Rank - Bank - Assets ($ bn) - Chief Executive - Jewish?
1 - Royal Bank of Scotland - 3808 - Stephen Hester - Not Jewish
2 - Deutsche Bank - 2974 - Juergen Fitschen & Anshuman Jain - Not Jewish
3 - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - 2501 - Jiang Jianqing - Not Jewish
4 - BNP Paribas - 2494 - Jean-Laurent Bonnafé - Not Jewish
5 - Barclays - 2459 - Antony Jenkins - Not Jewish
6 - HSBC - 2354 - Stuart Gulliver - Not Jewish
7 - Credit Agricole - 2268 - Jean-Paul Chifflet - Not Jewish
8 - Citibank - 2188 - Michael Corbat - Not Jewish
9 - UBS - 2019 - Sergio Ermotti - Not Jewish
10 - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group - 1818 - Nobuo Kuroyanagi - Not Jewish
11 - Bank of America - 1716 - Brian T. Moynihan - Not Jewish
12 - Société Générale - 1578 - Frederic Oudéa - Not Jewish
13 - JPMorgan Chase - 1562 - Jamie Dimon - Not Jewish
14 - UniCredit - 1504 - Federico Ghizzoni - Not Jewish
15 - Mizuho Financial Group - 1495 - Yasuhiro Sato - Not Jewish
16 - ING Bank - 1463 - Jan Homme - Not Jewish
[account deactivated]

mongosteen posted:

im not sure what the point of that was.

To see if jews controlled the oil too

The illustration is the cover of Forbes Israel. The date is April 2013. It just hit the net. The title is "The Billionaires." The banner on the right says, "Special Edition, 165 Jewish billionaires, 17 Israelis, 16 women, 812 cumulative billions (of billionaires' wealth)."

That's 165 out of a total of 1426 billionaires in the world, or 11%. One of us (Phil) likes to write about the new position of Jews sociologically: and out of the 50 richest people in the world, about a quarter are Jewish. Most of those Jewish billionaires appear to be American, though this is an Israeli publication.
jews constitute about .1% of the global population and are 11% of its billionaires
goatstein don't troll like this. go troll other places and tell us about it.
or, pledge your fealty to the one true god?
Tokyopop CEO: Saul Weisman - Jewish
Del Rey Manga CEO: Max Goldfarb - Jewish
CMX Manga CEO: Juda Horowitz - Jewish
Bandai Entertainment CEO: Moishe Feldstein - Jewish
Right Stuf / Nozomi Entertainment CEO: Barry Topol - Jewish
Vertical Publishing CEO: Barbara Eisenberg - Jewish
Yen Press CEO: Chaim Shapiro - Jewish
VIZ Media CEO: Jake Weiss - Jewish
Crunchyroll CEO: Noah Saletan - Jewish
FUNimation CEO: Harvey Silverstein - Jewish
CEO of Deez Nuts - Not a J00
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

goatstein don't troll like this. go troll other places and tell us about it.

I really don't see how this is a troll, surely Jewish privilege is something that has to be addressed by anyone interested in politics or economics?

worst thread
i'm pretty sure funimation's ceo is gen fukanaga
wow big thanks for pointing out that Jews dont control the mideast oil industry. sure hoep we never go to 3565467 simultaneous imperialist wars in a massive global attempt to rectify that sitchiation
can someone please do a list of like at least 20 non-racist Tea Partiers now? i really need to feel the sting of my entire fuckin worldview geting Totally Pwned
Did You Know? Almost 30% of the American serial killer population is, in fact, NOT Jewish. get this and other Jewish trivia at www.adl.biz
Name of global bankstate - Year rule began (Common Era, old style) - Eternal and Divine Emperor of Humanity - Jewish?
Royal Bank of Scotland - 3808 - Stephen Hester - Not Jewish
Deutsche Bank - 2974 - Juergen Fitschen & Anshuman Jain - Not Jewish
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - 2501 - Jiang Jianqing - Not Jewish
BNP Paribas - 2494 - Jean-Laurent Bonnafé - Not Jewish
Barclays - 2459 - Antony Jenkins - Not Jewish
HSBC - 2354 - Stuart Gulliver - Not Jewish
Credit Agricole - 2268 - Jean-Paul Chifflet - Not Jewish
Citibank - 2188 - Michael Corbat - Not Jewish
UBS - 2019 - Sergio Ermotti - Not Jewish
i fucking love.... jews???
hey! how about we take the JEWS and put them on some motherfucking TRAINS????
i wonder if jews ever feel weird when they get on a train. maybe black dudes feel weird when they get on a boat
apparently my aunt visited west germany in the 70s or w/e and got kinda freaked out on the munich-berlin train. but i don't get that, because i fucking love TRAINS!
it doesnt count if youre a self-hating jew
[account deactivated]
non-jewish whites are roughly 50% of the world's billionaires and 15-20% of the world's population. a discrepancy of about 3x, as opposed to the 100x of jewish billionaires
hmm it's almost if privilege is more complex than some video-game attribute that can be described by a simple numeric ratio
sure, for example being a member of the wealthiest ethnic group on the planet might carry with it opportunities that one did not earn
[account deactivated]
I think it's safe to say rosewerd has disproven that jews are in fact a disproportionally wealthy and privileged class, case dismissed! *bangs gavel and ends wddp nuremberg; sentencing groatstein to 20 posts of hard labor in ifap*
if we can't have another holocaust (because it would be "immoral" or whatever), can we at least kill a couple jews? maybe an egregiously wealthy jew who is a class enemy to the people? just one tiny jew, that's it, that's all i ask. maybe one that writes on a blog, attempting to emulate lacan (poorly) while writing about google glass...

roseweird posted:

slumlord posted:

hmm it's almost if privilege is more complex than some video-game attribute that can be described by a simple numeric ratio

well, i wrote a post on page 1 trying to start a discussion about the relationship and differences between white and jewish privilege, but i don't think iwc or goat are really interested in that conversation, they just want to keep rambling about hollywood

noticed

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

jews

[account deactivated]
hows the new pad t money?
[account deactivated]
Apparently quakers also have a disproportionate representation in the entertainment industry, although not quite as disproportionate as Jewish representation. What's up w/ that?

roseweird posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

rosewerd has disproven that jews are in fact a disproportionally wealthy and privileged class

jews as a class, especially in the u.s., are disproportionately wealthy and influential in many ways but when we say "white privilege" we are not just talking about white people's disproportionate wealth but the general cultural assumption that everyone is white, that white people and culture represent the standard people and culture. jews have an overwhelming influence on the media but they still mostly just make movies about white people. i think we could have meaningful conversations about jewish influence but it's not going to happen by just coining the phrase "jewish privilege" as a parallel to "white privilege" and demanding that individuals own it, because it isn't the same. "white privilege" is about a whole set of perspectives and assumptions as the dominant cultural force, not only excessive wealth or unearned opportunities.

perspectives and assumptions: israel is a faithful ally, the holocaust was the worst thing in history, it is abominable to say that jewish people control the media even though it is demonstrably true. jews "mostly make movies about white people?" what percentage of actors, directors, and characters are jewish? is it greater or less than the one percent of the general population they constitute?

dont seinfeldshame
aside from perhaps commitment to free markets, there is no factor in all of american foreign policy that is more of a "dominant cultural force" than fealty to israel.