im in chicago and always lookin for some Action
click here for job btw
[account deactivated]
nah nah why don't you get a jooooooooooooooob
[account deactivated]
all the girlies say i'm pretty fly for a cis white male

new york is a dreadful city compared to chicago, so low class and dreary, located out on the backwater marches of empire, hope the place tips over into the atlantic

Edited by Lykourgos ()

[account deactivated]
yeh i welcome every creed song with arms wide open

Lykourgos posted:

yeh i welcome every creed song with arms wide open

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the other day i had the idea that nickelback should sell shirts that say:

I Went To a Nickelback Concert and This is How You Remind Me
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
soad
[account deactivated]
im starting a trade journal for english schools and i need content. if anyone wants some freelance writing work i'm looking for short to medium length articles about TESL theory and practice, profiles of american or british private language schools like http://www.bostonlanguage.com/, profiles of american or british university programs targeting chinese students, and human interest stories about cute penguins (but NOT those same sex relationship penguins in the washington zoo this is a magazine with chinese characteristics ok). i'd also take anything interesting and relevant you feel like writing about.

keep it light, we can talk about rates if you're interested, nickwilliamward@gmail.com
[account deactivated]
cover
intro
TOC
business news
school profile
teacher profile
TEFL practice article
school rankings
book review
TV show review
commentary
back cover

heres my first stab at a general layout. i will pay you your choice of bitcoins or cartons of YUXI brand cigarettes featuring unsafe levels of heavy metals or american dollars for a review of dora the explorer. lets do a work, together.
[account deactivated]
real talk there may be an opening at my office in the next month. unemployed torontonians pm me
what kind of dudes u like
vague experience in ms access, good@faking it till they maek it
New job opening in houston starring me earning a salary way way above what im supposed to be earning.. coming... Soon..

autopsyturvey posted:

im starting a trade journal for english schools and i need content. if anyone wants some freelance writing work i'm looking for short to medium length articles about TESL theory and practice, profiles of american or british private language schools like http://www.bostonlanguage.com/, profiles of american or british university programs targeting chinese students, and human interest stories about cute penguins (but NOT those same sex relationship penguins in the washington zoo this is a magazine with chinese characteristics ok). i'd also take anything interesting and relevant you feel like writing about.

keep it light, we can talk about rates if you're interested, nickwilliamward@gmail.com

i wrote a 4,000 word essay for you with the light title "Taiwan is Japan"

if you want a job, you need Obama Now

Crow posted:

New job opening in houston starring me earning a salary way way above what im supposed to be earning.. coming... Soon..

Give me $1000

swampman posted:

Crow posted:

Give me $1000

*Writes on ghost check paper * LOl

[account deactivated]
cheer up job seekers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

I remembered that playing crawl was a great way to escape the harsh realities of life so everything is going pretty well thanks for asking

at one point i would play through vagrant story over and over and beat it every two days or so

pretty sweet. I never even beat it once

[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

I never even beat it once

oh so you are a mormon