I would argue beta alanine has more benefits for the overall athlete. BCAAs are really only useful if you're lifting and cutting.
supplements are borrrrrrrrrrringggggg. just take roids. go big or go home thats what my daddy always says. and be surrre to take at least 1 amphetamines a day (for proper recovery, aesthetics).
yeah supplements are dumb imo. "hey yeah lets turn the Philosophy of the body into a science full of amino acids and nerds and so on." - a moron
shut up twink
its not about having muscles, its about making them, about communing with the tragic essence of the physical, crafting something beautiful that is certain to die... i guess you could use roids in this endeavour but its like composing a constructivist painting on ms paint

deadken posted:

its not about having muscles, its about making them, about communing with the tragic essence of the physical, crafting something beautiful that is certain to die... i guess you could use roids in this endeavour but its like composing a constructivist painting on ms paint

blah blah blah stupid words that don't mean shit

BOAT PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

deadken posted:

yeah supplements are dumb imo. "hey yeah lets turn the Philosophy of the body into a science full of amino acids and nerds and so on." - a moron

Indeed, indeed.

*rubs chin, ponders deeply*

Here, allow me to enlighten you further on the philosophy of the body. Close your eyes in anticipation of this newfound wisdom I'm about to impart through the kinetic energy of my fist.

deadken posted:

painting on ms paint

Next fuck tart? *sips on heart attack energy drink whiskey mix*

deadken posted:

thats the same as criticizing art because people use paint brushes instead of finger painting on cavewalls or using xylophones instead of a mammoths giant ribrage to make music

ggw posted:

I would argue beta alanine has more benefits for the overall athlete. BCAAs are really only useful if you're lifting and cutting.

you are speaking in regards to endurance athletes, specifically something that inicreases endurance capacity, with no actual benefit outside of temporary increase in endurance capacity.

there are specific scenarios where there are supplements that can provide a temporary increase in a desired effect but i wouldn't necessarily consider them efficacious for increasing athletic performance in the realistic sense.

the point i was making is that most supplements are a waste of money, situationally beneficial or complicated/inconvenient to use. the one supplement that has the greatest effect in anabolism and preventing catabolism is simply an amino acid, just plain leucine, and taking that alone will provide greater benefit than all those other mass markted supplements that cost infinitely more. a lifetime supply of leucine can be bought for like $50, and that's how much NO-Xplode or whatever arginine supplement sells for at GNC that does nothing more than a cosmetic change in appearance. w/r/t specific situations where you want to use certain supplements to create certain pharmacological effects, that's a really long and involved subject and most people here don't care i don't think. it would be easier for them to just take roids at that point than get into the level of involvement the discussion would entail.

we should all just choke on smart phones and die. ken i'll give you the honor of using a zizek book instead
take enormous amounts of amphetamines and appetite suppressants for Maximum Aesthetics

cleanhands posted:

take enormous amounts of amphetamines and appetite suppressants for Maximum Aesthetics

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

thats the same as criticizing art because people use paint brushes instead of finger painting on cavewalls or using xylophones instead of a mammoths giant ribrage to make music

actually the only musical instruments allowable should be a small hand drum and a pirated copy of fruity loops

ken you realize you are so decadent and your aesthetics reek of so much pretension that no matter how much you attempt to make appeals to authenticity, the end result will always be producing revulsion in the eyes of others

i'm just letting you know man, so you can you know, stop trolling a thread about bodybuilding by being a decadent poof wanker. oi guvnah, yoi aesthetics look like a dishrag
lol authenticity
if i ever earnestly attempt to make an appeal to authenticity please castrate me and fuck me in the urethra
ya goit da aesthetica form of me deeshwhotah, mate.
ken post your pic bro
nazbro are you art of rape or priam?

ggw posted:

ken post your pic bro

ggw posted:

that guy is cool
arent you on vacation? why are you posting on the rhizzone hahaha god damn you a loser, mane
im goign on monday
but i will of course continue to post regularly
i was talking about cr0w
i've been on vacation for like 4 years
Idiot!
sounds dumb as hell
You sound dumb ass hell, and your on perma vacation. Mother Fuker
^^^ this boy corny as hell ^^^
Here i got a winey cracker pedaling his stupid head down the road. Shame on a cracker!!! He ride bicycle he big man fella shame head low peddle boy begger. shame on a cracker
Only a white cracker bicycle rider ever know bout hear bout vacation
I don't ride bikes mane. I'm not a child, I take a car service.
Ohhhhhh cracker bus rida

I don't ride the bus mane. I'm not on welfare, I take a car service.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
HELLO I AM UGLY BRITISH JEW I COME TO RAPE YOUR SLAV DAUGHTERS WOT WOT