BehemothTheKatte posted:

Crow posted:
then who are you? i couldnt imagine anyone that would ever link a boat joke written in the style of The Odyssey to a suicide?

everything i know about this i learnt from TNE.

the best SA offshot by Far

hahaha thats really weird, apparently this boat dude offed himself because of wikipedia edits. well I say it was because of my boat joke, in the style of Oddysseus meeting the sirens, or whatever, because my prose is Devastating to boat fuckers

MPC is seriously fascinating
now my internet reputation includes killing a boat fucker with my posts. Ruthless

babyfinland posted:
MPC is seriously fascinating

Media Player Classic is indeed fascinating, yet simple

as sad as it is that some guy was mentally ill and shot himself over wikipedia edits, or bizarre boat jokes, he was also a really obsessive and creepy guy that stalked people, and tried to intimidate them, and probably would've had a really disjointed and unpredictable response to many normal things. so, no, nobody killed him. although it could have been Old Man Finance
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
he was also a really obsessive and creepy guy that stalked people, and tried to intimidate them, and probably would've had a really disjointed and unpredictable response to many normal things.

lol typical phi kappa sigma shit, brah

yeah but tpaine, you and crow are genuine assholes who are unnecesarily crass to people. it is perfectly reasonable for me and for other people to think you are a wretched creature.

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:
now my internet reputation includes killing a boat fucker with my posts. Ruthless

one of my favorite things about posting is having someone just fucking unload on you out of seemingly nowhere because theyve apparently been getting more and more pissed at you and they just cant take it anymore

like a guy from lf actually complained about me in d&d about a year aafter i had even posted, all i remember is saying his head was shaped like one of my buttplugs

yes lol

i get that a lot of so many different reasons because of all the different positions i espoused in LF, its like for every single one i pissed someone off so it fixed me in their mind as some label of thing that they hate for whatever reason. a lot of peopel call me an anarcho-capitalist for example and roughly the same amount call me a stalinist, then others call me a muslim reactionary or whatever.

BehemothTheKatte posted:
yeah but tpaine, you and crow are genuine assholes who are unnecesarily crass to people. it is perfectly reasonable for me and for other people to think you are a wretched creature.

lol whatever

Yes Tom it's all labels. Has nothing to do with you and your mental girlfriend wishing genocide upon my people and I in private conversation. Telling me to Leave my home. divulging private information when you thought I didn't notice. Going all internet detective on me the first time you met me.

\Oh god you creatures are wretched and obtuse and lack any sort of self awareness it i would've been amusing if you hadn't held some inexplicable influence over a multitude of lesser retards.

Reminder Tom that I know plenty that could embarass you, plenty of times I could've just shared private info about you and your paranoid girlfriend and I never once did yet you took pretty much every opportunity you had to do the opposite.
[account deactivated]
lol what are you talking about you lunatic

tpaine posted:

BehemothTheKatte posted:

is this HELLQUEEF? I'm sorry if I said your cat looked like it had about 3 lives left, i didn't know she had cancer.

its evil jeff k

I'm just citing facts.

oh god it's me tom?!??! how could you tell lol.

BehemothTheKatte posted:

you dont sound like youre from TNE at all.

i made fun of ty peppar because he was being a creepy Peace of Shit. i make fun of people that are terrible people, and that do terrible things, and try to attack me personally. lol. but even though i rarely do it, or do it in a nonsensical or stupid way, like writing epic boetry, or making fun of a chilean whiteboy by calling him a white supremacist, or doing weird Middle English shit, people will still find stupid things to blow out of proportion or lie about.

because they are likely than not dealing with serious self-respect issues and begin pRoJeCtINng on ambiguous simulacra on the internet to jettison their excess unconscious trauma. like the weirdo that was unloading on me because i was 'privileged' by the way i look, talking about how she had to eat pancakes for dinner when she was a kid, when i didnt even eat dinner sometimes when i was a kid, and came from a broken country, have seen civil war, have seen a military coup, and my father is living under occupation in a faraway place barely making enough money to scrape by as a fucking doctor. lol

i donno whats gotten into you but as time passes you become more deranged and for some reason have begun to hate me and youve warped your memory into something really strange and bizarre. stop smoking hash all day dude
[account deactivated]
haha oh god
oh lol its jeff k. Thats farkin evil dude!!1

babyfinland posted:
i donno whats gotten into you but as time passes you become more deranged and for some reason have begun to hate me and youve warped your memory into something really strange and bizarre. stop smoking hash all day dude

my memory is pitch perfect.

