The Big Bang Theory, America's most popular sitcom about Whiteness since Friends

Cast:
Johnny Galecki -- Leonard Hofstadter (135 episodes, 2007-2013)
Jim Parsons -- Sheldon Cooper (135 episodes, 2007-2013)
Kaley Cuoco -- Penny (135 episodes, 2007-2013)
Simon Helberg -- Howard Wolowitz (135 episodes, 2007-2013)
Kunal Nayyar -- Raj Koothrappali (135 episodes, 2007-2013)
Melissa Rauch -- Bernadette Rostenkowski (65 episodes, 2009-2013)
Mayim Bialik -- Amy Farrah Fowler (61 episodes, 2010-2013)

Writers:
Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, Lee Aronsohn, Eric Kaplan, Robert Cohen, Eddie Gorodetsky, Stephen Engel

One Indian and a whole bunch of Jews

animedad posted:

roseweird posted:

mongosteen posted:

what do you propose we do about white privilege?

kill everyone, everywhere

yeah this is really the core opinion of rhizzone, everything else is a carnival sideshow

"kill everyone, everywhere, but kill the jews first"

we jews had a strong literary culture when the goyim were still scratching penises in the mud. alone among the nations we conceived of the creation of ha'olam ha-ze as a linguistic act. the gentiles may be peoples of their various books, but theirs were books they for the most part could not read; we are the people of the Word. we created the old testament, a text which is, along with its successors, followed by 3.4 billion people. there have been gentile writers and gentile thinkers but writing and thought has always been the domain of the bnei yisroel. so no fucking wonder we're over-represented in the entertainment industry you dumb fuckin dinguses

animedad posted:

roseweird posted:

mongosteen posted:

what do you propose we do about white privilege?

kill everyone, everywhere

yeah this is really the core opinion of rhizzone, everything else is a carnival sideshow

no its not omnicidalism is some dumb wddp shit

roseweird posted:

jews as a class, especially in the u.s., are disproportionately wealthy and influential in many ways but when we say "white privilege" we are not just talking about white people's disproportionate wealth but the general cultural assumption that everyone is white, that white people and culture represent the standard people and culture. jews have an overwhelming influence on the media but they still mostly just make movies about white people. i think we could have meaningful conversations about jewish influence but it's not going to happen by just coining the phrase "jewish privilege" as a parallel to "white privilege" and demanding that individuals own it, because it isn't the same. "white privilege" is about a whole set of perspectives and assumptions as the dominant cultural force, not only excessive wealth or unearned opportunities.

all this does is highlight the historically established Jewish propensity for domination through infiltration, cultural parasitism, and the co-option and manipulation of existing power structure rather than overwhelming numbers and brute force. these things are the rule, not the exception, and literally the exact mechanisms through which white jewish privilege is exerted and maintained

"Jewish privilege", more accurately "White Jewish privilege" simply the result of Jewish Supremacy, itself nothing more than a more rarefied, exclusive, and 100% socially acceptable form of White Supremacy. Notice that "Jewish privilege" and the spoils of the Jewish hegemony seem to be reserved almost exclusively for one specific subset of global Jewry: White Europeans. and yet, wow, imagine that! African Jews control approx. zero percent of global wealth, power and American foreign policy!

Also notice that cries of "anti-semitism" are uttered exclusively for the benefit of White European Jews, an entirely NON-Semitic people, while Palestinians, aka ACTUAL Semites, are murdered and dispossessed by the very same White Europeans who so ignominiously stole from them the very mantle of Semitism itself. These authentically Semitic Palestinian peoples are frequently said to not even exist, a political state of total nullification and nonexistence, a class position below that of even barnyard animal. But no, youre right, White Jewish Privilege is a myth.

deadken posted:

we jews had a strong literary culture when the goyim were still scratching penises in the mud. alone among the nations we conceived of the creation of ha'olam ha-ze as a linguistic act. the gentiles may be peoples of their various books, but theirs were books they for the most part could not read; we are the people of the Word. we created the old testament, a text which is, along with its successors, followed by 3.4 billion people. there have been gentile writers and gentile thinkers but writing and thought has always been the domain of the bnei yisroel. so no fucking wonder we're over-represented in the entertainment industry you dumb fuckin dinguses

oh. i thought it was because of yalls propensity for compensatory gay sex

deadken posted:

my ancestors spent 3000 years having sex with farm animals no wonder were such good rugby players

there was a welsh guy at the bar last night and he was drunk as shit and trying to talk to us + kept saying "tooley mond" and eventually i asked what he was saying at it turned out he thought he was saying "for the world" so i corrected his french like a smarmy dick and he walked off. and thats why jews dominate in areas of intellectual labour
zionism is pathetic because it's jews trying to be goyim. we don't need to do that. we're better than you

daddyholes posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

mongosteen posted:

aside from perhaps commitment to free markets, there is no factor in all of american foreign policy that is more of a "dominant cultural force" than fealty to israel.

