[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
Crow posted:
Hahaha I love the masochistic attitude towards genocide, knowing fullwell that something like this would wreak havoc on the most vulnerable, and leave the elite relatively untouched. Awe Inspiring White Fantasies.. this will solve the way people are starved to death because I don't know at all why people starve to death!

the most vulnerable are also shitty though

Nope lol

[account deactivated]

shit lol we didnt mean to scare nobody we're just scientists u see

- everybody involved in making new deadly virus strain

i will not stand for this. this will not happen. this is nogood

lmao this is gonna be cool everyones gonna die. finally. lol. *shivers behind false self, trying to hide embarrassment in coy nonchalance*

i told u B get ready for the new worl Ohda. u diden listen did u. u diden listen to onyx when i tolju. well now what. better read up on AboveTopSecret .com waht gonna happen next.

oh god oh god ohgod o ogh do

hell yeah where can i buy me summa dis~ im the hitler archetype. neva gonna die

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

tpaine posted:
Crow posted:
Hahaha I love the masochistic attitude towards genocide, knowing fullwell that something like this would wreak havoc on the most vulnerable, and leave the elite relatively untouched. Awe Inspiring White Fantasies.. this will solve the way people are starved to death because I don't know at all why people starve to death!

Nope lol

if you think they wouldn't jump at the opportunity to fuck people over to enrich themselves then the lol is yours...and wow, i'm glad i never met you in ramallah because you're full of hate, lady.

well history shows that other civilizations have had the chance and not taken it

[account deactivated]
Dark wood elves
[account deactivated]
well plenty of people have managed to avoid committing genocide despite having the means to do it. thats all im saying. one love yall.

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

tpaine posted:
Crow posted:

Nope lol

if you think they wouldn't jump at the opportunity to fuck people over to enrich themselves then the lol is yours...and wow, i'm glad i never met you in ramallah because you're full of hate, lady.

what does that have to do with the most vulnerable?

is this some sort of survival of the fittest sh1t. Thats some survival of the fittest shit niggy.

Fishing -> Animal Handling -> Trade -> Feudalism -> Alchemy -> Pandemic
[account deactivated]
the most vulnerable are wishing for death btw
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

littlegreenpills posted:
the most vulnerable are wishing for death btw

we have that in common

you should try amphetamines

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

tpaine posted:
Crow posted:

Nope lol

what does that have to do with the most vulnerable?

is this some sort of survival of the fittest sh1t. Thats some survival of the fittest shit niggy.

yuo said it was wrong to hope for a pandemic because it would hurt the most vulnerable but the most vulnerable are still worth wishing for the death

its wrong because its masochistic and weak, and it staves off responsibility and just hopes for the worst. there is no salvation to a pandemic. there is nothing glorious about kicking those who are down. and the most vile slime survives just like parasites who havent evolved for millions of years. Z a r d o z ftw

Stay your mouth paki boy

deadken posted:
tpaine posted:
someone please unleash this on us

Shut The Fuck Up.

DRUXXX posted:
I'm all for it - I think this strain virus should be released on the human population.

Shut The Fuck Up.

BehemothTheKatte posted:
Please oh lord can we engineer this strain to only target white people?

Shut The Fuck Up.

[account deactivated]
agree w/ every frame, unironically

except the center one, anime is a blight
[account deactivated]
last one could be hsax but "unrepentant sociopath" is so broad in this context that it's impossible to tell

Crow posted:

the most vulnerable are those for whom death would be the greatest release

its also easy to enjoy repentant sociopaths trolling grover

gruntstein posted:

Crow posted:

yeah and thats not your choice to make lol

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

or maybe i will!!!

fuck off you fat bastaaarrDDD!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

tpaine posted:

or maybe i will!!!

fuck off you fat bastaaarrDDD!

Im Pumped

Crow posted:

gruntstein posted:

Crow posted:

when it comes to the greater good, choice is forfeited.

gruntstein posted:

Crow posted:

gruntstein posted:

Crow posted:

when it comes to the greater good, choice is forfeited.

agreed, thats why everyone calling for extermination gets the Gulag

shall we wait for a better world based on the choice of the capitalist? any revolutionary would say no. and fairly so. but the capitalist is rational - he chooses to support exploitation because it is in his own self interest. the wretched ape clinging bloody and agonizing to the wall of the abyss does not make this choice out of any sane or justifiable cause - it is merely the instinct he was born with, a blind and misfiring impulse instilled in him from the cruel and inefficient process of animal propagation. it is beneath reason or argument. moreover, it is not merely his own agony the idiot seeks to propagate; that would be a horror understandable, quantifiable, limited. no, out of sheer randomness and madness, lusts and passing whims, he again and again makes a Faustian bargain for a passing moment of pleasure at the expense of creating another prisoner to be flayed across the fields of existence. he cannot be allowed to continue; mercy dictates not just a duty to him, but to a duty to all those he would doom and all those too weak to avoid the same choice. imo
[account deactivated]

gruntstein posted:
shall we wait for a better world based on the choice of the capitalist? any revolutionary would say no. and fairly so. but the capitalist is rational - he chooses to support exploitation because it is in his own self interest. the wretched ape clinging bloody and agonizing to the wall of the abyss does not make this choice out of any sane or justifiable cause - it is merely the instinct he was born with, a blind and misfiring impulse instilled in him from the cruel and inefficient process of animal propagation. it is beneath reason or argument. moreover, it is not merely his own agony the idiot seeks to propagate; that would be a horror understandable, quantifiable, limited. no, out of sheer randomness and madness, lusts and passing whims, he again and again makes a Faustian bargain for a passing moment of pleasure at the expense of creating another prisoner to be flayed across the fields of existence. he cannot be allowed to continue; mercy dictates not just a duty to him, but to a duty to all those he would doom and all those too weak to avoid the same choice. imo

and they blink."

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i jst wikid blink 182 and their name is not derived from the number of 'fucks' in Scarface. i heard that like 12 years ago and i learned something. the educational nature of the rhizzone