[account deactivated]

swampman posted:
Quoth the raven, Shirleys happiness should be a priority for you

babyfinland posted:
Svartit posted:
babyfinland posted:
BehemothTheKatte posted:
that one was actually more your girlfriend than you, but tbh she wished ethnic cleansing, not genocide. these tihngs are synonymous for leftists so I went with Beit Shamai.

hey remember how you said you oppose zionism and that its not ethical to live in israeli territory if you can help it but you still refuse to leave your rent-free condo because Eh Fuck it ill jsut not eat meat instead, thats about a wash

certum est quia impossibile
no I think you are exaggarting my position re-anti-zionism.

besides, remember when you were a stalinist marxist?

people change tom.

post edited. I am too kind.

are you saying youre a straight up zionist now and thats why youre compelled to hate people you used to be able to be friendly towards

i seriously dont give two shits about israel bro, no one does. get a grip

no i'm saying that I said some awful stuff cause for some reason i wanted you people to like me.

Svartit posted:
You have such one sided view of things, you two can't literally think of anything you told me that would upset me? stuff that isn't cool to say to a person? lol just lol

if youre civil, or adult, or if its your friends, you're supposed to discuss this privately in order to come to an understanding. not smear it all over public space. either you try and communicate and come to some sort of understanding, or you remove yourself either from the relation or remove your beef from discourse. Take it off this thread, take it to your personal pages or AIM or whatever. Users lose funny joke privileges for All time.

So WHOS preparing for the inevitable killer flu plague ? any body got a boat...
wow amir got weird
are bf and khamsek actually going out irl. thats cute. also disgusting
Also im hungry. Boat ideas? I'm thinking going to south pacific would be far & away enough from the nuclear fallouts (ironic) and chemical/biological warfare, if that was my Wont

Crow posted:
Also im hungry. Boat ideas? I'm thinking going to south pacific would be far & away enough from the nuclear fallouts (ironic) and chemical/biological warfare, if that was my Wont

have you tried killing yourself

crow i was just talking about buying a boat. i got 2 gs on it and either you get it here and swing by on the way to southeast asia or i can get it and pick u up in houston and we can be pirates and write a rap album about it
i want to boat
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

have you tried killing yourself

Oh fuck the boat thing. great

DRUXXX posted:
crow i was just talking about buying a boat. i got 2 gs on it and either you get it here and swing by on the way to southeast asia or i can get it and pick u up in houston and we can be pirates and write a rap album about it

Cool put the somalis in the rap video. thats a deal my nigga

babyfinland posted:
i want to boat

No first world whites.

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:
i want to boat

No first world whites.

im third world white

Thats what i meant

Crow posted:

right it will have to be acapello pirate rap bc otherwise it would be haraam

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
one does not simply drive into mordor

um NOT a meem. banned for not posting en meem.

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

It is only a short matter of time before BABY FINLAND completely loses interest in Islam and anti-Israel activities and inverts his principles once more but for the final time, this time rejecting anti-establishment extremism itself and becoming an imperialist white nationalist. He will apply at the CIA (perhaps ironically at first) to put his extensive knowledge of extreme libertarians, the far left, and Islamic culture to constructive use but she will consider this a repellant betrayal and I imagine it will put some strain on the relationship.

christmas_cheer posted:
It is only a short matter of time before BABY FINLAND completely loses interest in Islam and anti-Israel activities and inverts his principles once more but for the final time, this time rejecting anti-establishment extremism itself and becoming an imperialist white nationalist. He will apply at the CIA (perhaps ironically at first) to put his extensive knowledge of extreme libertarians, the far left, and Islamic culture to constructive use but she will consider this a repellant betrayal and I imagine it will put some strain on the relationship.

the victory of the broletariat is a historical inevitability. bro

christmas_cheer posted:

deadken posted:

christmas_cheer posted:

deadken posted:

can you diagram a timeline of my principle inversions for me

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

BehemothTheKatte posted:

Crow posted:
BehemothTheKatte posted:

HAHAH WHAT, he killed himself?? god that guy was a psychopath, no surprise i guess, may god have mercy on his soul

Crows shall die but crow shall not.

http://www.issaquahpress.com/2009/01/05/clayton-taylor-olney/

Here is a broken person, let's taunt him.

hahah that guy was a psychopath that would internet detective and harass people, and got permabanned, and still continued to catalogue the forums and detective people obsessively

and i taunted him about having a boat. Wow lol

Sounds like that was the boat that broke the camel's back, metaphorically speaking.

christmas_cheer posted:

deadken posted:

didn't he already have a pro-establishment white nationalist gimmick awhile ago

Heloooo?? I'm right here. it's sooo rude to talk about people in the third person when they're there. I can hear you........

babyfinland posted:

So far as I know,

0. Ignorant child. Probably relatively patriotic, enjoys Christmas and the 4th of July and American flags, thinks our system is just swell and we live in the best country on Earth.

1. Anarcho-capitalism. Founding principles are individual freedom, libertarianism, anti-authoritarianism, etc. Wishful thinking of an ideal reality, if only people would listen and follow its moral laws! Core principle inverted: blind allegiance to the status quo.

2. Stalinism. Principles are authoritarianism, force, pragmatism, collective thinking. Core principle inverted: faith in people to self-direct.

3. Islam. Authoritarian religious conservatism but its main feature is that it is the primary opposition to the common bogeyman of all three systems, the establishment, Western civilization. Core principle inverted: leftism.

4. American empire. Driven by maintaining power, control, stability, growth, practical effectiveness and the general civilization of mankind. Core principle inverted: rebellion.

meehhahhahheh lol AT what this thread somehow turned into
i bet khamsek has big fat floppy titties and bf motorboats them all night. high five bro

christmas_cheer posted:

babyfinland posted:

So far as I know,

0. Ignorant child. Probably relatively patriotic, enjoys Christmas and the 4th of July and American flags, thinks our system is just swell and we live in the best country on Earth.

1. Anarcho-capitalism. Founding principles are individual freedom, libertarianism, anti-authoritarianism, etc. Wishful thinking of an ideal reality, if only people would listen and follow its moral laws! Core principle inverted: blind allegiance to the status quo.

2. Stalinism. Principles are authoritarianism, force, pragmatism, collective thinking. Core principle inverted: faith in people to self-direct.

3. Islam. Authoritarian religious conservatism but its main feature is that it is the primary opposition to the common bogeyman of all three systems, the establishment, Western civilization. Core principle inverted: leftism.

4. American empire. Driven by maintaining power, control, stability, growth, practical effectiveness and the general civilization of mankind. Core principle inverted: rebellion.

the weirdest thing about this is that there is some truth to it lol

1 and 4 are way off, all the positions are mischaracterized 3 deeply so but 2 is pretty close. the "core principle inversions" are basically correct. you're not smart enough to understand any of my positions so i dont hold that against you, with that caveat youve done a good job.

babyfinland posted:
christmas_cheer posted:
babyfinland posted:
So far as I know,

"some"

BehemothTheKatte posted:

babyfinland posted:
christmas_cheer posted:
babyfinland posted:
So far as I know,

"some"

an English word that means a small / minor fraction of a larger thing.

e.g. "I will have some of that blood matzo": meaning have one or two pieces from a larger portion

one day after all these realms are laid in ruin Lungfish will be remembered as the greatest social critic of this internet generation.

BehemothTheKatte posted:
one day after all these realms are laid in ruin Lungfish will be remembered as the greatest social critic of this internet generation.

lungfish has always been a poor man's stymie

jeff, i just can't take your bitter pseudo-extremist post seriously after having seen your picture on the widdip.

dear richard