[account deactivated]
how's the podcast going
I'm starting to realize that podcasting is not my strength in life, unlike everything else I put my hand to.. There's a trello workgroup if anyone wants to get involved.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Alright, so the podcast is dead. Thats fine, that's fine. Hows the proposal for the subway rebuild going... did you win the contest yet.

Keven posted:

Alright, so the podcast is dead. Thats fine, that's fine. Hows the proposal for the subway rebuild going... did you win the contest yet.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie." -Julia Kristeva

Damn I saw swampman had the last post so I clicked to see if the podcast had arrived...
i just figured everyone else was dragging their heels too. don't tell me we're giving up already, i spent 8 of my australian dollars on a microphone
ppl shd probably have a skype group or tinychat or smth to see if there's any measurable on mic rapport if yr serious abt this before going around producing segments
the rhizzone teamspeak
I dont have time for that bullshit. I just thought it would be a way to start getting bits of this godforsaken zizek thing out there finally.
whats the podcast even about?, because its important to have a very strong marketing campaign before producing any content - think the kickstarter model
it's about your mum.
god damn it. twitter ruins everything
I will NOT listen to the tankie podcast.
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

I dont have time for that bullshit. I just thought it would be a way to start getting bits of this godforsaken zizek thing out there finally.

You should proceed as if it's still happening, which it is.

But we can't just do a vanity project, and it seems like nobody here is interested in doing a panel-style discussion of whatever topic - I'm not. So that means written pieces and interviews. I'm still pursuing a couple of interviews, and can record pretty much anything that is sent to me. One poster sent me audio of themselves reading a series of posts from a thread verbatim, which is interesting but not easy to work with to make a coherent piece. But yeah if you want to help the best thing you can do is set concrete goals for yourself and meet them regardless of the overall perception of the finished state of the project. PM me for an invite to our currently dismal Trello workgroup, or use mibbit.com to connect to irc.rizon.net where I'm in channel #rhizzone and sometimes able to discuss.

[account deactivated]
Tpaine you should be diligently producing onion headlines for the podcast
Petrol if you want Zizek impersonations for your piece do let me, gibbon, know
My first interview is on Monday, and I have another lined up for later in the month.
I think Bablu's got the right idea, perhaps we should work up to this with smaller things, like political vine videos or a CS:GO team

88888 posted:

a CS:GO team

thanks for the answers, sounds like the podcast is going well

Gibbonstrength posted:

Petrol if you want Zizek impersonations for your piece do let me, gibbon, know

my piece is mostly clips of actual zizek so i dont want to confuse things with fake zizek. thanks tho

i mean in case you want zizek to say the kinds of ridiculous and insane stuff he wouldnt say in real life, like quoting balkan nazis, or saying hitler wasnt violent enough
heh
[account deactivated]
We can meet a significant number of your demands if you actually post an hour of yourself talking about whatever you feel like talking about.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I can contribute idents, foley, field recordings, or sound fx in general.

WOOP WOOP DATS DA SOUND OF DA POLICE
[account deactivated]
tHE r H i z z o n E r A d i o p L A y

HenryKrinkle posted:

how's the podcast going

very carefully lmao

I'm disgusted the boys upstairs in Langley won't provide us the resources for this op and instead those bungling FBI idiots like fed kahina will get there first and scare off all the assets we were going to entrap

xipe posted:

I'm disgusted the boys upstairs in Langley won't provide us the resources for this op and instead those bungling FBI idiots like fed kahina will get there first and scare off all the assets we were going to entrap

look purchase orders have been a little slow the past few days. we've been busy. it'll be fine, just wait

My oldest son's birthday is in five days. To him and to tankies everywhere I make the following pledge: by the time his birthday dawns, there will not be a single podcaster alive inside tankie territory, or a single Trot colony left within our borders. Twitter will be made whole. All that we have lost will be ours again, and anyone who stands in our way will be destroyed. This I vow with my life's blood. For my son, for all our sons.