i'm a white juggalo
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Tell us more about the book
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pants failure has a funny gimmick account called Centrist Hitler which posts youtubes of hitler giving speeches and getting all worked up and the subtitles are all pretty standard fare stuff about modest increases to tax rates and cutting back on government waste.

getfiscal posted:

germanjoey posted:

getfiscal posted:

Hawking_Radiation posted:
The only time this shitheap is active is when you're all whining about wddp because none of you is actually a remotely interesting or intelligent person. lol.

i'm medium-smart and have the potential to be interesting, but i agree that the cryzone isn't a very good website.

woow.

it is a well made website but so far it is comprised entirely of the too controversial for wddp players

im like 25% of the website and i was never on wddp

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:
it is a well made website but so far it is comprised entirely of the too controversial for wddp players

ya i dont think i could, like, tell my friends about this place b/c it'd be immediately apparent that i in fact post on a spinoff website from a spinoff website from something awful, the place that brought you the comedy stylings of rich 'cbass' kyanka. i think the rhizzone could be something better + more interesting! this is why i propose a five step programme:

- rename the main forum to something other than 'laissez's faire'
- get some cool fyads to post here
- smash the false unity of the self already! god damn! lets redefine posting yall!
- vigorously promote this place on other more mainstream sites + blogs (goey is doing this already to be fair)
- promote heterogeneity & strife as the highest of virtues. prejudice is wrong but its evils can be combated + it sets off a lively argument, boredom is the greatest sin

i brought in a couple NOI guys and they like it but they got busy irl

babyfinland posted:
im like 25% of the website and i was never on wddp

you were a wddp in the same way that casablanca contains the line "play it again, sam"

getfiscal posted:
i'd be shitting my pants for the first non-intentional time in months

poetic license is not permissible within the code of posting honor

discipline posted:
I'm the third whitest muslim I know

surely i must be #1 so whos #2?

unless ur counting youtube muslims in which case i dont even break top 10

those noi guys were extremely cool. i talked about comic books with one - he was writing his own series!
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
those noi guys were extremely cool. i talked about comic books with one - he was writing his own series!

yeah he owns

i dont like to label him as "NOI" but thats sort of what happens when u post on forums i guess

tpaine posted:
i'm a muslim and my name Seamus MacManus O'Flannery

http://abunooralirlandee.wordpress.com/

tpaine posted:
i'm a muslim and my name Seamus MacManus O'Flannery

i'm a muslim and the only thing i buy for or receive from people for christmas are gift certificates to applebee's

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i was baptized in the sink at arby's
wats a noi

shennong posted:
wats a noi

nation of islam

dont they hate whites?

tpaine posted:
actually we all deserve to die haha !!

agreed, if only because actors of fate deserve the inevitable

noavbazzer posted:
dont they hate whites?

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/267/

angel_x

[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

tpaine posted:

haha who is this guy he rules

thats my friend "american nazbol" handlebar musotache. hes a smart + funny guy and i like him a whole lot

i registered this account and then later found out about that guys twitter. i couldn't change my username without reregistering so i was just waiting around until babyfinland banned me for posting haraam (the twilight fanfiction i've been adding to the rhizzone creative writing thread), but it never happened.

i forgot about that though and should get around to changing the username so peopple don't confuse the two of us, even though that guy isn't a real nazbol and i actually own a nazbol coffee mug. this world is so corrupt.

ahahahhahahaha ive been traveling and havent checked rhizzone for four days. dayum. thats a lotta nuts
[account deactivated]

actually all of you are smart + funny. t-paine, getfiscal, mr. crow, even dead ken. just showing some appreciation here

no im not im a fuckign moron

Impper --> <-- WDDP
Rhizzone is like Wendys serving up Krinkle cuts
imp per isnt real he's the culmination of years of advertising research

deadken posted:

actually all of you are smart + funny. t-paine, getfiscal, mr. crow, even dead ken. just showing some appreciation here

no im not im a fuckign moron

same, but more so