marxists are dead inside because they still believe in bullshit like historical necessity despite the fact that surplus value proved out to be the better engine of social relations
lf isn't strictly a marxist forum, we're a diverse assortment also including literal fascists, nazbols, mens rights advocates, post-marxists, liberal trot conservatives and muslims. please update your bookmarks
oh and tpaine

gyrofry posted:
lf isn't strictly a marxist forum, we're a diverse assortment also including literal fascists, nazbols, mens rights advocates, post-marxists, liberal trot conservatives and muslims. please update your bookmarks

i'm all those things minus the liberal trot. i dunno who that one is since mccaine kind of quit lf i think

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

shennong posted:
wats kinkshaming btw

a particularly controversial form of concern trolling where you say messing a diaper is gross and probably a sign of mental illness. best combatted by contacting strangers on twitter and telling them to stop following kinkshamers

hello mudcrabs, ronnie, and idk who wasted is, prower maybe?
is this that spastic freak who shit into its own pants
fishmech is not the pantcrapper iirc. hes the dude who literally won the Smartest Boy in the World competition when he was 10
everyone else's fractal avs are way cooler than mine, this is bullshit
"Everybody must get stoned," Bub Dylan sang. It was later revealed that he was high on cannabis at the time of the recording.
yeah, diapers
thats what ZHE said
hi

shennong posted:
hi

mudcrabs posted:
i heard that u guys do kinkshaming and hate transpeople is this true??

yes that is all true

Hurricane_Faggot posted:
the trans-people thing goes all the way back to sa b/c they got mad that they couldn't post in the women's safe space thread and started stalking and harassing people. it wasn't because they're weird or something. they're were just being a bunch of dicks

you have a poor memory or are just lying

mudcrabs posted:
there's a donut person in this one irc channel that says criticizing transvestism is kinkshaming??

that person was always nice to me but some people in AIM gossip crew tell me she's a crazy person. she also does hilarious things like upload dick pics to wikipedia.

mudcrabs posted:
i literally went to this channel to ask fishmech for his kindle dx and now im being investigated as a donut provoker from rhizzone

that guy's so cool lol

wasted posted:
marxists are dead inside because they still believe in bullshit like historical necessity despite the fact that surplus value proved out to be the better engine of social relations

that's incoherent

discipline posted:
ahaaha I jsut went and took a nap for TWO HOURS and this thread is STILL boring...

i hope you enjoyed your nap

Man this is a badas thread
i don't like interesting threads. they are inauthentic. life is horror and deadly dullness punctuated with terror and murderous struggle. anything that holds your interest for a sustained period is a bromide provided by your masters* to keep you enslaved, and the worst and cruellest master a body can have is xhirself
back to poached eggs, though, whats u guys favourite way of poachin em. i tried to learn to drop em straight into the water but i could never get it right
Someone tell me how to poach them motha fuckas, i'll make it in your honour, on a peace of bhread
i usually use little cups or dishes in a shallow pan of water because im lazy, but theres this good place up the street that does it properly and they're all like poached around the yolk all round and shit. i can kind of imitate it if i wrap it up in plastic wrap first but thats pretty weird
u have to do a kind of culinary cabaret act where you take a balloon whisk and create a rapidly rotating vortex of boiling water, then v quickly crack the egg into the centre, and god and the navier stokes equation willing the egg will remain roughly ovoid without the benefit of its shell, and hopefully someone else will clean the boiled on egg white off the balloon whisk for you
ima try that next time, thanks lgp
lol ok so omelet it is
why would you bother it's a pain in the brown eye. if poached eggs are that important to you you might have some kind of problem that you seriously need to examine
improving ones cooking is part of Struggle. get with the program
we made some pizzas last night from scratch with oyster mushrooms sauteed in butter and red wine, spinach sauteed with garlic and some red onions that i quickly seared... noms noms

the pizza sauce was from a can tho
PS (poach script): shennong don't be discouraged if on your first few tries the yolk gets broken and the white gets smeared into the outer streamlines of the vortex and you end up with disgusting egg soup. it takes a fair bit of practice

babyfinland posted:
the pizza sauce was from a can tho

JEsus christ.

heres a tip, add some vinegar to the boiling water, the acidity helps the egg white keep together
im a baby bean

shennong posted:
improving ones cooking is part of Struggle. get with the program

poaching? ... that's creeping a bit towards bourgeois cuisine, don't you think?

*commissar taps foot expectantly*