[account deactivated]
have you even been producing Content bro. worried about U.
my new job is okay. i have to actually do work which is a negative. but i get paid more money?
there's content in the works bro lol

Impper posted:

there's content in the works bro lol

the important question paco is...are you content

like personally speaking? i suppose so my friend
Fukken sweet bro
thanks

Impper posted:

my new job is okay. i have to actually do work which is a negative. but i get paid more money?

dang son, 6 figures??? now, i think, it's time for a role reversal and i start asking you to give me drug money...

i spend all of my money on rehabbing property now
are you gonna grow weed in the basement bro. think about how high you'd get when you eventually pass out on the couch with a lit cigg
ill try to grow opiates asap
why are you rehabbing property anyways, BigImp
to rent it out to renters

Impper posted:

to rent it out to renters

lol

you'd probably make a lot more money if you instead bribed a bunch of public officials in some place like brazil, or india and bought a textile factory and just crammed that baby full of immigrant laborers. i hear africans will work for 60 cents an hour! and if you destroy their passports, most of the time you don't even have to pay them, what a deal
yo, let's use our combined knowledge of marxism to run some really deplorable and horrific capitalist enterprises. with our understanding of finance and marxism, we could get so fucking rich bro and then like use the proceeds to fund something good and clear our conscious or something -- whatever.
obviously the proceeds would go to the rHizzonE kennel club
i support the production of all opiates.opiods. lean owns, vicodin owns, opium owns. aint done heroin but i support its use.
[account deactivated]
impper if i move 2 chicago can u rent me a room 4 dirt cheap
no, rent it out to me and i'll pay you in 5 dirt.
[account deactivated]
Welcome to the Ornery Dingo! What can i get ya started with today?
[account deactivated]
I have some great people renting out a condo right now, it owns.
[account deactivated]
i like the sludge of property owning. it makes life literally a living hell and everything is terrible, its incredibly pointless suffering just to not pay rent. its pretty kewl
i cant rent out any rooms unless you were like going to live with me and my girlfriend or whatever. they are full units and only for yuppies
my mom once introduced me to a slum lord that had amassed a ton of forclosed properties in detroit for dirt cheoa, like 5-10k at the very most. he put in a small amount of work renovating them, i interpreted as just superficial shit, and then stuck a bunch of disabled people in them, way over what would be considered livable space. for doing that he gets a check from the state every month for housing them, i think it was 50k per each house (i think 10k/person), which adds up to a lot when he owns a lot of them.

but, the relevance to the thread is this: both me and drew are effectively retarded (which can be confirmed by a test easily), so we can live in your dilapidated hovel for free, and the state will pay you every month. seems like a win/win??

Impper posted:

i like the sludge of property owning. it makes life literally a living hell and everything is terrible, its incredibly pointless suffering just to not pay rent. its pretty kewl

that soduns gay and boring, tbh

AmericanNazbro posted:

my mom once introduced me to a slum lord that had amassed a ton of forclosed properties in detroit for dirt cheoa, like 5-10k at the very most. he put in a small amount of work renovating them, i interpreted as just superficial shit, and then stuck a bunch of disabled people in them, way over what would be considered livable space. for doing that he gets a check from the state every month for housing them, i think it was 50k per each house (i think 10k/person), which adds up to a lot when he owns a lot of them.

but, the relevance to the thread is this: both me and drew are effectively retarded (which can be confirmed by a test easily), so we can live in your dilapidated hovel for free, and the state will pay you every month. seems like a win/win??

government intervention in the free market causing problems you say

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

that soduns gay and boring, tbh

yeah its incredibly gay and boring

on the other hand i installed trim, made doors, made doorframes, put up drywall, learned plumbing, lay tiles, refinished hardwood. im learning Skills of the Earth
are you gonna, like, plant an Eco Friendly garden in your house in an attempt at repentance for creating this massive festering wound on the face of mother nature
fuck no man

Impper posted:

on the other hand i installed trim, made doors, made doorframes, put up drywall, learned plumbing, lay tiles, refinished hardwood. im learning Skills of the Earth

that's actually pretty cool. i wish i could give a convincing preformance at being useful but i am a worthless white bourgeois loser. I bought vibrams, Five Fingers. They just arrived. My toes are numb.

someone actually did this: Higham, Steve (2012) Ideology in The Lord of the Rings: a Marxist Analysis. Doctoral thesis, University of Sunderland.

http://sure.sunderland.ac.uk/3552/
its ok. the only way that sort of owrk is tolerable is to get high
what if u usd bare feet instead of vibrans fivefingers