didn't johnny cage punch goro in his balls
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Belphegor posted:
there are better forums than this one if you just want to riff about gender all day tuppins. Try /pol/ or /r/jordanpeterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLekt6fGous

Sargon Of Florida DESTROYS SJW With Classic Anime Clip Must Wach

tpaine posted:

cars posted:

didn't johnny cage punch goro in his balls

*sigh* yes idiot, but sonya blade is also hurt by the same move. does this mean to your fucknerd brain interprets her as having balls? or maybe a cis female also doesn't like getting punched in the crouch.

yeah no she's not hurt by the move she's immune to it. you're only digging yourself deeper

anyway the move is never attempted on sonya blade MK cinematic universe so your whole comparison is lazy and unreasonable.
time travel in the back to the future car is dangerous and can screw things up, oh wait no it isn't because they did it every episode of the Back to the future cartoon show <- an argument by an idiot
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i don't know why you're surprised that i have logic on my side given my total dominance of this debate so far
[account deactivated]
have you ever considered that just because someone posted something on Something Awful it doesn't mean a thesaurus is anything but a top tier lifehack in the hands of an experienced writer and coder like myself
let's just toss out the thesaurus, a book that makes everyone's writing better. that's a great idea if you want everything good to not exist anymore
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Yes

tpaine posted:

it's abundantly clear from your supercilious and overly mellifluous verbal badinage that your feckless insecurity is engendered by your own neophytism on this repartee

im taking notes. ive got notepad open. this will come back to haunt you

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Video games are for children or other deviants. Also I hate fancy words.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
who dares defile this, the sacred temple to VIDEO GAMES

Never forget

Populares posted:

Video games are for children or other deviants. Also I hate fancy words.

Actually, you love all those things

tpaine posted:

over the years all the best posters were ran off by people like belphegor fyi

who do you think this is true for tho? everyone i can think of either got driven off by doxers and stalkers, or got addicted to hearthstone, or is on twitter not really being any different from everyone here, or is IWC who is undoubtedly a full-fledged pepe by now so fuck him

babyfindland i guess?

Edited by thirdplace ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
any good bideo games?
No.

shriekingviolet posted:

No.

tears posted:

any good bideo games?

one of these days i'm going to play divinity: original sin 2, i really enjoyed the first one

Synergy posted:

one of these days i'm going to play divinity: original sin 2, i really enjoyed the first one

not really sure why the Lord would introduce a second original sin to mankind but that's just my opinion

thanks to a great deal of generosity from family i now own a switch and i am using it to play video games because i am a child. super mario odyssey makes me very happy, i can safely say it is the best game i have ever played. happy new year.
thanky ou for respecting vibeo games