http://www.makerbot.com/blog/category/makerbot-jobs/

http://www.makerbot.com/careers/

Hi MakerBot World! My name is Jaclyn and I am the Recruiter for MakerBot Industries. From time to time on this blog, I will be updating you on open positions and new hires!
Right now, MakerBot is in a hiring frenzy and we want to make sure that the remarkable people who visit our website are a part of it.
As the good word on MakerBot spreads and the company continues to grow, we need more and more support. That is where you come in. We are currently hiring for 25 positions, including all levels and skill types!
Visit our Jobs page to see the full list, but please check the list below for top priority positions for this week:

Director of Product Marketing
MakerBot is looking for an experienced, creative, energetic and out-of-the-box person to direct our product marketing. We are looking for a self-starter who has worked in entrepreneurial, start-up environments. You will have an eye for detail to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand of MakerBot products.
See the full requirements for this position here.

Marketing Assistant
MakerBot is looking for an assistant for the Marketing team. You must be a well-organized, go-getter who is willing to help out with any and all needs of the marketing team.

Copywriter
MakerBot Industries is looking for an energetic, passionate, conceptual and strategic Copywriter, someone who has a desire to deliver innovative successful solutions.

CAD Designer/Drafter Technician
We are looking for meticulous, technically oriented, hands-on individuals who can work effectively in a team.

Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for creative, inventive, and self-directed engineers who can develop, improve and test new mechanical systems.

Junior Python/C++ Software Developer
We are looking for smart, capable, qualified programmers that can help us hurtle MakerBot Industries into the twenty-second century, and beyond. Candidates will be strong coders with good communication and community skills. You’ll be creating our next-generation software, maintaining our current code base, and interacting with our users to help address their needs and improve 3D printing for everyone.

do they have any Jobs available in Mississippi
Compensation: The Makerbot will produce all your necessities during your time at Makerbot. The Makerbot cannot provide cash. The Makerbot smells fear.
Right now, Makerbot is in a hiring frenzy. It is inconceivable that Makerbot will go into a killing frenzy based on all available research at the time.
i thought khamsek already sold out
she sold in again

libelous_slander posted:

i thought khamsek already sold out

UM BUILDING THE ANTICAPITALIST ALTERNATIVE ECONOMY OF THE FUTURE IS NOT "SELLING OUT"

khamsek you should become a python programmer its basically the same as writing for seventeen or w/e it is you do
[account deactivated]
its the manhattan romcom of discipline's life and her sassy but dependable black friend is saying 'cmon girlfriend how you gonna organise labor when you cant even organize your love life'
i hope its not an afl-cio affiliated union, comrade
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
AFL- CIA
entryism ftw
organize my balls
[account deactivated]
feels good man dot png
quit your old job or the new job already? im behind on my updates.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I worked *Deep breath* for the bad guys

an afl-cio unio..... oh wait

[account deactivated]
holy shit guys fucking afl-cio TRAINS:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Train-Dispatchers-Association/150262181677598
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/labor_big_real_heavy_sleeper_jl3C7gI710FI3XqpEl5o3O
afl-CIAO

discipline posted:

they took me out to lunch today as a gesture of niceness and then proceeded to blast unions for about a half hour. I owned all of them. I trounced them without fear. When I got back to the office, my boss told me they'd replaced my position already.

would you say you owned... the means of production?

im going to work for the bad guys, chiirs
I don't know T, 8k buys a lot of apples
working for the bad guys is a ton of fun and i can't imagine having a Job otherwise
y'all play sociopath like a bunch of faggots.
what does a gay horse eat? HAAAAYYYY!
wow i didn't know wasted could make posts about anything other than hating white people in new york or whatever
Please watch your language ppl no need to use the f slur
I have refrained from NYC hate for quite some time, I'm glad a noble resident like yourself has designated himself as an unfortunate victim.
NYC is so hard, if only my family didn't dominate in some sort of economic institution which NYC dominates.
I'm glad khamsek found a window of breathing space in the big apple and only wish her the best.

discipline posted:

they took me out to lunch today as a gesture of niceness and then proceeded to blast unions for about a half hour. I owned all of them. I trounced them without fear. When I got back to the office, my boss told me they'd replaced my position already.

Cosmo: But T-Dog, unions really stink and their lame as heck!!
T-Dog: That's a mirror *lights cigar*