EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
deadken a friend of mine went 2 london last winter and she cheated on her boyfriend with some english dude - was that you?

that's racist.

babyfinland posted:
just fyi that cow is not muslim, but christian. christian arabic cow.

holy cow.

Myfanwy posted:
Alllaaaaahhhhhh
AllllaaaaAUUUhhhh

im sory it's beacuse of personal things that i don't want to post online

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
deadken a friend of mine went 2 london last winter and she cheated on her boyfriend with some english dude - was that you?

before coming to america i had Rampantly Fornicated with a grand total of one (1) american and she'd lived there for two years so probably not

Skylark posted:

Myfanwy posted:
Alllaaaaahhhhhh
AllllaaaaAUUUhhhh

im sory it's beacuse of personal things that i don't want to post online

post post post post psot

hey, babyfinland, i'm curious for your opinion on this blog post.
its great i agree with all of it.

babyfinland posted:
its great i agree with all of it.

cool.

what is it about

babyfinland posted:
what is it about

how people purposefully adjust their perception of reality, even in ludicrously absurd ways, in order to feel like they're good people. it's from an evangelical so i thought of you.

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:
what is it about

how people purposefully adjust their perception of reality, even in ludicrously absurd ways, in order to feel like they're good people. it's from an evangelical so i thought of you.

did u think of me because im the only religious person you know of or do you associate me specifically with evangelism for some reason

im really turning in2 a hitchens, as i predicted. Im even starting to get mad now, thinking abt ppl believing in god.

babyfinland posted:
did u think of me because im the only religious person you know of or do you associate me specifically with evangelism for some reason

you're the most religious person i know on the internet i guess. might be more religious than my brother irl, but probably not (he's gonna become a preacher or something).

Skylark posted:
im really turning in2 a hitchens, as i predicted. Im even starting to get mad now, thinking abt ppl believing in god.

i know you are trolling but hichens was a catholic agent. it was an open secret.

how healthy are u? if ur not already drinking scotch 10 times a day and smoking at least 6 packs then u got a lot of catching up to do. also u better reevaluate ur views on american imperialism
lol my friend posted some weird like islamophobic 'feminist' image macro on my page and then like a week later made a status saying 'IF YOURE RELIGIOUS AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU KNOW I COULDNT DISAGREE MORE THEN FUCK OFF' and then instantly commented 'Drew don't even say anything' i was like lol wtf cabron u just posted some weird shit on my wall liek a week ago
i think i respect religion among ppl who are extremely oppressed, be it by a dictator-type force, or some internal thing, but even then its hard. i dont know of a religion that doesnt carry a huge amount of also-oppressive arbitrary evil things.

getfiscal posted:
i know you are trolling but hichens was a catholic agent. it was an open secret.

i just mean, in h8ing religion.

real talk i fuckin hate atheists i think they should all be killed
Facebook.com. Sign up today, in 2012, to support this corporation.

Skylark posted:
i think i respect religion among ppl who are extremely oppressed, be it by a dictator-type force, or some internal thing, but even then its hard. i dont know of a religion that doesnt carry a huge amount of also-oppressive arbitrary evil things.

i respect it when ppl associate their righteous actions with their faith, even if i don't really think that it's an accurate assessment.

i mean, do you not respect religion in say, John Brown?

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

you're the most religious person i know on the internet i guess. might be more religious than my brother irl, but probably not (he's gonna become a preacher or something).

what denomination

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
real talk i fuckin hate atheists i think they should all be killed

atheists are like a joke to me tbqh. like people who dont have faith im like lol oook buddy *waves hands around patronizingly*

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

what denomination

he doesn't belong to a denomination, he's Church of Christ (realtalk: we used to go there, idk anymore).

some southern thing probably? non-denominational? protestant?
i thot so too, and i was rly against most atheists for a while, but now i think religion is the biggest evil again.
monophysite?

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

what denomination

he doesn't belong to a denomination, he's Church of Christ (realtalk: we used to go there, idk anymore).

what is that, like UU or something

Skylark posted:
i thot so too, and i was rly against most atheists for a while, but now i think religion is the biggest evil again.

boogie boogie skylark. im gonna pray right now. mwaha.

babyfinland posted:

some back-to-basics kinda deal. no instruments. preacher (pastor? the dude who talked for an hour) was decent but apparently he cheated on his wife after we stopped going there. it came out after he sent my family some angry email about our new church?

babyfinland posted:
atheists are like a joke to me tbqh. like people who dont have faith im like lol oook buddy *waves hands around patronizingly*

lol they all say the same shit too. like literally the same arguments the first vocal atheist kids made in 7th and 8th grade. god i fuckin hate atheists man. im FUMING irl about atheists right now.

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

some back-to-basics kinda deal. no instruments. preacher (pastor? the dude who talked for an hour) was decent but apparently he cheated on his wife after we stopped going there.

Buy your brother an account. is he like you at all

here's an argument for you: god's not real, purpose is a lie, ethics is a construct.

babyfinland posted:

i think you're smart and i respect you and your beliefs and i'd be happy to talk to you personally because this thing is a pretty personal issue for me, and i think it is for everyone

say it with me tom, "allahu akbar"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

babyfinland posted:

lol they all say the same shit too. like literally the same arguments the first vocal atheist kids made in 7th and 8th grade. god i fuckin hate atheists man. im FUMING irl about atheists right now.

thats pretty cool.

Skylark posted:

everyone is extremely oppressed by gender roles. for example, men don't typically wear aprons in the home. can you imagine what the world would be like with more apron-wearing men? we'd be colonizing the stars.

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

some back-to-basics kinda deal. no instruments. preacher (pastor? the dude who talked for an hour) was decent but apparently he cheated on his wife after we stopped going there.

Buy your brother an account. is he like you at all

i would but i've lied about some deets of my personal life to keep you people from stalking me irl.

Skylark posted:

babyfinland posted:

i think you're smart and i respect you and your beliefs and i'd be happy to talk to you personally because this thing is a pretty personal issue for me, and i think it is for everyone

i dont really care if you respect my beliefs or not(i.e. say whatver u want it wont offend) but sure spill your guts on my face bro

like the whole being a tween thing or whatever? yeah we know. that's p creepy btw