[account deactivated]
also because catholicism > protestantism
it's true. source: Sid Meier's Colonization
its because french are human beings

Impper posted:
its because french are human beings

french trade for most of the history of new france was mostly limited to fishing and trapping. for trapping you needed the assistance of native guides who knew the waters and land, and beaver robes worn/used by natives were actually more prized in europe than fresh pelts. even as the french-canadian population expanded into agriculture, the predominance of the seigneurial system kind of limited its expansion anywhere beyond the established white settlements along the saint-laurent. and by the final years of french administration it's a bit of a stretch to say they had any better relations toward natives than the english eventually would

material conditions dictating the way people treat each other and not inherent characteristics of culture

Groulxsmith posted:
material conditions dictating the way people treat each other and not inherent characteristics of culture

theyre all european dogs, lol if you distinguish between them like some kind of ragpicking street urchin

you are of the common sort, not qualified to speak on the material conditions of reality. leave that to the Great Men.
wow, downvote my post about the french? i was saying that to troll. way to get trolled, grumbley
I'm not saying that the french are less than human, but to say otherwise goes too far
[account deactivated]
after having met grumblefish irl twice, i must say i cant imagine him being mad
this would fit in here

http://www.oneperth.com.au/2012/01/23/australia-day-flag-drivers-more-racist-uwa/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Oneperthcomau+%28oneperth.com.au%29&utm_content=FaceBook

People who fly Australian flags on their cars in the leadup to Australia Day express more racist attitudes than others without flags, University of Western Australia research has found.

UWA sociologist and anthropologist Farida Fozdar and a team of assistants surveyed 513 people at last year’s Australia Day Skyworks extravaganza on Perth’s Swan River foreshore.

One in five fireworks fans said they had attached flags to their cars to celebrate Australia Day.

Most pointless academic study of the decade.

Quality prison-guarding right here.

AN INVESTIGATION is under way into how a teenage prison escapee in Tasmania managed to give notice of his plans on Facebook.

Police are still looking for two inmates of the minimum-security Ron Barwick Prison who escaped on Saturday.

One of the two escapees, 19-year-old Kyle Leslie Lynch, wrote on Facebook on January 5: ''Kyle Leslie Lynch is getting out sooner then yas think boys. Its gonna be on!

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/national/escapees-facebook-brag-mystifies-jail-authorities-20120123-1qdzg.html#ixzz1kKMstvjL

yeah if only they had gangs and rectal searches like in good old USA
last week i went to the adelaide zoo and saw an aboriginal, she was selling single adult entry tickets for $31... absolutely appalling. you can watch a panda bite trees or for $10 less watch one do mma in actual 3d at the cinema

Vivian posted:

last week i went to the adelaide zoo and saw an aboriginal, she was selling single adult entry tickets for $31... absolutely appalling. you can watch a panda bite trees or for $10 less watch one do mma in actual 3d at the cinema

Edited by Lykourgos ()

While his contemporaries tend to head out for a fried chicken feed, Big Day Out headliner Kanye West made a beeline for Sydney's fashion hub within hours of landing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/kanye-west-is-straight-into-local-fashion/story-e6frewz0-1226252816902

Yeah I can't really defend that
How did you find that anyway?
Here is my Australia day present 2 u B.F

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
How did you find that anyway?

friedchickenfan.net

She wasn't attacked for shit, she tripped up, this country is so dumb sometimes.
thank god jules is okay, i can almost understand what americans must have felt like when that president was shot
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]