And yet Chomsky has us believe that America wags Israel and not vice versa lol.

I wonder why....

why does vice versa happen. explain in terms of materialism and not mysticism. if American Jews make it happen, why do they do this.

List of Jewish expulsions

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Because Israel is a safehaven for them and their families if they are ever expelled from America, a contingency which given the above list, is slightly more rooted in materialism than mysticism.

Would you act shocked that right wing Cubans have been able to twist the arm of the US government and continue to try and do so, in order to enact favourable policies towards their homeland? Why would Jews and Israel be any different?

deadken posted:

there was a welsh guy at the bar last night and he was drunk as shit and trying to talk to us + kept saying "tooley mond" and eventually i asked what he was saying at it turned out he thought he was saying "for the world" so i corrected his french like a smarmy dick and he fucking glassed me and kicked all of my teeth out because he was actually welsh and not someone i just made up

m8 what kind of bar do you think i go to
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
*swoons*

tpaine posted:

one frequented by faux-welsh hipsters who are only lifestylists and don't kick people's teeth out for being wankers like a real welshman would do.

roseweird posted:

interesting arguments but mainly jewish privilege is about havin luscious locks *tosses hair*

i have beeeeeeeeeyooootiful hair and i love inspiring veiled disgust in the old jewish women who complement it by revealing that i got it from my ARAB father. stuntin on them hoz

roseweird posted:

okay so what are you proposing to do about this exactly

I heard you had some pretty forward thinking ideas RE: dealing with male privilege so mayhaps they could be co opted.

just when you thought antisemitism was overplayed, another jew heebs out. cheers

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

if they are ever expelled from America,

lol

babyfinland posted:

just when you thought antisemitism was overplayed, another jew heebs out. cheers

bf chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superabound mentioned the sitcom "friends" as a paragon of whiteness, and indeed it was. lets take a look at the "friends"

rachael - nonjew playing nonjew
ross - jew playing jew
monica - nonjew playing jew
phoebe - jew playing nonjew
chandler -nonjew playing nonjew
joey -nonjew playing nonjew

so fully 50% of the whitest show on tv was either jews or people pretending to be jews. but no jews arent white......fail. fail extremely

Edited by mongosteen ()

what is the lfest hair type: arab girl hair or ersatz jewess ringlets
it's a pretty weak troll to say that white jews are privileged while non-white jews are not, thus there is a special "jewish privilege"
both white jews and nonwhite jews both get free access to immigrate to their own fascist supremacist settler colony. sounds like privilege to me

mongosteen posted:

both white jews and nonwhite jews both get free access to immigrate to their own fascist supremacist settler colony. sounds like privilege to me

if you know nothing about those people's lives in israel/palestine hmm yes i can see how this might happen

i always thought jennifer aniston was jewish

daddyholes posted:

mongosteen posted:

if you know nothing about those people's lives in israel/palestine hmm yes i can see how this might happen

are we really going to claim that living in israel is more horrible for african jewish immigrants than in their own shitshow home countries? one wonders why they moved in that case

mongosteen posted:

are we really going to claim that

no, we're not

i am leery of putting jewish privilege under the aegis of white privilege because although surely whiteness is an accelerant, the special privilege derives from the judaism and not the whiteness. many jews are in fact very racist against nonjewish whites and most see themselves as special and above other white races in the way that say italians or irish do not
your mad rush to recast your claim completely differently every time you make it is a real cinderblock around the ankles here
im just trying to hash out the theory. ive yet to demonstrate a full thesis on jewish privilege and i find that debate helps define the boundaries. thank you friend
"anti-Semitism betokens a retarded culture" -noted ableist bigot F. Engels
complaining of jewish privilege over goyim is like complaining of lion privilege over antelopes
i'd as lief be a jew as a "herr von"
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2009/winter/a-jew-in-prison
you people are good for tilling fields and dying in wars and little else. to be against the jews is as fruitless as being against the sun

babyfinland posted:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2009/winter/a-jew-in-prison

'prison memoirs of an anarchist' is one of the few books by anarchists that communists should read

deadken posted:

you people are good for tilling fields and dying in wars and little else. to be against the jews is as fruitless as being against the sun

notably, real historically existing jews also excel at those tasks