the weird neurotic obsession / need you all have to make "ironic" transphobic remarks justified by 'trolling' or being 'radfem' is really weird and more than a little off-putting tbh

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
the weird neurotic obsession / need you all have to make "ironic" transphobic remarks justified by 'trolling' or being 'radfem' is really weird and more than a little off-putting tbh

i know you are trolling but my joke was pro-trans, because i am pro-trans, because i love trans people, so, shut up

i dont know any trans folks...gd bless
i know your joking but im pro-trains Toot!! Tooot!!!
I know trains folks. I know the blue one andi know the red one and the one that goes super fast and the one that goes super slow. I know the old one and hte new one and i know the one that is for thek ids and i know the one thats for the hobos. Toot toot lets go! Conduct the show! O i know! Trains the way to go
remember when iwc use to tag all his threads with the trains tag? what was up with that?

Crow posted:
I know trains folks. I know the blue one andi know the red one and the one that goes super fast and the one that goes super slow. I know the old one and hte new one and i know the one that is for thek ids and i know the one thats for the hobos. Toot toot lets go! Conduct the show! O i know! Trains the way to go

im casually pro trans and repelled by the virulent transphobia all the other posters on this forum exhibit, but like not in a weird way. jkust chillaxin pro-trans ally here. smokin cigarettes and being a gay child.
same
LGBTQIA-positive
changed my mind i hate trans people they are soo stupid yucky and i dont like them, smoking cigarettes im a gay child
holler if u tweetin
Currently it's pretty easy to see that the rhizzone is NOT a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex, and asexual safe-zone

JUS SAYIN.
call me a bigot but i cant help being repulsed by photos like that ^
a priest in canada wrote an article with some long thing like LGBTQQIA2S or whatever and was like hmm that's getting pretty long folks... maybe these weird gays don't know what they are talking about?
i think 'questioning' is hilarious
Due to recent drama, posting Small Bart in GBS is bannable again.

DO NOT POST SMALL BART.
i am nobodys ally
2S : 2-Spirit. lol
im questioning whether or not im LGBTQIA.

you are. we just added "questioning". youre also no longer questioning, making the category superfluous
actually wait. i am an ally to asexual people, because i am not asexual myself, just celibate

babyfinland posted:
im casually pro trans and repelled by the virulent transphobia all the other posters on this forum exhibit, but like not in a weird way. jkust chillaxin pro-trans ally here. smokin cigarettes and being a gay child.

HMM I WONDER WHY BABYFINLAND LIKES TRAINS COMMA DOT DOT DOT

queer people! i will speak for you!
this is my favorite board game right after Ticket to Ride

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/63933/train

what does 'sexless' mean
incel
are you a train? your lack of a response when i ask this makes me think not...
as a volcel im not sure how i should approach incel ppl. suggestions pls

Gregory posted:
what does 'sexless' mean

nullo

i mean on the one hand we are brothers in asexuality..... on the other hand these guys are seeping libido from every clogged-up pore, its frankly disgusting
would u make an exception and be dtf if it was me, deadken?
iono lets see some dick pics
come underground with me and meet the secret nullo cabal

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
this is my favorite board game right after Ticket to Ride

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/63933/train

lol is that the one where the designer had people play it on a window frame with the panes shattered out

i have that game class war sitting on my shelf somewhere. it's really boring and awful. which i guess is realistic
lol

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

getfiscal posted:
a priest in canada wrote an article with some long thing like LGBTQQIA2S or whatever and was like hmm that's getting pretty long folks... maybe these weird gays don't know what they are talking about?

hes obviously correct

mudcrabs posted:
two things LF:
1) be marxist
2) be not transphobic

NO
CAN
DO