discipline posted:
I had like 3 or 4 eggs today and I feel great and full of energy

i baked a potato and then just ate it whole, no salt, no butter, no sour creme. like a fruit

eww gross. carbs

Lessons posted:

discipline posted:

i baked a potato and then just ate it whole, no salt, no butter, no sour creme. like a fruit

i admire your commitment to minimalist aesthetics but that is no way to live

Goethestein posted:

mudcrabs posted:

Goethestein posted:

fuck you goatstein

the saddest thing about people suffering from gender identity disorder, aside from their unbelievably high suicide rate, is their lashing out at those trying to help them because they do not accept the afflicted's absurd self-destructive delusions

if you were earnest in your desire to help people with gender identity issues you wouldn't insinuate there is something wrong with them and that they are mentally ill

i mean, obviously you aren't and not even yourself believes that which is why it's so ridiculous for you to say something as stupid at this

http://myprivilege.tumblr.com/post/18875489746/kramer-privilege
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
why would someone need help if somehting wasn't wrong
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

mudcrabs posted:

Goethestein posted:

fuck you goatstein

the saddest thing about people suffering from gender identity disorder, aside from their unbelievably high suicide rate, is their lashing out at those trying to help them because they do not accept the afflicted's absurd self-destructive delusions

if you were earnest in your desire to help people with gender identity issues you wouldn't insinuate there is something wrong with them and that they are mentally ill

i mean, obviously you aren't and not even yourself believes that which is why it's so ridiculous for you to say something as stupid at this

im not insinuating anything. i am saying flat out that there is something wrong with them and they are mentally ill. lol what kind of logic is that by the way. "if you really wanted to help schizophrenics you wouldnt insinuate that there was something wrong with them and that they are mentally ill"

cleanhands posted:

Lessons posted:

discipline posted:

i admire your commitment to minimalist aesthetics but that is no way to live

well, it's no Grilled Stuft Burrito, but tit gets the job done

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

mudcrabs posted:

Goethestein posted:

fuck you goatstein

he's just closeted and in denial, ignore him

seinfeld ref?? *throws 5s at crabs chan*
[account deactivated]
http://myprivilege.tumblr.com/post/18524744506/girl-gamer-privilege

gyrofry posted:

right/wrong is a subjective term and in this instance merely being different than other people is considered "wrong" when it doesn't in anyway negatively effect their life except the negative way society, and weirdos like goatstein perceives them

Lessons posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

mudcrabs posted:

Goethestein posted:

fuck you goatstein

he's just closeted and in denial, ignore him

i sincerely believe that i had the ability to believe that everybody who disagrees with me actually secretly agrees with me deep down and also really wants to fuck me

what the... retracts 5s

gyrofry posted:
http://myprivilege.tumblr.com/post/18524744506/girl-gamer-privilege

results for bro

I’m sorry, but we couldn't find anything matching "bro". Suggestions:

fuck that site

[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

gyrofry posted:

right/wrong is a subjective term and in this instance merely being different than other people is considered "wrong" when it doesn't in anyway negatively effect their life except the negative way society, and weirdos like goatstein perceives them

what about the fact that it makes them want to castrate themselves

hmm yes reproduction is the crux of human existence
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

gyrofry posted:

what of it

there's nothing wrong with me! i'm fine just the way i am! *drops 15 large for unnecessary surgery, takes hormones and antidepressants every day, purges existing social group including family to carefully construct false social reality in which every person is completely supportive and ideologically acceptable even if this means retreating to the internet 16 hours a day, has suicide rate hundreds of times normal even after "treatment"*
nerds are always going on about unix
i'm a proponent of eugenics and population control. self castration gets my enthusiastic support.
Why would you care that someone has to sacrifice their reproductive capabilities in order to feel complete when the world is already facing overpopulation? In which furthermore, their identity disorder is supported by studies showing the high similarity between transwomens' and ciswomens' brains, controlled for sexual orientation and hormone use?
[account deactivated]

mudcrabs posted:
Why would you care that someone has to sacrifice their reproductive capabilities in order to feel complete when the world is already facing overpopulation? In which furthermore, their identity disorder is supported by studies showing the high similarity between transwomens' and ciswomens' brains, controlled for sexual orientation and hormone use?

we dont cotton to science round these parts

Goethestein posted:
there's nothing wrong with me! i'm fine just the way i am! *drops 15 large for unnecessary surgery, takes hormones and antidepressants every day, purges existing social group including family to carefully construct false social reality in which every person is completely supportive and ideologically acceptable even if this means retreating to the internet 16 hours a day, has suicide rate hundreds of times normal even after "treatment"*

yes, yes fine, alright. but enough about people working in modeling let's get back to the issue at hand here.

gyrofry posted:
nerds are always going on about unix

uh, gnus NOT unix, get a clue

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

gyrofry posted:

what of it

that is a strictly mental disorder and not a social problem, very similar to how there are people with mental illnesses that believe that their arm or leg is somehow capital-W Wrong and need it crippled or destroyed. but of course if somebody feels that way about their whole body, specifically their sex organs, that is somehow not mental illness but rather just cosmetic fixing *rolls away from dickchopper hospital in Beamer filled with cash*

Goethestein was probated until (March 11, 2012 07:41:23) for this post!

[account deactivated]
A look at the gentler, more caring side of goatsten, the misanthrope and steampunk reenactment actor.
[account deactivated]

mudcrabs posted:
their identity disorder is supported by studies showing the high similarity between transwomens' and ciswomens' brains, controlled for sexual orientation and hormone use?

thats quackery. some have claimed that "transgenders have female brains" because of anomalous size of certain systems in the male brain. it's actually not uncommon nor unexpected for those with crippling mental disorders to have anomalous neural physiology, this does not mean they have "womens brains" nor does it mean that they are women

[account deactivated]
dr goatstein, distinguished researcher of internet transsexuals, explains what 'quackery' is
one man stands against the quack psychiatrists that removed transsexuality from the dsm, against the money-grubbing srs surgeons and hormone pushers, against the kook neuro"sciencists" who fabricate fictitious neurological differences in trans persons. one man. one man.

one man.