water system wouldn't get built! there's a reason why i've been in panama for over a year and am only just getting started on building the system. 90% of my work here is community organizing. The emphasis is on ... training community members to be able to organize and maintain a complex system.

called capitalism

bump