Lessons posted:
cycloneman you've been 16 for like three years now lol

no i haven't. i was 15 last year, then 14 the year before (when i came out as a minor). iirc, anyway.

i want to though

deadken posted:
i want to though

see if you can get in on her sexytimes w/ the other guy. like a threesome.

i was 18 when i started posting. time 2 haul my sorry ass 2 bed. nobody has ever suffered more than me, in the history of humanity

Skylark posted:

Crow posted:
Skylark have you heard the good word of communism? considered the truth in the rightings of marx

yea ive read marx and im sorry if my things about faith in democracy in the other thred seemed sincere i was jsut trying to write in the youtube TopComment style

Witch thread

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:
i want to though

the girl who got off w/ the other dude offered me a threesome.... with another girl tho..... we never did it & now i dont know if we ever will

deadken posted:
i think i have a slightly lower sex drive than most men my age anyway. i have a lot of sex but often with an air of resignation....

WOw that sounds hot as hell. And i agree, and in fact i do the same thing, i terrorize poor people with something idont care about. Thats whati do and im you and i fuckin suck pause not

cool thread every body. and i mean that sincerely.

Cycloneboy posted:

Lessons posted:
cycloneman you've been 16 for like three years now lol

no i haven't. i was 15 last year, then 14 the year before (when i came out as a minor). iirc, anyway.

yeah i know i'm just jealous

Crow posted:

deadken posted:
i think i have a slightly lower sex drive than most men my age anyway. i have a lot of sex but often with an air of resignation....

WOw that sounds hot as hell. And i agree, and in fact i do the same thing, i terrorize poor people with something idont care about. Thats whati do and im you and i fuckin suck pause not

truely, we are a nation of contrasts

If youre gonna fuck all the damn time, it better be out of duty or something yo ureally want to do. Just do it nike.

deadken posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:
i want to though

the girl who got off w/ the other dude offered me a threesome.... with another girl tho..... we never did it & now i dont know if we ever will

propose a threesome w/ another man, to reciprocate her offer. reciprocation is v important in human relationships.

Crow posted:
Witch thread

uhm state ov the union i guess..

we discussed his but she doesnt like being taken from behind which would make any such threesome awkward and unpleasant

Crow posted:
If youre gonna fuck all the damn time, it better be out of duty or something yo ureally want to do. Just do it nike.

i have an obligation to the spirit of hedonism./

i hate to be the one to tell you this... but the spirit of hedonism isn't real..
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:
i dont think male orgasm is only about physical stimulus actually goat stein. youre wrong about that

it's mostly about ritual and habbit

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
Hey cool stop talking about it thanks, TMI and whatever also you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry in public because it's very undignified

dignity is soooo conceited tho

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
I married a latina, and it was hot imo

spicy

oh shit cycloneman downvoted all my posts on page five! nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
what goes around comes around.

thats fucked up dude.

fronz posted:
thats fucked up dude.

he downvoted a bunch of my posts first.

discipline posted:
Hey cool stop talking about it thanks, TMI and whatever also you shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry in public because it's very undignified

youre right, i was drunk. sorry. im going to try to stop ceaselessly e/n posting and get a therapist or some shit, but one who will be interestingly wrong about my libidinal history not one who will prescribe me non-fun drugs

Cycloneboy posted:
he downvoted a bunch of my posts first.

yeah after I kindly asked you to edit a post to remove a quote of me posting something which is against my personal posting rules

i like your posting a lot deadken but your chatty bro stories are tedious and you might end up like me feeling rueful and embarrassed over what you did as a profligate young man. (and i didn't do much at all)
i'm fine with the e/n posting, but you really have to only do it in the most inappropriate venues possible ken. this was pretty inappropriate, but i think you can do a lot better.
yeah like don't do it when you're drunk. or maybe do. maybe it depends on the person. i for one am always drunk so it's probably the former for me. i probably should not post. ever again.

babyfinland posted:

lmao holy shit

deadken posted:
my problem: a girl i have been having a non-exclusive sexual relationship with was getting off w/ another guy in front of me. i have been having sex with several other women since i started seeing her but i still feel bad and unhappy. i know full well that i have no right or reason to but there you go. it is her birthday on friday and she is having a party and i kinda have to go but if i do + it happens again i think i will begin to trawl the Depths Of Unwarranted Misery. what should i do cycloneman. what is the logical course of action

hahahahhahaha

deadken posted:

patriarchy u noob

discipline posted:
I bought something in leather yesterday and this guy I know IRL was like "As a Vegetarian I'm not sure if this is necessary" and I was like geez what a dick

1. that conversation was private
2. you have the blood of animals on your bourgeois hands

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:
I bought something in leather yesterday and this guy I know IRL was like "As a Vegetarian I'm not sure if this is necessary" and I was like geez what a dick

1. that conversation was private
2. you have the blood of animals on your bourgeois hands

WOW i jsut have to take my cat to the vet and then I come back to see you talking about dead animals?!?? Its called trigger warnigns asshole. thats why I invented the [triggerwarning][/triggerwarning] tags. learn to use them.

don't ever have sex
sex is natural sex is fun