Earlier today the poster you know as HenryKrinkle deleted his Twitter account. I'm sorry to say this almost certainly means he is now dead. There's also a small chance he's just tired of Twitter. Anyway if he is dead then it is mostly the fault of two posters here, jools and RedMaistre. The guilt will haunt them to the end.

Anyway let's share our memories of HK and try to muddle through this sad weekend. I remember his amazing ability to remember every thread, and to act as our informal librarian, which helped preserve our posting heritage. I'm not sure who will be able to fulfill such a role in the future. Maybe daddyholes. Yeah, it's your job now daddyholes.

I'm going to send a gift certifcate to Chipotle to HenryKrinkle's estranged wife on behalf of germanjoey and the forum.

(Edited to add this video.)

Edited by getfiscal ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

fucking jools. how many goons has he killed now? at least 4 i can name

and about 3 more who we cant name due to socially crippling speech impediments

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
henrykrinkle was a legit good poster. i wish him the best
hank's twitter is dead. long live hank's tumblr.
I propose we make HenryKrinkle a lifetime permanent moderator alongside Vilerat and Chris Dorner.
i cant believe ive lived to see this day
RIP to the Krinkster. You probably disliked me because I care more about irony than having the good politics
RIP to Henry Krinkle. Another great man, poster, father, mother, and cum daddy taken from us too soon. The spirit of 'Ol 'Krink lives on in each of us every time we earnestly express milquetoast left-liberal political positions to centrists and slightly more conservative liberals.
[account deactivated]
I heard someone told him to gtfo and he actually did it. Maybe an internet first
as all citizens of the zone know (stalker, shadows of chernobyl ref), you arent allowed to die unless you ask for community permission in a public and open forum thread, the most communist principle
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

what happened

i'm not sure but i think what happened was that krink posted some search links of redkahina tweeting positively about partisangirl and such, sort of like trying to call them out for being nice to fascists or something. then jools, redmaistre and i asked the four important questions: Yeah? And? So? What? and then there was a scuffle i didn't see and all of a sudden HK was dead.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

what happened

i'm not sure but i think what happened was that krink posted some search links of redkahina tweeting positively about partisangirl and such, sort of like trying to call them out for being nice to fascists or something. then jools, redmaistre and i asked the four important questions: Yeah? And? So? What? and then there was a scuffle i didn't see and all of a sudden HK was dead.

this post sounds like the shittiest game of Clue

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
RIP Henry Krinkle, or Henry Kinkle as he was known in the BDSM community
So, so you think you can tell, maoists from trots, good posts from tweets,
Can you tell an anti-imperialist from a dumb skinhead?
A truth from a troll?
Do you think you can tell?
hes posting with sam kriss in rhizzone heaven now. keep a seat at the Jacobin warm for the rest of us good buddey
I think it has something to do with this http://davidduke.com/hear-dr-david-duke-syrian-partisan-girl-zio-nightmare-syria/
First victim of BabyFinland dumping all of his files on us to FBI
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

theres a lurker on here who has henrykrinkle's work info, full name, photos etc. he also stalks discipline, jool`s gf "elsa", crow, and he posted a google maps street view pic of the outside of aerdil`s place once

goddammit. why can't everyone be normal like me.

i'm not an admin here but i do feel some responsibility over all of you based on the fact that i post thousands of times, so if someone stalks you and then ruins your life or beats you up or whatever, i'll send you a gift card to chipotle mexican grill.
for real though, if partisangirl giving out interviews to david duke and alex jones doesn't make her fans at least a little concerned i dont know what the fuck
Where is henrykrinkle
[account deactivated]