id have road rash all over my feet due to running on cracked up asphalt with all of my hulking muscular girth and weeks of pizza lining my intestinal tract.

Impper posted:

its ok. the only way that sort of owrk is tolerable is to get high

Yes, but is that true only as a result of being the subject of an Event occurring within material existence? The citizenry in farmville have no need, or desire to use drugs, ponder this my friend.

leASe & deStroY
[account deactivated]
It's more than a book, it's a lifestyle choice.
property owning seems "ftl" to me. theres mold in the walls and the grass is so long im sincerely trying to trap the kangeroos in our yard so they eat it all and the other week i had to bash a doorknob off that got jammed. id hate to be the guy to deal with all that

corey posted:

property owning seems "ftl" to me. theres mold in the walls and the grass is so long im sincerely trying to trap the kangeroos in our yard so they eat it all and the other week i had to bash a doorknob off that got jammed. id hate to be the guy to deal with all that

move to America where you never have to deal with it. impper's a lying cocksucker when he says he does a lot of manual labor jabroni sob story.

i err learned how to put up a door frame. check out my books i'm legit hard when it comes to putting hammer to nail. yea mang. uh. i'm like disassociated and alienated from my labor mang. damn man, Hemmingway didn't even posture as much.
[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

i guess its technically not animal abuse to grab a cat's tail and yank it a few times for to make a wacky internet video

since cats are vermin

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

steve jobs beat you to t his.

jonah peretti

corey posted:

its you

corey has a good point though which is that the smart rentier grows fungus
i was in a walmart today. i'm used to hipster gentrifiers where i used to live and this walmart is like the opposite of that. just old people, young mothers, guys who look like they just got out of jail, etc. very tacky. the woman in front of me at the deli counter ordered single slices of meat and cheese.
Thanks for that cool trip report gf. Did you get a chance to drop off an application?

discipline posted:

slumlord posted:

the 2008-? economic meltdown began with a huge wildcat strike by capital

how does capital have wildcat strikes

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/mike-debonis/wp/2013/07/17/more-retailers-urge-veto-of-living-wage-bill/

it's kind of cool how the entire ideological foundation of american libertarianism and their solution to the internal contradictions of capitalism is basically don't perturb capital otherwise it might strike and self-destruct, killing all of humanity along with it. stockholm syndrome as a nation wide political movement. hell yeah. badass

AmericanNazbro posted:

it's kind of cool how the entire ideological foundation of american libertarianism and their solution to the internal contradictions of capitalism is basically don't perturb capital otherwise it might strike and self-destruct, killing all of humanity along with it. stockholm syndrome as a nation wide political movement. hell yeah. badass