im drunk and i have some relationship problems
i wish i hadnt given up weed. im going to get some weed
[account deactivated]
for once me having sex outside healthy monogamous relationships isnt the problem
[account deactivated]
actually it kinda isnt. i probably shouldnt feel as bad about all this as i do considering my usual conduct, but i do, it sucks, despite being objectively really petty shit, none of my friends have any weed, christ
im also here to talk if someone wants to talk about w/e. but yea tbh i have yet to see a forum without transphobia and its time to pwn it...
[account deactivated]
i really want some ketamine. i want some fucking drugs. all i have is coke. ftge

Skylark posted:
im also here to talk if someone wants to talk about w/e. but yea tbh i have yet to see a forum without transphobia and its time to pwn it...

the girl-wonder forums were real good about transphobia. too bad they're as dead as soviet communism.

cycloneman please advise me on my girl problems. as a perfectly objective asexual teen autist your opinion is valuable to me

deadken posted:
cycloneman please advise me on my girl problems. as a perfectly objective asexual teen autist your opinion is valuable to me

i don't know what your girl problems are so i can't advise you.

be honest with the people you're with regardless of your particular desiires, and if you feel like you're being a dick stop whatever you're doing that's making you feel that way.
my problem: a girl i have been having a non-exclusive sexual relationship with was getting off w/ another guy in front of me. i have been having sex with several other women since i started seeing her but i still feel bad and unhappy. i know full well that i have no right or reason to but there you go. it is her birthday on friday and she is having a party and i kinda have to go but if i do + it happens again i think i will begin to trawl the Depths Of Unwarranted Misery. what should i do cycloneman. what is the logical course of action
i mean its not even that i have a problem with her seeing other people..... except i kinda do. eugh my male privilege is showing, its revolting, i want some weed

deadken posted:
my problem: a girl i have been having a non-exclusive sexual relationship with was getting off w/ another guy in front of me. i have been having sex with several other women since i started seeing her but i still feel bad and unhappy. i know full well that i have no right or reason to but there you go. it is her birthday on friday and she is having a party and i kinda have to go but if i do + it happens again i think i will begin to trawl the Depths Of Unwarranted Misery. what should i do cycloneman. what is the logical course of action

articulate more why you're feeling bad about the current state/structure of your relationship to me, then to her.

i envy you cycloneman. your life must be so free of complications
why do people not talk about their dissatisfaction with the way their relationship is going w/ their partner(s)? why? it's like, sometimes talking things over can help without even changing anything. and there's no way something is going to change without talking things over. i just don't... i don't understand. are you people all brain-damaged or something??
have a nonmonogamous relationship w/ cycloneman

fronz posted:
have a nonmonogamous relationship w/ cycloneman

sorry, i'm saving myself for a woman from another country who needs a sham marriage to get residency.

no i like the status of our relationship because it gives me licence to do whatever i want without guilt, i just dont like it when that status affects me adversely!!
basically i went out tonight expecting to have sex w/ a girl.... and right now she's having sex with someone else and im posting on the rhizzone. im going to bed and tomorrow im going to probably make a move on the persian girl in my shakespeare class. keep on truckin cycloneman you fuckin crazy bastard

deadken posted:
basically i went out tonight expecting to have sex w/ a girl.... and right now she's having sex with someone else and im posting on the rhizzone. im going to bed and tomorrow im going to probably make a move on the persian girl in my shakespeare class. keep on truckin cycloneman you fuckin crazy bastard

ah, okay, i see the problem here. i believe I may have given you a misdiagnosis earlier, so let me give you some new advice: masturbate.

i upvoted your post dead ken beacuse i don't know how else to help besides 2 say.... when u find your "Special SOmeone", you will prob both wan t to date, and it will be better. maybe its a hot persian, like u mention. Or maybe latina, which would be hot imo
[account deactivated]
Also, Cyclone man is right on this one
i dont feel like it. i thought about calling another girl but i dont feel like that either. i think im going to become asexual, like you are

discipline posted:

deadken posted:
no i like the status of our relationship because it gives me licence to do whatever i want without guilt, i just dont like it when that status affects me adversely!!

Lmao

yeah im pathetic lol

deadken posted:
i dont feel like it. i thought about calling another girl but i dont feel like that either. i think im going to become asexual, like you are

the anti-androgen cyproterone acetate can reduce sex drive in men. check it out.

whoa whoa. i aint going trans ok

deadken posted:
whoa whoa. i aint going trans ok

it's just an anti-androgen. you need estrogen to go trans.

u have to take both anti-andro gen & estrogen supplementz to become a sexy girl with your "embodied avatar'
I married a latina, and it was hot imo
i think i have a slightly lower sex drive than most men my age anyway. i have a lot of sex but often with an air of resignation....
Skylark have you heard the good word of communism? considered the truth in the rightings of marx
there is a latina girl i kinda want to do sex acts with but she has a boyfriend now, even if he is in san diego....... shits getting complicated. i hate it when that happens
cycloneman you've been 16 for like three years now lol

Crow posted:
Skylark have you heard the good word of communism? considered the truth in the rightings of marx

yea ive read marx and im sorry if my things about faith in democracy in the other thred seemed sincere i was jsut trying to write in the youtube TopComment style

i can simplify it for you. do not do sex acts with her