[account deactivated]
Get a screen, you don't want your Ps to pop when you call for the mass global murder of Every living white person.
[account deactivated]
If you don't have a lisp start practicing one.

[account deactivated]
I'm going to start an anarchist podcast using The People's Microphone
if every podcast doesn't end with a 3 minute andy rooney type segment from donald then i dont even know why youre doing this
im p sure i can get Jehu, Douglas Lain and the guy who writes MLM Mayhem to guest if swampman can think of anything he wants them to talk about
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
get j sakai on or grover furr and finally explain to us what trotskyism is; failing that do an episode on revolutionary hoxhism
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

if every podcast doesn't end with a 3 minute andy rooney type segment from donald then i dont even know why youre doing this

this is the only acceptable exception to the "no just one person talking" rule

i actually have recording equipment and good microphones and pop screens and a good setup etc and an ok voice (? i'm told? i sing sometimes & make music which is why i have this junk) but i don't think anyone wants to hear jolly old englandcast. maybe there's someone around here to interview
[account deactivated]
co-host Tpaine leads the introductions and then promptly blacks out, wakes up 45 minutes later in the middle of the interview horrifically screaming and yelping
[account deactivated]
If you format the interviews in a way where it woukd translate to screen i could animate some of them for youtube
Essential to get a good guest lineup for episode 1, Im specifically thinking of vilerats mom here

parabolart posted:

If you format the interviews in a way where it woukd translate to screen i could animate some of them for youtube

baby bishie bolsheviks: the animated series.

if you actually do this btw you're only going to get one shot before people turn it off and never listen again so make sure everything is amazing, including your voices and personalities, if you want anyone to care

no pressure

drwhat posted:

if you actually do this btw you're only going to get one shot before people turn it off and never listen again so make sure everything is amazing, including your voices and personalities, if you want anyone to care

no pressure

Im really not worried about it

I will listen regardless. I still go to http://podcast.therationalradical.com from time to time and hope he makes a new one.
E

Edited by parabolart ()

what podcasts do you listen to

hi, im a new user
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

Im really not worried about it

it must be perfect!!!!

[account deactivated]
i'm available basically whenever to discuss my new pamphlet, jelqing and the national question
i have good recording gear (condenser) and a voice like silk
[account deactivated]
I think you could definitely trim it down to a graph or two if you wanted to just tersely state your main thesis, but is there a reason it has to be so short? Also, is there a longer essay this was cut from? It seems to start in medias res, which makes it a little confusing. I'm not clear on what exactly you want to do with empirical income data.

I actually think some passages could be unpacked a bit rather than trimmed, like this one:

glomper_stomper posted:

basically, the one point i've been agonizing over for years is that there's a moderately-sized section of the US population that's been declassed but so misled by talk of wealth and inequality that their worship of the ruling class and commodity fetishism has been left in tact

I feel like there's a lot going on here and it's expressed a bit too tersely for me to be sure I understand it all (although I also might just be dumb).

Edited by Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ ()

[account deactivated]
i think you should just use Windows Sound Recorder and yell "COMMUNISM!" into your computer & send it in
glomp, i've been editing that down as part of the introduction and will send you something to review.

we have a couple of interviews we're pursuing.

if someone can do a good newsreader style voice & wants to scrape any headline-style forum posts for a breaking news segment that would be ++

anyone can do on-the-ground interviews, let's chat

any ideas for a reader mail segment please let me know so I can integrate your thoughts with what ive got made
i would like a ten minute segment to talk with keven about the dprk followed by a twenty minute segment with babyfinland about gender and islam
would you be into talking to people over skype swampman? i'd like to listen to ppl reviewing books theyve read lately or w/e. kind of like stego's talks about Settlers and that book about cybersyn but more conversational i guess.

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

finished with a thirty minute segment with tpaine about religion. thank you,
theres an old communist professor at wayne state that loves to talk
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-4580.2008.00207.x/abstract
try to say "ilmdge" verbally, on the podcast.