Hawking_Radiation posted:
t-paine got banned for responding to a probation by writing a huge misogynistic diatribe at cbass over pm's. also t-paine isn't funny and has the worldview of a 16 year old boy.

hi mm. how is everything

that sounds good if it can be accomplished

more to the point impper you're a fucking atrocious writer, you seriously don't know what makes the deranged writers you enjoy readable and your pale attempt at imitating them feels like a 15 year old boy who just discovered nietzsche and nine inch nails writing marquis de sade fanfiction.

lol just keep throwing names at the wall and hoping one of them will stick i guess?

Impper posted:

more to the point impper you're a fucking atrocious writer, you seriously don't know what makes the deranged writers you enjoy readable and your pale attempt at imitating them feels like a 15 year old boy who just discovered nietzsche and nine inch nails writing marquis de sade fanfiction.

lol just keep throwing names at the wall and hoping one of them will stick i guess?

No I'm just saying you're a bad and extremely pretentious writer.

i got banned too, seemingly permanently
[account deactivated]
impper all the actual victims of sexual violence who read those excerpts thought you did an atrocious job and were genuinely disturbed. do you have any thoughts on that? or is it safe to say this is just more wddp hysteria

Impper posted:

No I'm just saying you're a bad and extremely pretentious writer.

that is not what you said at all

tpaine posted:
making fun of meth mom; using Schnoogle's rape as a plot device; lightly poking fun at a trans member. user gets the immediate fuck out of wddp.

The highlights of your posting career are indistinguishable from a 16 year old's livejournal teen angst.

is impper's book drama causing your daily cry today mm

Impper posted:

yeah i have some vague ideas on how to do it + eve a plot that might not suck this time but i'ma make like a painter and write a whole bunch of studies for it + not even try to start it until july no matter how frustrated i get

Groulxsmith posted:

the only one crying about impper's book, is impper himself, person I've never heard of.

Lessons posted:
impper all the actual victims of sexual violence who read those excerpts thought you did an atrocious job and were genuinely disturbed. do you have any thoughts on that? or is it safe to say this is just more wddp hysteria

u say genuinely disturbed like its a bad thing

deadken posted:
i want to write a hall of mirrors, a scrapbook-novel, cubist literature, a pseudo-postmodern pastiche that still manages to reject postmodern dissolution, that interrogates it on its own terms and rejects it. im not sure exactly how to go about doing it but i have a vague idea

make sure there is a really killer rape scene in it

that seems to be the thing nowadays

Groulxsmith posted:

he's still crying from when i owned him last night actually

Lessons posted:

i think that's safe to say, if you want to say it

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

yeah i have some vague ideas on how to do it + eve a plot that might not suck this time but i'ma make like a painter and write a whole bunch of studies for it + not even try to start it until july no matter how frustrated i get

that's probably a good idea. patience, and all that...

mm hows ur new bf/anime figurine/brains etc
mags i knew a transethnic person and she was sincere about it.

deadken posted:

i don't have a bf my thing was just casual sex and my brains have been going pretty well without school to bother me + holidays

getfiscal posted:

but enough about khamsek,

deadken posted:
u say genuinely disturbed like its a bad thing

hhm yesss

Impper posted:
that's probably a good idea. patience, and all that...

ya. although in general i have literally 0 patience and so little self-control that giving up weed, which is not chemically addictive, took me fuckin Ages...... we'll have to see. i am trying to develop an Iron Will

deadken posted:

i don't have a bf my thing was just casual sex and my brains have been going pretty well without school to bother me + holidays

thats good to hear. what are u going to do for new years. everyone has told me not to but i think i might go to times square

Impper posted:

Lessons posted:

okay so youre just not going to address the issue at all fine, if thats what you prefer

my iron will is wilting. i feel tired when i wake up, like i'm not ready to confront the world. though it might be because ive been waking up at 8 pm, even got an alarm set for it now

getfiscal posted:

Nice.

Lessons posted:

Impper posted:

Lessons posted:

okay so youre just not going to address the issue at all fine, if thats what you prefer

going to "address the issue?" there's nothing to explain. the range of human experience is vast

i was like that but when i read sun & steel it actually made me want to sort out my sleep pattern & get hench as fuck
ive not read imppers book but to reject a piece of writing because it is unpleasant is a bit of a philistinism

Impper posted:

Lessons posted:

Impper posted:

Lessons posted:

going to "address the issue?" there's nothing to explain. the range of human experience is vast

we;re not exactly talking about an online community that lacks a long history of feigned outrage and selective victim-playing

yeah same. ive had the week off of work and living like a total degenerate has made me worse in many ways

getfiscal posted:

i guess muslim women are "fair game" for whatever slurs you want to throw at them. sad, really, because it shows what a pretense the "safe space" stuff is for a superfriends club.

deadken posted:
ive not read imppers book but to reject a piece of writing because it is unpleasant is a bit of a philistinism

There are writers who can write rape into their fiction.

Impper is not one of them.

getfiscal posted:

getfiscal posted:

i guess muslim women are "fair game" for whatever slurs you want to throw at them. sad, really, because it shows what a pretense the "safe space" stuff is for a superfriends club.

I don't care about khamsek's religion I care about the fact she's a cultural appropriator obsessed with pretending to represent the views of third world women as a whole despite being a coddled first world idiot.

forums rivalry is dumb imo wddp still has a bunch of cool posters even if the place is in something of a decline

There are writers who can write rape into their fiction.

Impper is not one of them.

what exactly is wrong w/ the rape scene. i mean im assuming that the rapist isnt a sympathetic character and were not meant to be cheering him on

nuanced viewpoints are for liberals and degenerates. buy my ebook

I don't care about khamsek's religion I care about the fact she's a cultural appropriator obsessed with pretending to represent the views of third world women as a whole despite being a coddled first world idiot.

by "cultural appropriator" you mean she's muslim right. like that's how she's a cultural appropriator, she has a religion?

Groulxsmith posted:
'abhorred by wddp' has a very positive, 'banned in boston' connotation for me