jay-z suks
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bitch im lugubrious
i like yeezus quite a lot
Yeesus is great, this will be lame
yet another racist tpaine thread. yawn.

Personally not a huge Jay Z fan, but, I did enjoy Yeezus by Kant West. Also a big fan of Little Wayne aka Weasel The Baby and his pretty good album title, I Am Not A Human Being II. Jay Z seems lazy and fat, and not giving me his 100% raps. Just my opinion.
Hit The Club This Weekend and Heard Dub Step and Got the Appeal Finally, It Makes You Want To Move but With A Rhythm That Naturally Pushes You Towards The White Mans Dance, Jumping Up and Down with Arm Movement
i like some jay z but i feel like he's famous enough now that he can stop being anonymous
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i never listened to kanye west except for the "she aint messin with no broke nigga" song which is awful and jay-z outside of big pimpin and 99 problems because i couldn't avoid either one, but kanyr wins for sampling a jon anderson song. i will never listen to either of these two albums and will look down on you if you care about either one

what's your boggle, tpaine

tpaine posted:

i never listened to kanye west except for the "she aint messin with no broke nigga" song which is awful and jay-z outside of big pimpin and 99 problems because i couldn't avoid either one, but kanyr wins for sampling a jon anderson song. i will never listen to either of these two albums and will look down on you if you care about either one

kanye sampled Can and King Crimson so he should be cool with the progboyz tpaine
[account deactivated]
tpaine i met a black guy who likes prog rock
actually i asked him if he liked early genesis and he was like "yeah" but he thought i met the book from the bible

Lil Fug Nuggy

Jacobin's Jerkiest Jostling Jew Journalists Judge as Jetsetting Jigaboo J-Hova Juxtaposes Juvenile Jahlil-joined Jams Ajacent John's Jejune Adjudication
VOCABULARY

a shameful nigga
kant west did a joint w/ pete rock so hes ok in my book *taps little red book*
[account deactivated]
- that interview in new york times

- that thing he did with george w bush jr

oh god i hate this forum
"Can it not be said that Kanye is simultaneously cool, and, not cool." -the new inquiry

tpaine posted:

Lil Fug Nuggy

tpaine posted:

What Things Did Kanye Do With White People That Make Him OK

used the bon iver guy and daft punk, winnong over white people everywhere

the ending of new slaves when frank ocean says its so long i cant lose im not dying no i cant lose etc gives me goosebumps

this is music for bitter kings. pithcforkmedia.com
which is the one that sings "the only thing on my mind is how we are going to run this town tonight"? I still can't get over that, the presumption, like entertainers are fit to run anything at all. disgusting.

Lykourgos posted:

which is the one that sings "the only thing on my mind is how we are going to run this town tonight"? I still can't get over that, the presumption, like entertainers are fit to run anything at all. disgusting.

That's the one where Jayz wears a Mao jacket in the music video

[account deactivated]
i finally have accepted that grumblefish isn't a gimmick
He had never been a confident vocalist, and on one occasion, after repeated studio takes, Hove noticed Kanye writing on a notepad. Losing his temper, he demanded to know what Kanye was doing, only to find that the producer had been writing "I Must Not Fuck Sheep" repeatedly.
yeezus isn't very good
some of jay-z's stuff is very but this new stupid title album, conversely, is also unlikely to be very good