deadken tweeted abou tthem

http://lookbook.nu/wedreamincrimson <- their website
what the fuckk?
hipsters are the most disgusting of all the worlds creatures
we're all hipsters now
My wayfe
i twet about Evereything
mde are kool because theyre too fyad for fyad

i'm sorry, I was on board until saw this. i'm just not comfortable browsing such a politically minded fashion show. politics is for my serious news sites, and i don't like when it bleeds into my other interests/activities

deadken posted:

mde are kool because theyre too fyad for fyad

uh no.

FYAD already shunned everyone in FYAD who went onto Twitter and they liked MDE for pissing off the ex-FYADs on Twitter.

FYAD
Lowtax should have glen grenwald go in his place
i checked on twitter but i couldnt find the tweet, someone post that tweet

libelous_slander posted:

for the Uwe Boll fight, or the CNN interview?

ugh

I like MDE but that stupid nyc show they did was terrible and I'm sick of people talking about it. Like the guy started that anti-gay speech thing, the entirety of the audience immediately "got" it, it went on for like half an hour and the best reaction they got was some girl yelling an internet catchphrase? The guy was wandering around the bar after, getting obviously followed around by his camera guy, trying to pick fights with random people, and it was so fucking transparent and desperate and pathetic.

Lihan posted some ironic petition calling them "problematic" and they posted in on their page like they were so proud of this tiny silly fake reaction that flew over their heads. Sounds fairly fucking "too fyad for fyad" to me lol. The best they got out of the whole thing was someone yelling "log off," a whole bunch of supportive comments from actual homophobes saying "yeah way to stick it to thsoe faggots and dykes," and Sam actually irl harassing and finding the phone number of some girl who was making fun of him.

I like MDE but the sam thing at rebel girl was a huge boring unfunny embarrassment on every level. The other MDE guy was funny though
lol you performed at a Weird Twitter Comedy Event

Superabound posted:

libelous_slander posted:

for the Uwe Boll fight, or the CNN interview?

why not both for epic winnery

they should just come out and say they're fascists
They're pretty bad? I don't know what everyones taking about because i cant log into sa on site because i doont remember my password. But these are the guys who did the hour long rambling anime thing right

Meursault posted:

ugh

I like MDE but that stupid nyc show they did was terrible and I'm sick of people talking about it. Like the guy started that anti-gay speech thing, the entirety of the audience immediately "got" it, it went on for like half an hour and the best reaction they got was some girl yelling an internet catchphrase? The guy was wandering around the bar after, getting obviously followed around by his camera guy, trying to pick fights with random people, and it was so fucking transparent and desperate and pathetic.

Lihan posted some ironic petition calling them "problematic" and they posted in on their page like they were so proud of this tiny silly fake reaction that flew over their heads. Sounds fairly fucking "too fyad for fyad" to me lol. The best they got out of the whole thing was someone yelling "log off," a whole bunch of supportive comments from actual homophobes saying "yeah way to stick it to thsoe faggots and dykes," and Sam actually irl harassing and finding the phone number of some girl who was making fun of him.

I like MDE but the sam thing at rebel girl was a huge boring unfunny embarrassment on every level. The other MDE guy was funny though

i agree about Sams stand up just not being all that funny, entirely apart from it being "problematic" or whatever, it's just not as clever I guess as his other "characters". but the weird twitter thing was much much worse lol like, a civilization in decay right before your eyes bad. If those twitter ppl had a better sense of themselves and there place in this dark and stupid fucked up mess their moral outrage would have been directed instead at willingly sharing a stage with the buzzfeed lady. like jeez don't they run a "parody" site of that shit? that's basically snl tier, making "shocking" jokes about celebs and then having them host the next week.

Your story where you said the future was extremely chill was funny though.

^sorry for writing all these words on this dumb crap, gas

Meursault posted:

Like the guy started that anti-gay speech thing, the entirety of the audience immediately "got" it, it went on for like half an hour and the best reaction they got was some girl yelling an internet catchphrase?

i'm not sure what you mean, though. i didn't think he was trying to get "reactions" or something, he was just making fun of a twitter subculture. like that the "in joke" of ironic posting was actually repulsive, and he demonstrated how it was repulsive by taking it to the nth degree. which is what a lot of his humour is like i guess, just making fun of people who pretend to be a bit aloof but are actually deeply committed to branding and such. i found it funny in a sickly sweet way. it's not very nice but yeah.

weird twitter has probably done at least a million dollars of free advertising for various corporations, its cool
Did you get paid for the twitter thing
what's weird twitter
whats any of this
i literally have no idea what any of you are talking about like 98% of the time. who the hell is Engels
fucking christ the internet is embarassing

jools posted:

lol you performed at a Weird Twitter Comedy Event

it was fun

Keven posted:

Did you get paid for the twitter thing

y

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

fucking christ the internet is embarassing

y

feedbuzz is funny imo
i wrote a thing on it and it was definitely one of the less good things there, on that, thing imo
I do standup & I'll take pretty much any in to a paid gig lol. Even if it makes "capt. payne" really mad somehow.
lol if you have income

cleanhands posted:

i checked on twitter but i couldnt find the tweet, someone post that tweet

https://twitter.com/degg/status/319564851464769536

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

i wrote a thing on it and it was definitely one of the less good things there, on that, thing imo

13 Classic Songs That Are Secrety Dubstep

Secretion Dubstep
"Ahem, hi I'd like to read to you some selections from my poems. This first one is called Ten Years Ago"
i don't know what i'd do for standup, especially if 30 minute anti-gay rant is taken.
random note: that jobs/cash/hope joke is from like the early 90s or something. it was originally about driving past signs with "home of johnny cash" etc. and then you get to mexico and they say "no jobs/no cash/no hope". in other words it was a racist joke. seems like weird twitter owes mexicans an apology on my feminist blog.