i was that 1 guy and his magic pipe
i was, and always will be, your friend

animedad posted:
im pebbler

hi

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
no im slashie

cool AV bruv. better not be ironic though, or there will be trouble

AoR I was holding down Nazbol in LF years ago. I even made the Nazbol thread that kept getting gassed immediately along with any writings by Beardo Leader Dugin that I posted.
i drank a lot of pepper vodka in ukraine, its good

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
AoR I was holding down Nazbol in LF years ago. I even made the Nazbol thread that kept getting gassed immediately along with any writings by Beardo Leader Dugin that I posted.

what the hell? what year was this

who would gas a national bolshevik thread
I don't know what year it was. Before all the colors and shit.
was it a serious nazbol thread? i want to read it.

have you ever read the manifesto of the american national bolshevik party? shit is real shameful. talks about bringing americans back to the roots and aesthetics of the founding fathers ahah
I mean it was serious but very low effort. I think I did a thing about the need for nazbol in Latin America or something. No one really responded and it got gassed immediately by Badcrumble or whoever.
back when the all-nonwhite-gay (mccaine jewish, so, black) moderation team would have been down to have all threads just be like

twinks cum cum daddys twinks im gay cum daddys twinks

but one thread on nazbol was intolerable lol

discipline posted:
I'm so glad swamp man isn't dead or in jail, I remember when he was mod with Crow and then disappeared and nobody knew what happened to him

my bad

oh yo that nazbol thread i think we were in on that. i remember readin good ol dugin in those days.. yeeeh yes!
[account deactivated]
have you ever had chipotle beer? its good
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I've always been Land Beluga, but over the years I've picked up a few titles. In full: His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Alhaji Dr. Land Beluga, VC, DSO, MC, King of Scotland, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in General and Canada in Particular, and the Protector of His Own Virginity.
maybe but it's like an exclusive microbrew season thing and that is already VERRY gay so if you're too gay for that you'd have to be like immensely gay

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i had one ghost pepper beer called ghostface killah and it was horrible

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

shermanstick posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i had one ghost pepper beer called ghostface killah and it was horrible

You at the bar, whoadie, drinkin' Ghost's piss unh

it was served in 1oz shot glasses and after about half i was done. pretty foul but i want to get some for use in making chili
[account deactivated]
one time i thought about making an account here to pretend to be aryangoku as a massive troll but i couldnt do it. i couldnt break that many hearts
i miss fedallah
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
swampman why did you put christmas lights and a mardi gras mask on your taxidermy...two totally different holidays bro

that i dont celebrate either of them

[account deactivated]
I don't care what anyone says: Lungfish paying people to write essays repudiating Marxism was an absolute stroke of genius and made a serious point at the same time.
I miss german Joey
i miss <black/white/weed/skrillex><anime/goku/dad> from the fyadlite forum.
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I don't care what anyone says: Lungfish paying people to write essays repudiating Marxism was an absolute stroke of genius and made a serious point at the same time.

was the point that capitalist thought and the profit motive are insidious evils that must be completely deprogrammed out of the broken white western mind before any significant progress can begin to take hold in this, the electronic frontier?

i miss white dad from the fyadlite forum.

Superabound posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

was the point that capitalist thought and the profit motive are insidious evils that must be completely deprogrammed out of the broken white western mind before any significant progress can begin to take hold in this, the electronic frontier?

no the point was that it was too late because the greed motive is, if not biologically hardwired, extremely common and easy to manipulate.

i don't neccessarily agree with it, but he made a good case.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
i miss white dad from the fyadlite forum.

im going to do a tinychat tribute to him