http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_bread
nostalgia itt
posting fuel
great thread. .ground floor
shitposting from a boer concentration camp
bloke chum
fairy bread is what kids eat for their birthdays in australia it's not 'australian cuisine.' the ignorance and arrogance of the british knows no bounds.
fairy bread on they birthday
if you are what you eat
kangaroo burgers, the best burgers
by what right does a british person get to make fun of anyone's cuisine
sprinkles on toast! positively upROARious old bean! *nibbles delicately on pudding of congealed horse blood in a raccoon's unshaven nutsack served with pickled marmite*
Oh, how wonderful, an American talking about food. how many mcdonalds wrappers did you have to brush off your keyboard before you typed that? congealed blood is fantastic and appreciated by people all over the world. try some black pudding or eat hot pot or rather please drown yourself in a pool
loool
americans are a disgusting breed of human that will eat neon-coloured grease and corn syrup but then turn around and exclaim, oh my god, you are eating jellyfish?!?!

yank cousine is literally the most foul and distasteful food imaginable. I wretch when I look at half the things you people stick in your mouth. What is worse is that you are completely oblivious to how terrible your food is, you offer people "oh would you like a mountain dew as well?" and "oh would you like a piece of this overpowering spearmint gum?" and drive decent people to the verge of vomiting as they desperately turn away.

your failings are also compounded by the fact that many legitimate ingredients, like kidneys, blood, etc, are all regarded with horror and disdain by you, driving out a lot of very good food and causing us all to suffer. a nationwide sin perpetuated by ignorant, ill raised corn syrup swilling pigs. American food is the definition of low class, it pains me to even consider putting it near my mouth.
americans these days and their crazy gum. i swear
WOULD YOU LIKE A PIECE OF SPEARMINT WITH YOUR QUARTER POUNDER CHEESEBURGER SIR?

Lykourgos posted:

yank cousine is literally the most foul and distasteful food imaginable. I wretch when I look at half the things you people stick in your mouth. What is worse is that you are completely oblivious to how terrible your food is, you offer people "oh would you like a mountain dew as well?" and "oh would you like a piece of this overpowering spearmint gum?" and drive decent people to the verge of vomiting as they desperately turn away.

one time i was at this bar and somebody opened a stick of that really strong gum you're talking about, and the whole bar actually turned wintry like in a commercial, people's drinks got cold, people had to burn napkins and menus for warmth, of course retching the whole time from the piercing spearmint stink gas. i thought to myself, "blimey, yank gum is mental," and shook my head, giving myself a severe concussion.

actually that was me walking in with my tricolored astros logo chain. SO ICEY
one reason the Lykourgos gimmick doesnt work is b/c the person behind it cannot spell properly
goat i used to think blood sausage was pretty gross too, but then recently i found out that its actually just boudin? which is really good! so in light of this ive considered maybe becoming less of a snob about food *opens cardboard box and extracts one plastic-wrapped 3pak of powdered donettes for desert after eating from a literal BAG of room temperature chicken that was sitting under heat lamps at the grocery store all day*
Many Americans are deprived of enjoying the nutritional benefits of cod milt cooked in a variety of ways.
grumblefish presents a business idea:

it will be cool when islam conquers england if only to break you savages out of the custom of eating blood like your darker and more empathetic transylvanian cousins
ive actually met lykourgos irl. it's not a gimmick.
but isn't american food really just the manifestation of capitalism? so, of course it's the worst thing ever.

jools posted:

ive actually met lykourgos irl. it's not a gimmick.

why would the first statement act as an argument against the second

i dont think anyone could maintain a gimmick that drunk. drinking only seemed to intensify it further
remind yourself that you are posting in a forum that contains "irl" castroists
i know about as many people who live gimmicks as people who dont

daddyholes posted:

i know about as many people who live gimmicks as people who dont

*raises paw

in any case someone who can't spell in his native tongue is going to have a hard time convincing anyone that he is noble
i heard lykourgos met impper in a bar and was so drunk he got kicked out where you there that time jools or was it another time?
i met impper irl and i can def say it's not a gimmick. he really is that jewish.
yeah that was the time lmao
why owuld you ever want to meat anyone from the Internet
we went to some diner for food and he spent ages ranting at the waitress about how eggs and bacon in america were Shit

daddyholes posted:

why owuld you ever want to meat anyone from the Internet

for fun and profit

ulVriPKFvS0
no joke most people in my rl would be disgusted by everyone here, its not my opinion but there it is