babyfinland posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
real talk i fuckin hate atheists i think they should all be killed

atheists are like a joke to me tbqh. like people who dont have faith im like lol oook buddy *waves hands around patronizingly*

same but w/ godhavers hahaHA read some nietzsche kid. read some uh schopenhauer. and.... most of all... read sum... Ibn al-Rawandi

getfiscal posted:
everyone is extremely oppressed by gender roles. for example, men don't typically wear aprons in the home. can you imagine what the world would be like with more apron-wearing men? we'd be colonizing the stars.

gender and religion are things i will only really sincerely talk about in private chat Sory. I am the most sensitive about gender of all topics, and i dont care about religion but it is very inherently sensitive.

no one gives a shit fyi

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:
what is that, like UU or something

some back-to-basics kinda deal. no instruments. preacher (pastor? the dude who talked for an hour) was decent but apparently he cheated on his wife after we stopped going there.

Buy your brother an account. is he like you at all

i would but i've lied about some deets of my personal life to keep you people from stalking me irl.

i have also lied about some deets of my irl life. i actualyl work for the CIA as a cointelpro agent

babyfinland posted:
i dont really care if you respect my beliefs or not(i.e. say whatver u want it wont offend) but sure spill your guts on my face bro

it's not because of you it's because of me. if you have aim or something i would like to talk but just not on a public forum about whats going on with me. this also applies re: gender

Skylark posted:

getfiscal posted:
everyone is extremely oppressed by gender roles. for example, men don't typically wear aprons in the home. can you imagine what the world would be like with more apron-wearing men? we'd be colonizing the stars.

gender and religion are things i will only really sincerely talk about in private chat Sory. I am the most sensitive about gender of all topics, and i dont care about religion but it is very inherently sensitive.

the thing im most sensitive about is tickling. i just cant even stand it and i get cramps at the slightest ticklish touching. i will involuntarily kick your face into a wall if you try it.

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

babyfinland posted:
what is that, like UU or something

some back-to-basics kinda deal. no instruments. preacher (pastor? the dude who talked for an hour) was decent but apparently he cheated on his wife after we stopped going there.

Buy your brother an account. is he like you at all

i would but i've lied about some deets of my personal life to keep you people from stalking me irl.

i have also lied about some deets of my irl life. i actualyl work for the CIA as a cointelpro agent

cointelpro is fbi. anyway, everyone knows lf is like one of those KKK meetings where 80% of the people there are paid informants.

Skylark posted:

babyfinland posted:
i dont really care if you respect my beliefs or not(i.e. say whatver u want it wont offend) but sure spill your guts on my face bro

it's not because of you it's because of me. if you have aim or something i would like to talk but just not on a public forum about whats going on with me. this also applies re: gender

my aim is linbiao420

aerdil posted:

babyfinland posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
real talk i fuckin hate atheists i think they should all be killed

atheists are like a joke to me tbqh. like people who dont have faith im like lol oook buddy *waves hands around patronizingly*

same but w/ godhavers hahaHA read some nietzsche kid. read some uh schopenhauer. and.... most of all... read sum... Ibn al-Rawandi

did u read zizeks ontology yet. it says zizek in the title.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
like the whole being a tween thing or whatever? yeah we know. that's p creepy btw

16 isn't a tween.

wha tthe fuck. 16 year olds. posting on MY forumn? wheres the goddamn age limit on this thing jesus fuicking christ

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

like the whole being a tween thing or whatever? yeah we know. that's p creepy btw

16 isn't a tween.

god damn cycloneman you have no sense of humor like is it possible for you to not correct any error in a post thats made for comedic effect?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
god damn cycloneman you have no sense of humor like is it possible for you to not correct any error in a post thats made for comedic effect?

not when you're misrepresenting my age.

infantilizing young adults isn't funny.
your age has nothing to do with why you are an infant, cycloneman
what do you think is funny, cycloneman, and is it a genre of manga?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
your age has nothing to do with why you are an infant, cycloneman

oh, really? then i guess it's funny how i never got these kinds of comments treating me like a child before i came out as a minor.

whats it like being 16? man no responsibilities got ur whole life ahead of u... siigghh....
i ask because im 14 and dont know yet
i am cycloneboy's brother. we call him socks. one day our family went on a three week trip to germany to visit old relatives and attend a wedding and so on. cycloneboy stayed home because well he never leaves his room. so we get home and everything is very clean and normal and we were surprised because we thought he'd have a party or something and a lamp would get broken or whatever. then the next morning none of us can find socks. and cycloneboy was like yeah i dunno man that's weird. so we look through the house until we find all our socks in the garage in garbage bags. and my mom dumps some out to wash them and she realizes that they are covered in semen. apparently all of them. and he still won't fess up to it, he's like maybe it was the neighbours or something. so now we call him socks and we don't let him stay at home when we go on vacations. hi socks.
im a baby. baby finland.

Cycloneboy posted:
oh, really? then i guess it's funny how i never got these kinds of comments treating me like a child before i came out as a minor.

that is pretty funny. also it made you as a person a lot funnier bc it was like 'oh shit this is an even more batshit dude than we all thought'

the only bat shit here, is your posts.

getfiscal posted:
i am cycloneboy's brother. we call him socks. one day our family went on a three week trip to germany to visit old relatives and attend a wedding and so on. cycloneboy stayed home because well he never leaves his room. so we get home and everything is very clean and normal and we were surprised because we thought he'd have a party or something and a lamp would get broken or whatever. then the next morning none of us can find socks. and cycloneboy was like yeah i dunno man that's weird. so we look through the house until we find all our socks in the garage in garbage bags. and my mom dumps some out to wash them and she realizes that they are covered in semen. apparently all of them. and he still won't fess up to it, he's like maybe it was the neighbours or something. so now we call him socks and we don't let him stay at home when we go on vacations. hi socks.

ahhhaha did you just make that up?

hey socks howd u bypass the parental restrictions on your AOL account to get to this site?

getfiscal posted:

thats pretty cool.

guano is a highly valuable commodity
yeah cycloneman G Joey has been trying to figure out if NetNanny blocks the RHizzone, can you give us the low down on that?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
ahhhaha did you just make that up?

yes.

good work. i upvoted your post if you want to upvote one of mine in the future as atrade that would be cool but you don't have to - i must say that was a very funny post so i'll give out a freebie upvote on that one

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
good work. i upvoted your post if you want to upvote one of mine in the future as atrade that would be cool but you don't have to - i must say that was a very funny post so i'll give out a freebie upvote on that one

stop whoring for upvotes, even if it's ironic it's still really pathetic.

sorry i guess using the word whoring there is a little anti-sex worker, but i don't know what's another word with the same meaning.
ahhaha WOW. yeah im just trying to get my rss feed going and here you are saying like extremely misogynist / fucked up things about sex workers. 'whores' are 'really pathetic' huh? jesus.
no just your posting.
I upvoted your second post because at least you have a conscience. If you want to upvote this one so we're even that would be cool.
i upvoted one of your posts drux because i believe in you.
and now i upvote you. what goes around comes around. i guess you have to be a little more.. mature.. a little more life experience to really see thats how things work
[account deactivated]