fuk employment

just got a job at the jerk store as a khamsek salesman. business couldn't get better.

cleanhands posted:

Myfanwy posted:

I hire people regularly for not awful but not great jobs. My advice to everyone is lie, lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie. Make up prestigious jobs and references and have the numbers go to your friends. And if the person doesn't give you the job, ask for your information back because you don't trust them with the personal details of prestigious people. It really works

this only works with fake prestige btw, dont be stupid enough to put anyone actually prestigious down unless youre applying to some bushleague firm thats insecure about its lack of insider cred

Yeah for sure, I'm just talking about small jobs

if you cant get a job its probably because youre too cowardly and socially incompetent
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

just got a job at the jerk store as a khamsek salesman. business couldn't get better.

lol

discipline posted:

I'm in job land now, I'm feeling positive about my chances sitting here at 1 UN plaza on a friday, feeling pretty jerk (a weird I am reclaiming btw)

do any of you buttholes live in chicago? i have to go there for a conference in november and i haven't been in like 6 years so i want to know where to go to get drunk and not die tia
[account deactivated]

shermanstick posted:

do any of you buttholes live in chicago? i have to go there for a conference in november and i haven't been in like 6 years so i want to know where to go to get drunk and not die tia

fellow GSK homeboy animedad lives in chicago

when is your conference C-Dawg? maybe I'll fly over there and we can have a GSK meetup (no hardbros allowed)
dude, honestly i have a hotel room that i need someone to split with me or if they want to crash with me for free. i'm flying into milwaukee on november 12th and getting into chicago on the 14th through the 18th. i'm not presenting or anything so its partially a vacation alone because i love chicago
[account deactivated]
yeah bc im gonna jack off the whole flight to milwaukee and train ride down to chicago
[account deactivated]
discipline try this one...

http://www.southsudanjobs.com/jobseeker-detail.php?jobid=91

http://www.southsudanjobs.com/jobseeker-detail.php?jobid=92

Required Education:
University degree (preferably second degree) preferably in international development or public administration
Required Experience:
3-5 years of experience in governance and rule of law
Strong verbal communication skills
Good writing abilities with a background in policy writing
Demonstrated analytical skills and research capabilities
Strong command of the English language
Arabic writing skills preferable

You could probably finagle your time in the Arab world into international development or public administration.

shermanstick posted:

like 8 people from here

I dont live in chicago. I live in baton rouge. work at a check cashing place.
hell yeah. i might be in a new place by then
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

yes I know I can get a job in south sudan helping pry open the jaws of the global oppressed for a warm gush of microfinancial products down their throats but that was never my intent, never my desire, not going to happen. I'm going to stay in the states for now

quitter

animedad posted:

hell yeah. i might be in a new place by then

do you mean emotionally or physically

stegosaurus posted:

I dont live in chicago. I live in baton rouge. work at a check cashing place.

lol you fucker piece of shit

im coming to chi-town and im stayin in c-dawgs hotel room as long as his wife says its ok
sherm what did you wife say about me did she think i was hot or wut???
she's all mine, but she's not going to CHICAGOLAND. i told her you were probably going to stay with me and she thought it was weird lol

shermanstick posted:

so i want to know where to go to get drunk and not die tia

trigger warning: not where we're going hehehe

are we or aren't we going to the wiener's circle i need to know

shennong posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

I was thinking all these years I was a dreadful physicist and was right to give up when i did, but then one of my old colleagues has been posting the following sorts of conundrums which have been troubling her on facebook:

If our universe were to travel at the speed of light from point A to B, or expand at the speed of light, would entropy slow down?

and

2nd question - if you have trapped an ion, using an electric field, within a chamber which it doesn't touch, would scales placed below the chamber measure the weight of the chamber only or chamber + ion?

what the hell is going on here, this person actually finished her phd

my wife works for a phd biochemist who doesn't know how to use a standard curve or do unit conversions. he owns the company and recieves government grants for drug testing lmao

this is literally me irl

shermanstick posted:

do any of you buttholes live in chicago?

ya

Edited by jeffery ()

shermanstick posted:

she's all mine, but she's not going to CHICAGOLAND. i told her you were probably going to stay with me and she thought it was weird lol

it is kinda weird

i would like to interview khamsek. khamsek come to boston and pm me for interview deets.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

shermanstick posted:

it is kinda weird

ill make sure it stays weird, i've basically secured all the essentials (lodging, flight, weed)

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thatd be pretty funny though.
I know some people who aren't going to be given government jobs due to extensive write-ups in the tips section of every relevant agency.

Chi-town, aka "Windy" is the place to be. Maybe see some of you soon.