please Work Out

My dietary and exercise roster for the weekend.

2 bananas, a sausage roll, half a gram of speed, 4 packets of cigarettes, a wrestle with friends that broke a vase, two red bulls, half a bottle of bourbon, 4 hours of sex and a chicken burger and chips with aoli.
[account deactivated]
ay ay whoa that's enuf brotha!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oi a bogan nicked me bowad n hit me wit it mate

discipline posted:

if you ever want to get fit fast you should fly on five airplanes in 36 hours on no sleep or much food hauling like 35kg worth of luggage

sorry but actual strain and exhaustion doesnt look good and is therefore out of the question

just popping in 2 say I'm In Kosovo & It Owns
Take lotsa pickies Motha fuckjka

deadken posted:

why does it own

deadken posted:

is this where your masquerade orgy is going to happen or did that already transpire

[account deactivated]
but enough about florida
[account deactivated]
just popping in to say im gay. hot twinks/cum daddys.
just droppiing in to see ohmygod someone please kill me and drop a nuke on this city

deadken posted:

whats in kosovo besides yourself and to whomever you are currently doing sex

Crow posted:

Take lotsa pickies Motha fuckjka

i did but i have A gay Hipster Camera so its gonna take a while 2 get em developed

cleanhands posted:

deadken posted:

whats in kosovo besides yourself and to whomever you are currently doing sex

kosovo is actually full of young hip european types, cuz all the ambitious young interns from the eu and the un and the imf and the other thing are all there, reconstructing the country by day and partying by night.... there's one street in pristina full of cool bars where they all go, the places are all v chic and have one-word names (terrace, facsimile, decrepitude, etc)... a lot of germans, a lot of dutch, a lot of spaniards.... the prices were close to those in western europe.... we got talking to one bar dude though and he took us to a club in a kinda seedy area behind the train station where the actual kosovans go. it was sketchy as hell, our guy had a knife in his coat pocket in case of 'trouble', it was full of potato-faced men with suspicious eyes..... its actually really interesting how kosovans have reconciled an islamic conservatism with the trappings of modern liberal society.... in the club chart hip-hop was playing with a windows media player visualisation projected onto the wall, but men were only dancing with other men and women with other women..... if you saw a couple dancing together or kissing they were def engaged if not married.... the nightclub is as much a space of orthodoxy as the mosque.... our dude told us: in kosovo we look after our women, we don't let them go off with people from outside, the girls here are beautiful, but you must not touch, you should not even look..... none of the kosovans i talked to give a shit about kosovo, the 'NEWBORN' sign in pristina is covered in careless graffiti, they want anschluss, they want to be albanian, the albanian flag flies next to that of kosovo everywhere..... they can't of course, if they tried serbia would take that as an albanian invasion of its territory and respond in kind.... that's why the peacekeepers are there, really, to prop up a de facto state that nobody really wants, to hold back the kosovans from themselves. i didnt get to talk to any serbs living in kosovo but i really wish i had

what happened to those pics kenken