roseweird posted:

marlax78 dont be afraid of ppl

i'm only afraid of the fiends if i'm alone

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

whenever i ride my bicycle around 10-11pm i almost always see this tall giant old man with a big trench coat and a big staff that he clunks on the ground pretty loud as he walks

its kinda spooky but i bet he's ok

hmm, when i said 'the fiends', i meant dope fiends & tweakers. it doesn't help that i mentioned someone with schizophrenia on the previous page, so i don't blame you 4 misinterpreting me if you did. i shouldn't have even brought up the woman with schizophrenia, i just did because i'm guessing the way she saw me was the same as the tweaker i saw this morning.

marlax78 posted:

i shouldn't have even brought up the woman with schizophrenia,

no, its fine, you can talk about me, next time come say hi though

[account deactivated]
I made another "people protesting feudalism are hypocrites" meme but no one liked it

Edited by littlegreenpills ()

Wait that was you? Did you make the first one? lol
yeah and it's eating me up inside
[account deactivated]
love too have to read a fifteen goddamn page set of instructions in order to fill a means-test obamacare form to get my earned income tax credit. thanks liberals
"Enter on line 2b the combined modified AGI for your dependents
who are required to file an income tax return because their
income meets the income tax return filing threshold. Use the
worksheet next to figure these dependents’ combined modified
AGI. Do not include the modified AGI of dependents who are
filing a tax return only to claim a refund of tax withheld or
estimated tax.
Form 8814. If you are filing Form 8814, Parents' Election To
Report Child's Interest and Dividends, and the amount on Form
8814, line 4, is more than $1,050, you must include on line 1 of
Worksheet 1-2 the sum of the tax-exempt interest from Form
8814, line 1b; the lesser of Form 8814, line 4 or line 5; and any
nontaxable social security benefits your child received."

*black flag slowly rising behind me*
real life update: really got to get off the internet and get some productive gaming done
didn't the IRS say they weren't fining anyone for not having proof of insurance

stegosaurus posted:

didn't the IRS say they weren't fining anyone for not having proof of insurance

yeah but good luck getting your refund in a timely manner

It's fucked up when you start owning things and have to do actual taxes
you can't own things man
you can..... but they end up owning you.......
If you were not your fucking khakis for at least four months of 2016, fill out form K115c. If a dependent, as claimed on line 5 of the 1040, was not their fucking khakis for at least four months of 2016 fill out form K115d. If both you and your dependent we're not your fucking khakis, you may instead use the family khaki independence worksheet and put your result on line 48c.

tears posted:

real life update: really got to get off the internet and get some productive gaming done

gambling?

its not gambling when you win every bet, which i do
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

there's an ever-growing tent city a block from me, brought weed+food+supplies and chilled with them for like 2 hrs. they've been raided by the cops now 15 times, all their belongings thrown in a dumpster behind city hall. i'd asked before if they wanted any radical literature and they were like YES so dropped off a couple copies of that george jackson pamphlet too. rents are rising and a recession's prolly coming soon and these tent cities are gonna grow like a stack of dry hay.

fitting metaphor, since the state will eventually deal with it using those chinese flamethrower drones

[account deactivated]
I got into a funded MA program in politics. As Keven said, it only took me 12 years longer than most people.
congradulations.
Are you going to Queen's or are you still waiting to hear back from the others?
I will probably go there.
That's awesome fringus. the "funded" part makes it super win
Queen's? As in Queens university in Canada?

RTC posted:

Queen's? As in Queens university in Canada?

Yeah.

everyone keeps telling me i need to build up some credit or i'm gonna be screwed later in life

what's the least evil credit card company?

getfiscal posted:

Cool. Have a good friend doing a masters (business i think) there. Haven't heard anything but good things from them. Good luck!

Synergy posted:

You dont necessarily need a credit card to build a credit history. Paying bills, rent, loans etc with your checking/savings account helps build it too. To answer your question, there isn't really a "least evil" company, in fact its financially sound to go with the "most evil" company as they are able to offer cheaper, better services due to their obscene profits. But the best option is to go with the bank you have an account with, as you can get discounts for multiple account services.

Im either about to get very sick or I'm completely gassed from my vacation either way I feel like crap
If you want to build credit: Get a credit card with whatever bank you already bank with & set it up to auto pay the balance once a month from your checking and use that instead of a debit card or cash.
my ficos like a billion now from just doing that & wells fargo always asks if i would perhaps like a personal line of credit (because they're vampires lol)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
congrats doneld !!!

roseweird posted:

that said if you are in the habit of accidentally overdrawing your debit card then imo don't worry about building credit until you are more stable.

i've been using a debit card fine for a long time now, just wanted to make sure i don't run into any roadblocks in the future