do i have to spell this shit out for you fools? if you don't have a job, you aren't doing anything. this is because, when you don't have a job, "you" simply do not exist. you can't do anything if you don't exist. pretty obvious. jeSus FUCKING christ.
therefore, the more jobs you have, the more you exist. the more you exist, the more valuable you are. the more value you have, the more power you also have to exploit those who have less value than you do. this is taught in managment 101, maybe if you humanities fuckers actually studied something useful, with practical value, you'd know this.
youd actual;ly be surprised how much Nothing you can get accomplished if you manage your time wiseley
innsmouthful has an extra case of lipstick for all the ass-kissing he does. I already plagiarized his ideas so it proves that he's more open than a nafta border.

Impper posted:

disinvestment

yo impper, hows it going on? what you've been up to

wasted posted:

innsmouthful has an extra case of lipstick for all the ass-kissing he does. I already plagiarized his ideas so it proves that he's more open than a nafta border.

this is an excellent point. you're really smart, did you know that?

innsmouthful posted:

wasted posted:

this is an excellent point. you're really smart, did you know that?

I'm not smart. But thank you for the compliment.

animedad posted:

crisis?

well, crisis gives the impression that is it some spontaneous occurrence outside the mechanisms of capitalism, rather than a function of it. similarly as to what jools was saying with liberal mythos and conditioning regarding capital strikes (not just w/r/t 2008 economic crash) as being a natural and acceptable functions of the "free market system" whereas labor strikes/disputes being an economic "crisis" -- a foreign, spontaneous occurrence outside the normal functioning of capitalism. i feel like there should be some marxian terminology describing that noumenon

i'm back on part time for the summer bc there's a lot of spring breakengers who start working just for the summer and the volume goes down anyways so it doesn't make sense to work 50-60 hours a week and not make the same money in the off-season as i would in 40 hours normally i'm just doing the JOBS that can keep my income around 500/week. guess i'm gonna have to cut down on the cocaine.

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

disinvestment

i got a Job at a digital Agency and i also own Property and i do labor on it

roseweird posted:

if you sit still and close your eyes and don't think about anything does that count as doing nothing

no then you're meditating

roseweird posted:

if you sit still and close your eyes and don't think about anything does that count as doing nothing

no, you're still barreling headlong towards your inevitable death which is the most Important activity there is

Impper posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

disinvestment

i got a Job at a digital Agency and i also own Property and i do labor on it

are you still In Love Now

The Unemployment Of The Teens

clanzy posted:

The Unemployment Of The Teens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_%28Japan%29

[account deactivated]
im still alughing at the quotes in the beginning of the thread. my life is pretty cool cause i can laugh at how stupid everyone is without actually doing anything and also realizing that theres abostuly nothing to be done

but wait for death.

discipline posted:

a strike is a willful cessation of work. this would imply that capital works (it doesn't) and also that capital is an amorphous sentient being instead of a bunch of idiot fucking traders and factory owners. if capital stops moving it kills itself

so Capital is like a shark, only without the capacity for mercy or compassion

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
"I think what we got on our hands is a dead system of valorization." - Woody Allen
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

To be fair, occasional sacrifices were probably preferable to the mass genocide and physical and mental slavery of Spanish rule.

discipline posted:

that's racist

you are

MadMedico posted:

Lessons posted:

To be fair, occasional sacrifices were probably preferable to the mass genocide and physical and mental slavery of Spanish rule.

spanish imperialism was insanely murderous but the aztecs hardly limited themselves to "occasional sacrifices." they had constant street violence and war

Edited by babyfinland ()

living wage should be paid in 7.62x39mm rounds

babyfinland posted:

MadMedico posted:

Lessons posted:

spanish imperialism was insanely murderous but the aztecs hardly limited themselves to "occasional sacrifices." they had constant street violence and war

maybe, at least. i don't think anyone can really say what the aztecs were like because both parties went out of their way to make them sound as metal as possible

yes the unfortunate and unique case in history of biased sources

babyfinland posted:

Wow, what a ridiculous, Fucked Up society *camera zooms out to reveal me posting from the burning ruins of Detroit, as 15 year old child soldiers run knee deep through the dog-eaten corpses of homeless Iraq veterans*

Superabound posted:

babyfinland posted:

Wow, what a ridiculous, Fucked Up society *camera zooms out to reveal me posting from the burning ruins of Detroit, as 15 year old child soldiers run knee deep through the dog-eaten corpses of homeless Iraq veterans*

oh shut up you baby

Wal-Mart forced me to move my Honda Civic... Just went in to buy a lil bitta milk and it ended up taking 20 goddamn minutes... 10-15 of which were just waiting in line. And they're telling me, "You can't park your car in front of the shopping cart ramp at the main entrance." Well maybe if you didn't take 20 minutes to check me out when all I'm getting is a carton of milk! Fuck Wal-Mart.

babyfinland posted:

oh shut up you baby

Jack_Balls

Jack_Balls_McDinkface posted:

Wal-Mart forced me to move my Honda Civic... Just went in to buy a lil bitta milk and it ended up taking 20 goddamn minutes... 10-15 of which were just waiting in line. And they're telling me, "You can't park your car in front of the shopping cart ramp at the main entrance." Well maybe if you didn't take 20 minutes to check me out when all I'm getting is a carton of milk! Fuck Wal-Mart.

milk huh

http://tinyurl.com/k4q3odm
`milk my balls

discipline posted:

capital is the nastiest of the nasties, which is why no one ever says the word "capitalism" much anymore lol

in my subjective experience i feel like i have seen and heard more liberals write and talk about "capitalism" over the last five years than i had in my entire life previous, to the point that it does not seem like a Catchphrase when i talk about it with people anymore

but i think probably measured against like the entire century of 1870-1970 yeah probably you are right

[account deactivated]