Evil farkin jeff k strikes again. 'Thats evil my nigga', a young boy, just narry a young bi chiled, white skin, where ya been, wearin a 1 shot 1 kill tee. Killer
yes amir I'm the cult leader of secret league of holocaust-makers out to get you and give out your phone number to strangers or something wtf is wrong with you dude. i dont have even have any of your personal information to give out, and i dont care about you or israel or Your People or whatever you huge freaking weirdo

BehemothTheKatte posted:
babyfinland posted:

my memory is pitch perfect.

by the way, especially coming from a heavy drug user, this sort of language is precisely dangerous and never true. its dangerous because the guy will never admit any fault, and keep truckin sociopathy on thru, laying waste to everyone around him. Shame!! Shameful nigga

babyfinland posted:
yes amir I'm the cult leader of secret league of holocaust-makers out to get you and give out your phone number to strangers or something wtf is wrong with you dude

an ad absurdum charecterization of my original statement does not make the statement false.

BehemothTheKatte posted:

babyfinland posted:
yes amir I'm the cult leader of secret league of holocaust-makers out to get you and give out your phone number to strangers or something wtf is wrong with you dude

an ad absurdum charecterization of my original statement does not make the statement false.

you said we wished genocide on Your People in private??? what??? lol

that one was actually more your girlfriend than you, but tbh she wished ethnic cleansing, not genocide. these tihngs are synonymous for leftists so I went with Beit Shamai.
lol im pretty sure youre just a brainwashed israeli stoner who thinks anyone with blonde hair blue eyes and an moral opposition to colonialism and ethnic cleansing is out to get you
a foot for a mouth yeah thats a common emotion. AND oh yeah im high.

BehemothTheKatte posted:
that one was actually more your girlfriend than you, but tbh she wished ethnic cleansing, not genocide. these tihngs are synonymous for leftists so I went with Beit Shamai.

hey remember how you said you oppose zionism and that its not ethical to live in israeli territory if you can help it but you still refuse to leave your rent-free condo because Eh Fuck it ill jsut not eat meat instead, thats about a wash

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
lol im pretty sure youre just a brainwashed israeli stoner who thinks anyone with blonde hair blue eyes and an moral opposition to colonialism and ethnic cleansing is out to get you

oh certainly Tom.

I am sure your girlfriend (whom I could also adress by her first name, as so often you adress me without once asking my permission...) only opposed colonialism when she told me that hebrew is the tongue of blood sucking vampires? or that you telling me to Leave My Home because it is not My Land and I have no business living here is just moral opposition.

babyfinland posted:
BehemothTheKatte posted:

hey remember how you said you oppose zionism and that its not ethical to live in israeli territory if you can help it but you still refuse to leave your rent-free condo because Eh Fuck it ill jsut not eat meat instead, thats about a wash

certum est quia impossibile

no I think you are exaggarting my position re-anti-zionism.

besides, remember when you were a stalinist marxist?

people change tom.

post edited. I am too kind.

khamsek and i liked you and especially your girlfriend (you were quiet because you were stoned the whole time i guess) and anything youre construing as genocidal opinions or whatever can only be a misunderstood joke or someting (i honestlyh ave no idea what youre talking about). you made a lot of strange jokes to us about Heh Gonna Blow up the IDF buildign are you which was pretty awkward and totally your own deal. its not like i havent been around the institutions of neo-colonialism my entire life or anything. a few months or so afterwards you suddenly cut off contact with us and then later on began acting really hostile and passive aggressive towards us in LF and thats just continued and neither of us have any idea why. i donno what your problem is. i want to think its just that youre indoctrinated by an intensely xenophobic and paranoid society. i thought i would just explain to you my perspective because you have really become a bizarre character lately and maybe you could benefit from hearing my version of thigns
I never said that this stuff happened in person Tom.

Sorry for being awkward to you two.
[account deactivated]
You have such one sided view of things, you two can't literally think of anything you told me that would upset me? stuff that isn't cool to say to a person? lol just lol

Svartit posted:

babyfinland posted:
BehemothTheKatte posted:

certum est quia impossibile

no I think you are exaggarting my position re-anti-zionism.

besides, remember when you were a stalinist marxist?

people change tom.

post edited. I am too kind.

are you saying youre a straight up zionist now and thats why youre compelled to hate people you used to be able to be friendly towards

i seriously dont give two shits about israel bro, no one does. get a grip

well, maybe I'm a misandrist who blames you for the opinions of your girlfriend. it's less popular than the alternative I know...

Svartit posted:
You have such one sided view of things, you two can't literally think of anything you told me that would upset me? stuff that isn't cool to say to a person? lol just lol

no, especially after meeting me in person and being able to understand my sense of humor in context. sorry if i have though, youre taking me way too seriously i think