as for free markets, the greatest proponents of free market theory in the 20th century, von mises, harberger, rand, friedman, greenspan, and volker were all jewish.
[account deactivated]
what do you propose we do about white privilege?
paul volcker: not a jew
[account deactivated]
goatstein on the other hand 99% of people who were "pwnz0red" in 2012 were j00
lol. "aside perhaps from the bull elephant in the corner, there is nothing heavier in this room than that twelve year old boy"

mongosteen posted:

as for free markets, the greatest proponents of free market theory in the 20th century, von mises, harberger, rand, friedman, greenspan, and volker were all jewish.

Karl Marx

i said 20th century jools, and also proponents of free market theory
no you didn't
i did. the post on the top of the page
you went back and edited that
[account deactivated]
in a nation 13% black, 16% hispanic and 1% jewish, we have 0 black senators, 3 hispanic senators and 11 jewish senators.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

you went back and edited that

if i edited it it would have an edited by field. look how wrong you are

it doest have an edit field. are you on drugs?
i read the original post before you edited it you said "the greatest experts on free market theory in the 19th and 20th centuries, von mises, harberger, rand, friedman, greenspan, xenophon, smith, and volker were all jewish."
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

mongosteen posted:

kill everyone, everywhere

everyone please note that roseweird wants to kill all the jews. I Strongly Disagree.

roseweird posted:

mongosteen posted:

kill everyone, everywhere

yeah this is really the core opinion of rhizzone, everything else is a carnival sideshow

[account deactivated]
i actually don't want to kill anybody

Spoiler!

jools posted:

lol. "aside perhaps from the bull elephant in the corner, there is nothing heavier in this room than that twelve year old boy"

id go a little further and point out that it is incorrect to deny or diminish the fundamental role of class even when dealing with intersectionality

AmericanNazbro posted:

if we can't have another holocaust (because it would be "immoral" or whatever), can we at least kill a couple jews? maybe an egregiously wealthy jew who is a class enemy to the people? just one tiny jew, that's it, that's all i ask. maybe one that writes on a blog, attempting to emulate lacan (poorly) while writing about google glass...

kill me. kill me

i didnt poorly try to emulate lacan, Fuckre, i tried to emulate dan brown and Succeeded
if Lacan were alive he'd read Dan Brown and wear Slavoj Zizek
if i were alive i wouldnt be posting on the rhizzone at six in the morning

deadken posted:

if i were alive i wouldnt be posting

discipline posted:

where is the thread on desi privilege my guys

as something like 20% of the world's population, I would expect to see many Desi in positions of power, certainly more than there are now.

mongosteen posted:

aside from perhaps commitment to free markets, there is no factor in all of american foreign policy that is more of a "dominant cultural force" than fealty to israel.

And yet Chomsky has us believe that America wags Israel and not vice versa lol.

I wonder why....

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

mongosteen posted:

aside from perhaps commitment to free markets, there is no factor in all of american foreign policy that is more of a "dominant cultural force" than fealty to israel.

And yet Chomsky has us believe that America wags Israel and not vice versa lol.

I wonder why....

why does vice versa happen. explain in terms of materialism and not mysticism. if American Jews make it happen, why do they do this.

ironic philo-semitism: the latest 'zzone fad?
antizionist philosemitism is pretty Correct though

gyrofry posted:

ironic philo-semitism: the latest 'zzone fad?

marxism-leninism is not ironic hth

jews own and are 'ftw'
DESI PRIVILEGE:

-Can leverage pro-Batista politics into television career
-Married to hot blonde
-Can use 1950s patriarchy to back up demands of splaining to do

roseweird posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

rosewerd has disproven that jews are in fact a disproportionally wealthy and privileged class

jews as a class, especially in the u.s., are disproportionately wealthy and influential in many ways but when we say "white privilege" we are not just talking about white people's disproportionate wealth but the general cultural assumption that everyone is white, that white people and culture represent the standard people and culture. jews have an overwhelming influence on the media but they still mostly just make movies about white people. i think we could have meaningful conversations about jewish influence but it's not going to happen by just coining the phrase "jewish privilege" as a parallel to "white privilege" and demanding that individuals own it, because it isn't the same. "white privilege" is about a whole set of perspectives and assumptions as the dominant cultural force, not only excessive wealth or unearned opportunities.

American jews are white. American whiteness is defined by them. When people imagine a stereotypical "white" nerd/liberal, they are in actuality imagining a sterotypical Jew.