hey anyone remember a couple months back when a french munitions depot got knocked over and a bunch of explosives went missing?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/07/07/explosives-stolen-french-military-site/29805451/
I think their ongoing investigation might have just made a breakthrough!!!
imagine... if we lived in a world where terrorists assassinated military and business leaders instead of a bunch of terrified kids at a rock concert

aerdil posted:

imagine... if we lived in a world where terrorists assassinated military and business leaders instead of a bunch of terrified kids at a rock concert

it's not that hard to imagine september 11 2001

aerdil posted:

The type of terrorists under discussion already do that.. Not sure that's what you have in mind.

kind of funny how a multitude of well planned, highly effective attacks infrequently target the machinery of the state or its elites

RedMaistre posted:

The type of terrorists under discussion already do that.. Not sure that's what you have in mind.

Iran is a different ballpark than the west though?

shriekingviolet posted:

RedMaistre posted:

Oh certainly. The point is, if ISIS started killing French military generals, politicians, and businessmen, its because their handlers have come to the conclusion that those elites had become or were about to become, like the leaders of Iran, inconvenient obstacles to American imperial aggression.

yeah i wouldn't exactly consider a combat mission in syria and an execution in iraq the same kind of thing i'm talking about
And its not inconceivable that could happen, bearing in mind the case of Operation Gladio in Italy.
the point being of course that there's just an obvious fundamental difference between a reactionary force like isis whose motivation seems to be to make life as miserable for muslims as possible for recruitment purposes with spectacular shows of brutality and depravity, and organizations like the IRA or RAF which actually attempted to target structures of power and oppression while minimizing civilian death
anyway all i'm saying is that i just miss the good ol' days of people trying to blow up the NATO supreme commander instead of a bunch of unarmed kids like the cowards these guys are
I love it when we're all already agreeing and just kind of fumbling around each other awkwardly

shriekingviolet posted:

I love it when we're all already agreeing and just kind of fumbling around each other awkwardly

Catchphrase

shriekingviolet posted:

Yes, and the more mass murder that occurs, the more fun times you and I will be able to share

we're never going to stop having fun times

swampman posted:

Superabound posted:

I was at an Eagles of Death Metal concert in a French city a mere 5 years ago. This could have been me you guys. It could have been me........Inshallah

They craftily waited for an audience that others would mourn

also the New Orleans audience would have been relatively unfazed by gunfire

RedMaistre posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

RedMaistre posted:

Oh certainly. The point is, if ISIS started killing French military generals, politicians, and businessmen, its because their handlers have come to the conclusion that those elites had become or were about to become, like the leaders of Iran, inconvenient obstacles to American imperial aggression.

yeah, and jewish bankers caused the bolshevik revolution... NOT

Islam is a religion of peace.
How many pashtun weddings is this attack rated at? Like a 3.5 probably? That's a pretty good week for Obama.

Flappo posted:

Islam is a religion of peace.

you know what... this time? i'm not flappo'd.... i feel fine.

this is the worst forum, apart from all the other ones
hopefully this will be the tipping point that will finally bring about the toppling of decadent european liberalism and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity through adherence to traditional values, honor, and the spirit of the all-encompassing volk

innsmouthful posted:

hopefully this will be the tipping point that will finally bring about the toppling of decadent european liberalism and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity through adherence to traditional values, honor, and the spirit of the all-encompassing volk

Islam will need a lot more european converts or immigrants before that happens!

drwhat posted:

is there some well-written non-fucked piece of writing about radicalization and class and how the fucking world actually is that i can just dump on people to help them educate themselves (bonus points if it doesn't just have a bunch of stalin and sickle animated gifs.

d23TGmzAw3A

RedMaistre posted:

On CNN, the talking heads keep returning, innocently, to the fact that, just as in the Charlie Hebdo case, one of the perpetrators had long been known by authorities but it just so happened that he had been recently removed from surveillance.

all violence is a so-called false flag, always and everywhere

I don't thinks it was a "false-flag" operation. That would presume I thought the perpetrators were both "insincere" and fully aware of all the nets they were caught up in. Which would make little sense, considering the price they paid...
[account deactivated]
Did 19 year old Princip, when he pulled the trigger, know the full story of the schemes woven by the Black Hand, Serbian Military Intelligence, Prime Minister Pašić, and the Russian Foreign Ministry around him and his fellow teenage assassins? Was he aware of all the twists and turns of the two century old Eastern Question, the 30+ years of often clandestine great power diplomacy surrounding Bosnia, or the geopolitical theories of Mackinder? Maybe he knew a little about all that, according to his own lights, but almost certainly not all. Did he have to?

Edited by RedMaistre ()

The planet's dyin', Gavrillo.
having grasped an octopus, is a fisherman able to control everything the octopus does with it's tentacles?

camera_obscura posted:

having grasped an octopus, is a fisherman able to control everything the octopus does with it's tentacles?

excuse me but fishermen catch FISH. youyre thinking of an octopusman, and absolutely yes they can control everything an octopus does, thanks to the DECADES of apprenticeship and rigorous training they must go through before they can even THINK about gaining their official title

has anyone brought back our girls yet
Did any one post this article yet http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3070734/France-delivered-weapons-Syria-rebels-book-reveals.html

France delivered weapons to Syria rebels, book reveals

or this one

''With a similar scenario now emerging, particularly in the wake of the “Charlie Hebo attack,” where French security agencies knew about extremists but failed to stop them before carrying out yet another high-profile attack, even with enhanced surveillance powers granted to them by recent legislation, it appears that no amount of intrusive surveillance or foreign wars will stem a terrorist problem the French government itself seems intent on doing nothing to stop.

The problem is not France’s immigration laws. Dangerous people are in France, but they are being tracked by French security agencies. The problem is not Syria. Terrorists have left to fight there, acquired deadly skills and affiliations before returning to France, but have likewise been tracked by French security agencies. Instead, the problem is that French security agencies are doing nothing about these dangerous individuals knowingly living, working, and apparently plotting in the midst of French society.

In the coming hours and days, the French government and its various co-conspirators in their proxy war against Syria will propose a plan of action they claim will stem the terrorist threat France and the rest of Europe faces. But the reality is, the problem is not something the French government can solve, because the problem is clearly the French government itself.''

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2015/11/confirmed-french-government-knew.html

conec posted:

Urbandale posted:

Islamophobic and xenophobic backlash

are u trying to make the extremists sound like victims

conec posted:

it is kindof ridiculous to bring up "islamophobia" after this though lol.

Nazi greetings,
conec

aerdil posted:

the point being of course that there's just an obvious fundamental difference between a reactionary force like isis whose motivation seems to be to make life as miserable for muslims as possible for recruitment purposes with spectacular shows of brutality and depravity,

just to be clear, for recruitment of CIA funds. just to be clear who is directly to blame for this

[account deactivated]

camera_obscura posted:

RedMaistre posted:

On CNN, the talking heads keep returning, innocently, to the fact that, just as in the Charlie Hebdo case, one of the perpetrators had long been known by authorities but it just so happened that he had been recently removed from surveillance.

all violence is a so-called false flag, always and everywhere

Hello guy that is already on a watchlist, Got any highly-coordinated, military style operations you want to pull off after your close cooperation and training with the CIA ? Now that youre definitely off their surveillance list, that is